Forums

Topic: (NA) Pokemon 4th Gen Trading/Battle Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 2,949

jpfan1989

zezhyrule wrote:

You have any shineys?

None that I'm willing to part with.... except maybe Wooper but that wouldn't be a fair trade IMO

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

Aviator

If anybody has a Salamance Golem (preferably mid 50's) I would happily trade a Mew lvl 100.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

GamerZack87

I'd really like it if anybody has a spare Pikachu-coloured Pichu up for trade. I'm as far as the Pokemon League in my copy of SoulSilver, so feel free to pitch Pokemon and I'll let you know if I have them available for trade.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Woots

Aviator wrote:

If anybody has a Salamance Golem (preferably mid 50's) I would happily trade a Mew lvl 100.

Deal!!!

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

zezhyrule

NintendoPurist wrote:

I'd really like it if anybody has a spare Pikachu-coloured Pichu up for trade. I'm as far as the Pokemon League in my copy of SoulSilver, so feel free to pitch Pokemon and I'll let you know if I have them available for trade.

I'll trade mine over to you. Just give me anything.

What's your code? Mine is on my backloggery.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Adam

Going to be trading the game in soon. I got past the Elite Four only by using two Pokemon on loan from a friend, then managed to beat only two gym leaders in Kanto by relying way too much on Lugia and a ton of healing items. I tried fighting Sabrina, and her first Pokemon, Espeon, killed everyone (didn't have Lugia at the time) in one hit. I never got to use a move, haha. It was a fun game while it lasted, but I spread myself too thin trying to train a bazillion Pokemon at once instead of focusing on one core team, and eventually got to be way under-leveled to the point that it would take too many hours to catch up -- not worth it, sadly.

So if anyone wants any of my Pokemon, hang around chat some time after 5PM CST (US) tomorrow (maybe tonight, too, but I doubt it). I don't know how long I'll stay. Might be all night, might just be an hour or two. I've got a ton of starters, a few Evees, a Lugia, and a handful of other semi-good Pokemon. Just got a Metal Coat, too, so I can evolve my Onix and Scyther in the process.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

zezhyrule

jpfan1989 wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

You have any shineys?

None that I'm willing to part with.... except maybe Wooper but that wouldn't be a fair trade IMO

Fine, I'll take Entei. 8pm central time. That's in 7hrs for me.

RandomWiiPlayer

weirdadam wrote:

Going to be trading the game in soon. I got past the Elite Four only by using two Pokemon on loan from a friend, then managed to beat only two gym leaders in Kanto by relying way too much on Lugia and a ton of healing items. I tried fighting Sabrina, and her first Pokemon, Espeon, killed everyone (didn't have Lugia at the time) in one hit. I never got to use a move, haha. It was a fun game while it lasted, but I spread myself too thin trying to train a bazillion Pokemon at once instead of focusing on one core team, and eventually got to be way under-leveled to the point that it would take too many hours to catch up -- not worth it, sadly.

So if anyone wants any of my Pokemon, hang around chat some time after 5PM CST (US) tomorrow (maybe tonight, too, but I doubt it). I don't know how long I'll stay. Might be all night, might just be an hour or two. I've got a ton of starters, a few Evees, a Lugia, and a handful of other semi-good Pokemon. Just got a Metal Coat, too, so I can evolve my Onix and Scyther in the process.

Do you have a Houndour? I'll take some of those Eevees.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Woots

weirdadam wrote:

you have a leafeon or glaceon?

Twitter:

Zsxdflip

does anyone have a kyogre? i could trade a suicune or arceus (the arceus will take a couple more weeks, since im getting it from ebay) for it.

Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code:1248-0956-7211

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3868-8536-1711

Nintendo Network ID: Zsxdflip | Twitter:

zezhyrule

I have(and these are exact numbers) 18 Torchic, 17 Squirtle, 8 Eevee, 34 Dratini, 4 Ralts, 54 Chikorita, 21 Piplup(and counting), 7 Pikachu, and 1 Ditto, and that's not counting the unhatched eggs. I'm trying to get rid of all of them, so you can give me anything for them(like a Pidgey or something). The reason I have so many is because I'm breeding to try and find good natures, and I'm going to release all of them if nobody wants any(well, I'll keep like 5 of each).
I can also breed some Cyndaquil, Charmander, Gible, Abra, Tyrogue, Sableye, Riolu, Larvitar, and Rotom, but those will cost you something.
Also, I have the Event(TRU) Arceus, and will let some people borrow it, if I trust them.

Just ask if you want something, and if you want it to have Pokerus, you want specific natures, and/or if you want me to hatch it.

Edited on by zezhyrule

Percentful

@zezhyrule could you please save me a male ralts? I probably can't trade until next tuesday or wednesday.
What natures do they have, btw? I'd prefer something that doesn't lower attack, but I'll be ok with mostly anything.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Adam

I have a Glaceon, though it was Gabe's originally, so if he's around at the time, he can certainly have it back if he wants. To all other requests: Nope, don't have them.

Probably won't check back until tomorrow, unless I can make it to chat tonight, so no more requests, please. I'll post here when I'm online again.

By the way, several of my Pokemon have Pokerus now, though I forget which.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Percentful

zezhyrule wrote:

You going to have a Gallade? Sweet. Yeah I'll save you one. How's Naughty(+ATK -SP.DEF)?

Awesome! That way, training it as a ralts will also be easier. Gallade is my favorite pokemon, so I couldn't go without it.
Just wondering, will it be possible to trade for one since I'll have just gotten the ability to trade? I won't have gotten to Kanto yet.

Just let it happen.

zezhyrule

@110%: You're actually able to acquire any Pokémon from another GenIV game right after you get Poké Balls.

Do you already have a Dawn Stone?

Edited on by zezhyrule

Percentful

zezhyrule wrote:

@110%: Your actually able to acquire any Pokémon from another GenIV game right after you get Poké Balls.

Really? I'm glad they changed the way trading works!

Just let it happen.

Woots

zezhyrule wrote:

I have(and these are exact numbers) 18 Torchic, 17 Squirtle, 8 Eevee, 34 Dratini, 4 Ralts, 54 Chikorita, 21 Piplup(and counting), 7 Pikachu, and 1 Ditto, and that's not counting the unhatched eggs. I'm trying to get rid of all of them, so you can give me anything for them(like a Pidgey or something). The reason I have so many is because I'm breeding to try and find good natures, and I'm going to release all of them if nobody wants any(well, I'll keep like 5 of each).
I can also breed some Cyndaquil, Charmander, Gible, Abra, Tyrogue, Sableye, Riolu, Larvitar, and Rotom, but those will cost you something.
Also, I have the Event(TRU) Arceus, and will let some people borrow it, if I trust them.

Just ask if you want something, and if you want it to have Pokerus, you want specific natures, and/or if you want me to hatch it.

could I have a torchic and a chikorita? also, can i borrow your arceus so I can get a giratina? and maybe borrow your rotom just to get it in my 'dex. so?

Twitter:

Woots

weirdadam wrote:

I have a Glaceon, though it was Gabe's originally, so if he's around at the time, he can certainly have it back if he wants. To all other requests: Nope, don't have them.

Probably won't check back until tomorrow, unless I can make it to chat tonight, so no more requests, please. I'll post here when I'm online again.

By the way, several of my Pokemon have Pokerus now, though I forget which.

could I have the glaceon, then? I don't have D, P, or Pt...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.