Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,521 to 5,540 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

@Ultima In your case I wouldnt really mind. You did earn that right in the first place. Its not like you were never there.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lun

a congrats to RDB on reaching 52, also a belated congratulations to Tech for the same accomplishments

Lun

Spoony_Tech

You can congratulate me in about 12 k!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

komicturtle

Or, we can have a congratulations party through GE online.

Right now.

komicturtle

RDB

Lun wrote:

a congrats to RDB on reaching 52, also a belated congratulations to Tech for the same accomplishments

Thanks... it only took me 2 times as long as most and 3 times as long as Ultima's second profile... shameful. But I've had a ton of fun along the way!

@Matt96. And what was up in that station match? That andrew guy was the best lvl 46, or whatever he was, I've ever seen. He seemed to be everywhere. Your connection is odd too... sometimes it's stellar, but tonight it was a bit choppy from time to time and I felt about 1/2 sec behind everything. I was getting killed in situations I don't normally. I didn't like that! I was glad to see RS:P not go crazy with proxies too. I left the masterson out till I hit one... then it was on! Fortunately there were no mastersons/proxies in the archives too. That gets ugly fast.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Kreegs07

@theblackdragon

Hey sorry mate I didn't mean to annoy. I am in no way interested in modding my system, I was just curious how it was done for online games. I will find out the answer elsewhere so this problem doen't happen again. Again, I would NEVER mod my system, I was merely expressing my anger at people that do.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Kreegs07

I am on if that is any consolation....

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

grenworthshero

alright peeps, I'm going on now. I have quite a few people to add to my friends list since the last time I was on, so if I don't answer any invites for a while that's why.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

lifesavedave

ultima6605 wrote:

i have a question is it okay if i stayed in a xp hacked game on my new account to level up faster even though on my old account got deleted and already have been to 56 before legitimately?

If anyone can get away with being in a hacked xp game it's you! Really it just boils down to if you want bragging rights when you get to 56. If you could care less about stats then i don't see a problem with it. I mean combining both of your profiles xp you are easily ranked #2 overall. In my book that gives you a free xp pass to 56.

There will be a bunch of haters that call you a "hacker" or "cheater" for staying in a xp game even though your previous account is STILL in the top 5 of xp and eleminations. IT won't matter the circumstance someone is going to get butt hurt over it. This is all a pretty hot topic over on gamespot/faqs. But to answer your question, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

Congrats to rdb on 52!

Tech, just a couple more kills till the promised land! The finish line is within sight!

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Lan

1. what's a hacked xp match?
2. @kreegs were you having an off day or something? you're better than that

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Lan

@gren sorry to be a bother but you have me on the ge fc list twice. i used to be Dylan1

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

grenworthshero

I noticed, just today when I was adding the codes in. It's changed, now.
@Tech, get on Skype so we know what the heck you're doing with the invites

Deathmetal

hear me spend a whole night playing a game that had altered the exp that is considered a hack or not? if so let me know for me I did restart the account level 56 in one night greetings

Deathmetal

Deathmetal

but I do not use the only hack into the game and I was so not to believe that I will use some of you have played me and I have seen do not use hack

Deathmetal

grenworthshero

@Deathmetal
ummm, say what? Sorry, I couldn't understand your English. Basically, if you hack, you're not a part of this group. If you start your account over without hacking again, then you can join in. We have no tolerance for hackers here.

Jack2901

I was against a hacker yesterday who had an xp hack on and was spamming proximitie mines everywhere, but I dont understand why he was hacking the xp when he was already level 56? :S I quit right away after I walked a few steps and exploded >.<

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

grenworthshero

Man, I played for over two hours today and only got about 4000xp (and 1250 of that was from one game of heroes where I went 29-9 with 3 hero eliminations) It's really hard to make any XP--or get any kills--playing with the higher-ranked NL players.

Edited on by grenworthshero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.