Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 761 to 780 of 10,277

Slapshot

Sweet, Ill add you guys up tonight. Ive gotta put the Christmas lights up on the house for the wife today, but I will be on later.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

RDB

looks a few new names just in the last few days... i'll probably be on tonight and get the new ones added.

I'm kind of de-motivated to play right now cause I just got lvl 24 and nothing new and like 14K xp till the next lvl... which could take a long time cause I've already maxed all the xp on accolades and such. The only guns I can get xp on are the ones that I can't load yet so it might take a while. Plus, when I play with nl'ers, I seem to get soooo many less kills than when I play alone (it's still better with lifers though). The other night I went 14-0 kdr in regular conflict with the sig while finishing that weapon xp, then tech jumped on and we joined up and immediately I was dropped to like 8 or 10 kills with 6-8 deaths. You guys are so good that it makes me look so much worse.

I think it's easier to get points in GE/heroes/black box cause if we team up, we almost always win.

See ya on tonight, hopefully.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

Finally reached 23!

Good games by the way SZM and Aviator. Shame the hosts kept quitting though.

And I've nearly finished all my guns I can put in my Loadout too. Just the Torka, SLY and P99 to go...

SLY is pretty horrible and kinda reminds me of a CoD:WaW shotgun... and the P99 is pretty much crap anyways...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

sorry i didn't accept your invite last night wesus, but i was already in a group with tech and obi-001 and it would have been iffy to back out and try to re-invite everyone back together.

RDB wrote:

I'm kind of de-motivated to play right now cause I just got lvl 24 and nothing new and like 14K xp till the next lvl...

the terralite's next and it's awesome. it's by far the best long-medium range gun you'll have for a good while. are you getting your level up bonuses on all the guns to speed it up?

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

sorry i didn't accept your invite last night wesus, but i was already in a group with tech and obi-001 and it would have been iffy to back out and try to re-invite everyone back together.

That was exactly what I tried to do but failed. I will give someone about 15 secs before I will just go into a match. I understand if someone doesn't want to back out of there current match.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

I'm kind of de-motivated to play right now cause I just got lvl 24 and nothing new and like 14K xp till the next lvl...

the terralite's next and it's awesome. it's by far the best long-medium range gun you'll have for a good while. are you getting your level up bonuses on all the guns to speed it up?

Yea, I've picked it up a few times and it seems pretty good. I've completed all the unlocked guns and am on level III for the Anova from using Bond in heroes mode. About halfway through level 1 on the Masterston also. I've even completed all the accolades except for 3 more "final word"'s that will finish that off and a whole bunch of flash grenade accolades. I've been working on those mostly lately. I"m going on tonight and I'm going to try to get at least halfway.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Slapshot and myself are now on come and join.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Slapshot

Fun stuff Tech, sorry I can't stay on longer, but Ill be back on tomorrow. Later on.

Bassman_Q

I should be on in about 20-30 mins. (And yes no joke this time)

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

romulux

wow the game pissed me off tonight. the ammo glitch got me after i had respawned in a room behind the entire enemy team; they were busy and i easily could have taken them all out before they turned around... but my gun fired 2 shots and i heard a 'click'.

i noticed the first full on hacker i've seen yet as well, he was using a grenade launcher with infinite ammo. when i saw his buddy throwing proximity mines at level 10 i left.

i had some better matches with tech and qwikman but the hosts could not seem to finish a match. i had worked up a bunch of the flash grenade achievements (which are a lot harder than they sound) and leveled my last shotgun up in one game and lost it all two minutes before the end. arrgggg!

grenworthshero

Sorry I haven't been on very often lately, guys. I've been trying to get other games in my backloggery out of the way, but I plan on being on every now and then, still. It's mostly just annoying having to change discs, is all

@romulux
I REALLY hope they can release an update to fix that ammo glitch and the host-dropping issue. Just get rid of those two annoyances, and it would be near-perfect, I think. Well, I'm sure I could come up with some more opinions, but those are the two glaring flaws.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Bassman_Q

I feel ya, romulux. EVERY SINGLE MATCH the f*ckin' host quit. And not just the matches with u guys. I tried some Conflict matches and tried to get a Golen Gun mode going. They all quit. It pissed me off SO F*CKIN' MUCH that I just HAD to leave. I'm really pissed right now so it'll take some time before I go online again.

But WHY does EVERY HOST have to F*CKIN' QUIT before a single F*CKIN' MATCH IS OVER???!!!!!!!1111!!!!!111111

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Aviator

Dude calm down.

If only they had dedicated servers...

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Spoony_Tech

I don't know why it was taking so long to find some of those games. It should just let one of us be the host after say 15 secs or so. At least that way we would know who the host is.

On a positive note its nice to know when one of us has a bad game someone else usually picks up the slack. That's why I like playing with nl players. But RDB is right we all cut into each others kills and seem to die more often on the same team. Sorry RDB I was getting off soon and just wanted to finish my last match or two.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Slapshot

Yeah, the spawn system can be rough. The last match I played last night I was spawn killed instantly 4-5 times within maybe 3 minutes time. Finally I started getting some better spawns and started making up some kills. Lag can be an issue for me as I have a run and gun style, but overall the game is great and a nice change from CoD!

Chris720

Aviator wrote:

Dude calm down.

If only they had dedicated servers...

Like CoD:BO? The BO servers have dedicated servers and don't have to go through Nintendo's... which means no FCs. Shame they went through Nintendo's servers. >.<

YouTube

OBI-001

@tech thanks for the invites yeasterday. i was just on quik testing internet, does anyone have runing problems i seem to run for 3 or 4 steps and stop. yeah ive had some games with some hackers the last guys name was wendon samba or something, unlimited proximity mines he rigs the hole level and every few steps you get blown up!

OBI-001

romulux

if you guys are angry about the glitches/problems in general then let activison know about it- https://activision.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/activision.cfg/php/en...

it doesn't take long and they got back to me right away. i didn't ask them whether the game can be patched like black ops when i contacted them, so maybe someone here could finally get an answer on that.

on a related note, does anyone know how the conduit's online works? as glitchy as it was, there were never hosting issues with that game and i don't know how they pulled that off. maybe i sold that game a little short after all (it still sucks).

Edited on by romulux

Chris720

Well I know Treyarch can patch CoD:MWR glitches, and they cleaned up the leaderboards of hackers etc. but they couldn't do anything about the actual hacks in general.

Fortunately, I haven't met any hackers on GE yet. This is the problem going through Nintendo WiFi, you don't have control over online, which means hackers can roam free.

Glitchers can be stopped because the maps can be altered and invisible walls can be put in place. But yet, not all developers will be bothered in doing this.

An example of this is in MKWii, the Time Trial records are full of hackers... but Nintendo don't clean it up...

YouTube

Gameday

sorry guys havent been on in a while , i see about 10 people i dont have on my list. next time i get on ill definitely add you guys

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.