Forums

Topic: (NA) Pokemon 4th Gen Trading/Battle Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 2,966

Woots

zezhyrule wrote:

@Lucario: Yeah, but that will take a while... Right now is a perfect time for me, if you're ready.

What is your FC?

My Friend Code: 4898-8126-7215.

well, I can't RIGHT now... maybe in, say, 2 hrs? and I don't know my FC right off the top of my head... but will about 3:30 work for you? I'm also borrowing my brother's DS, so it may take a little longer, but 3:30-ish is good. BTW, I see you're a Christian. Me too!

Edited on by Woots

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

zezhyrule

@Lucario: That will work, but at that time I won't have access to a computer, so you'll just have to be there at 3:30(central, I'm guessing).

Lucario1397 wrote:

BTW, I see you're a Christian. Me too!

Awesome, we should band together and witness to everybody!

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Woots

zezhyrule wrote:

That will work, but at that time I won't have access to a computer, so you'll just have to be there at 3:30(central, I'm guessing).

okay, 3:30 it is! are you gonna be watching the forum a little longer, cuz I still have to find out my FC...?

Twitter:

Woots

haha, okay, well I'll try and put it up soon

Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

zezhyrule wrote:

I have(and these are exact numbers) 18 Torchic, 17 Squirtle, 8 Eevee, 34 Dratini, 4 Ralts, 54 Chikorita, 21 Piplup(and counting), 7 Pikachu, and 1 Ditto, and that's not counting the unhatched eggs. I'm trying to get rid of all of them, so you can give me anything for them(like a Pidgey or something). The reason I have so many is because I'm breeding to try and find good natures, and I'm going to release all of them if nobody wants any(well, I'll keep like 5 of each).
I can also breed some Cyndaquil, Charmander, Gible, Abra, Tyrogue, Sableye, Riolu, Larvitar, and Rotom, but those will cost you something.
Also, I have the Event(TRU) Arceus, and will let some people borrow it, if I trust them.

Just ask if you want something, and if you want it to have Pokerus, you want specific natures, and/or if you want me to hatch it.

I'll take four Eevees, and what would you be wanting for a Gible, Tyrouge, Riolu, Sableye and Rotom? I don't care about what nature it is.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Woots

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

I have(and these are exact numbers) 18 Torchic, 17 Squirtle, 8 Eevee, 34 Dratini, 4 Ralts, 54 Chikorita, 21 Piplup(and counting), 7 Pikachu, and 1 Ditto, and that's not counting the unhatched eggs. I'm trying to get rid of all of them, so you can give me anything for them(like a Pidgey or something). The reason I have so many is because I'm breeding to try and find good natures, and I'm going to release all of them if nobody wants any(well, I'll keep like 5 of each).
I can also breed some Cyndaquil, Charmander, Gible, Abra, Tyrogue, Sableye, Riolu, Larvitar, and Rotom, but those will cost you something.
Also, I have the Event(TRU) Arceus, and will let some people borrow it, if I trust them.

Just ask if you want something, and if you want it to have Pokerus, you want specific natures, and/or if you want me to hatch it.

I'll take four Eevees, and what would you be wanting for a Gible, Tyrouge, Riolu, Sableye and Rotom? I don't care about what nature it is.

hey RWP, you still want that groudon?

Edited on by Woots

Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

Nah, I caught Rayquaza already. I also traded it away.

I'll see if I still have my Kyogre, though. If I do, I'll let you borrow it. Sorry if I don't.

EDIT: Yep, I have it. You can borrow it.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

Percentful

zezhyrule wrote:

What stats are you going to put the EVs in?

Well, this one will just be for in-game. I'll probably IV breed one for when I make my competitive team, and I'll probably breed 2. One to be a sweeper on a team, and one to be a baton pass wall on another. For the sweeper, I'll obviously go with 252 speed, 252 attack, but for the wall, I'll go 250 HP, 128 Defense, 128 sp. Defense.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Woots

I think, if I'm going to get rayquaza, I'm going to restart my DS 8000-whatever times until I get a shiny one

Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

I can trade Kyogre it to you, but you have to give it back once you get the Jade Orb from Oak.

The Game.

zezhyrule

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

I can get you the 4 Eevees now if you want.

For the others, it will take a while because I have to breed them. I need a Baltoy, Mankey, and a Machoke. A Munchlax would also be great.

EDIT: I have the Rotom egg now. Working on others.

Edited on by zezhyrule

Woots

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

I can trade Kyogre it to you, but you have to give it back once you get the Jade Orb from Oak.

Deal!

Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

When are you ready to trade?

The Game.

Woots

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

When are you ready to trade?

it'll be maybe another hour & 15 mins or so, cuz I don't get to play my DS until after my brother's out of school (I'm homeschooled), and I'm doing a trade at 3:30 with zez. so it'll be about 3:45, 3:50?

Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

zezhyrule wrote:

@RWP: I can trade now, Lucario will be ready after 3:40pm(central).

What do you want for the ones that I wanted, then? You said that they will cost me something.

@Lucario: That's fine.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

zezhyrule

Uh, look at my previous post(#340).

Right now I only have the Rotom and Sableye eggs, working on others. 4 Eevee are ready.

The eggs are labeled as follows:

• Circle = Gen I Pokemon
  • Triangle = Gen II Pokemon
  • Square = Gen III Pokemon
  • Heart = Gen IV Pokemon

Edited on by zezhyrule

RandomWiiPlayer

I can get you a Mankey and Machoke. But if you have a Full Incense, I can get you a Munchlax also.

The Game.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.