Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 781 to 800 of 10,277

OBI-001

Thanks for the games tonight Zane good fun!

OBI-001

intiruna

Going on now.

Conduit 2 FC 2880-9964-9326 + Headset
0052-7694-9168-4185 wii fc
Goldeneye fc 2387-1711-1063 Name same as my profile
3DS FC 0259-0292-3624 Linkco
Psn.Linkco

irken004

Grrr... school projects are taking up my time I'll try getting online this weekend if I can.

Spoony_Tech

@Irken school is definitely more important!!

Going on in a few!

Uggh so buggy tonight!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

fun games tech, although we had rotten luck with our teams on goldeneye. i tried license to kill out since there have actually been games running lately but not tonight apparently. it wouldn't let me send another invite after that so i took a break for a while.

being in the 30 level zone sucks, there's nothing good to unlock until you get above 40 unless you like sniper rifles. it's going to be some tough leveling up for a while... some advice for people leveling up, don't go out of your way to get the xp bonuses for combat abilities. some of them take forever to get and the bonus is pretty meager... you'll get a lot more points just playing the game regularly.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

grenworthshero

Son of a biscuit. After tomorrow, I should be free more, but then there's girls, work, and other games to get in the way. I'll try and get on tomorrow, though. It's already been a while, so I've probably lost my touch again.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Gameday

Dang tech me and you couldnt get a decent team , haha same guys taking us out but always a close match

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

RDB

romulux wrote:

fun games tech, although we had rotten luck with our teams on goldeneye.

I can relate... was on for an hour or so last night, must've been before anyone else, playing GE for much of it. In at least 2 of the games I was the ONLY one to hack any stations... what?!?!?!, that's right, the only person on my team. They were sniping, killing, standing next to stations, etc, but not one hack. Gave me lots of xp, but it was stalemate cause my team sucked. I was getting first place every time by like 20 or 30 points cause my team didn't even try. There were even some other mid 20 lvls that were terrible. I guess it was good for xp, but not lots of fun.

Hope to see some lifers on soon, it's been while since I've gotten to play with anyone.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

@Romulux Yeah I noticed are team sucked at goldeneye tonight. We were doing all the work and they were standing around doing what RDB was saying. The team we were going against was doing a good job and would kill me just before I could hack the consoles.

@Gameday You were doing fine it was me that sucked in those matches. In that last match I finally figured out what my issue was with it being so buggy but it was to late by then and I was just tired. I forgot to turn my TV to where I was sitting and that caused a slight lag all night. Lesson learned I guess!

EDIT: Going on now out of frustration from last night.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

muunkyboy

Tooth extraction this avo. Need cheering up, anyone online?

Goldeneye FC: 1473 1684 4140 [NL] Rik

romulux

ah, noob tubers. you'd think with only two grenades it'd be hard to use for very long, but they always suck and die enough to keep their launcher filled. they should only give people one grenade, so it would be saved for an emergency like it's supposed to be.

speaking of cheap, i used a sniper rifle for the first time and it's ridiculously fun. not so much when you use it with the scope, but more when you shoot from the hip; it's like a golden gun that never has to reload. with a scope. it's even worse than the shotgun, since both require a direct hit to kill but the rifle still gets one shot kills from any range.

tech, i'm not sure but i think we won every single game we played this morning. after getting noob tubed i showed no mercy.

Spoony_Tech

^Yeah I did better today then last night. We did when every match except the one we were pitted against each other. We both dominated are teams but I finally got the better of you. You always beat me in those head to head matches. After you left xdemon and I owned goldeneye mode. Good job both of you! Was really fun but I don't think I got noob tubed once that I could see.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

composerzane

OBI-001 wrote:

Thanks for the games tonight Zane good fun!

definitely, we make a good team

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

^Yeah I did better today then last night. We did when every match except the one we were pitted against each other. We both dominated are teams but I finally got the better of you. You always beat me in those head to head matches. After you left xdemon and I owned goldeneye mode. Good job both of you! Was really fun but I don't think I got noob tubed once that I could see.

Those were some very good games, until the host left. Sorry I wasn't capturing consoles all that much, I was more focused on keeping the ones we had while you and the other guys were capturing them. But none-the-less it was a very good game.

Hopefully four of us can get together and dominate every mode.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

has anyone else been getting license to kill to work lately? i got a few rounds in and i'm a little disappointed... rather than being the one hit kill mode from the original game it's really just a no-radar mode with a slight reduction in health. it's fun, but i was hoping i'd be finally be able to use a pistol to take people down; still too much health for that. i notice that without radar people all kind of congregate in the busiest spot of the level, which can get chaotic and fun.

RDB

romulux wrote:

has anyone else been getting license to kill to work lately? i got a few rounds in and i'm a little disappointed... rather than being the one hit kill mode from the original game it's really just a no-radar mode with a slight reduction in health. it's fun, but i was hoping i'd be finally be able to use a pistol to take people down; still too much health for that. i notice that without radar people all kind of congregate in the busiest spot of the level, which can get chaotic and fun.

Only a few xp away from lvl 25 and them I'll join you and play. Going on now if anyone is there.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

Ill be on in a little bit also!! Hope to see you there RDB! Invite me. Ill wait for your invite. I hate sometimes dragging people into matches I want to do.

MERG said:

RDB

Ok. Playing heroes right now to warm up. Some good games with all lvl 24 or higher folks. Tech, it's been a while. Looking forward to it.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

TheButcher

Just putting it out there. I put everyone one on the list and Im up to date feel free to add me if your on that list. Thxs!

Goldeneye 5087 9517 7822

RDB

Game froze. Argh.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.