Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,361 to 5,380 of 10,277

-HD-

@Jack2901 I added you .. add me back.

Good heroes matches Pew and Dark Armed. I managed to level up my sigmus and pavlov. I hate using the sigmus but i need the xp. ..Good thing I have a shiny new laser pointer to make it look nice

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Lan

@deathmetal i added you
@high-level people i've played with, especially nitewing: sorry for my suckage, i'm really not as bad as i seem, i'm top of the map a good chunk of the time when i play with random people. my guns just don't kill people above level thirty.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

-HD-

@GuardianAcorn I hear you . I get shot trying to pick up weapons on the floor all the time to compete with a team of 40s and 50s.

Whats with the increased number of grenade launchers lately? 2 of them in facility and an entire team of them in ARCHIVES?!?! if it goes on too long with a group i'll tube it up myself and then leave.

Jack2901

DarWin wrote:

@Jack2901 I added you .. add me back.

thanks, ill add you next time im online.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Lan

does tubing work on this game? i've never tried it

Dragon friend safari

Lun

xDemon720x wrote:

@RDB Now that's just .

How's GE going dudes? More C2 stuff: Seems it glitches at the end of a few games now, see when HVS updates it. Oh sorry, I forgot, GE can't be updated. LOL!!!

Just passed up Rory Lee on the list, RDB you're next
Was playing conflict for 3 hrs last night and at some point Yael, i think he is a [DS] or an [SD] guy, a level 56 no less, popped into the beginning of a sewers conflict match. He soooo rage quit after I was winning by 5 with a couple min left. hahahaha

gg everyone last night,
@Drewsky, I think you are impossible for me to kill everytime i am right behind you and you are right in my gun sights AND you aren't looking at me AT ALL, somehow just as I shoot my gun you randomly disappear and move 3 feet over to the right or left, then I immediately die by someone else or you eventually see me and shoot me.

Sorry @Tech that I didn't respond to your initial invite but I was on an xp mission with a good conflict host who never quit and was running smooth for once.

Lun

NiteWingX

Vinstigator wrote:

Hey Tech sorry for leaving the party early. A few of the SD guys wanted to party up (DaisyFan, Sith, and SirBud). I thought it would be perfect timing since I saw an NL guy enter our game so I figured I'd let you guys party up. Wish there was someway to communicate in this game :/

Oh and me and the SD guys had a clan war against 4 Tabors lol. The real Tabor and 3 of his clanmates who changed their names to Tabor. We played 6 team LTK matches and won all 6 lol

Vince it was me it was the match on Nightclub i quit cause Pheonix sent party invite.

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

komicturtle

I was having some great matches this morning. Came on top of the list with 22 elims, 4 hero elims and 12 deaths.

Never thought I'd get sooo much XP like that

komicturtle

-HD-

wasnt ignoring you earlier Lun. Dark Armed, Kreegs, Pew, and I were in the middle of some Heroes matches. Sorta like the NL Junior Varsity, since I was the highest ranking one at a whopping lvl 23, lmao!

Lifesaver as CptnAmerica ? Temp or Perm?

Spoony_Tech

@vinstigator Its alright. I figured your clan mates were calling for ya. On a side note when you were on gamefaqs the other night typing about the fake mysterious I was protecting your body. Not sure if anyone got you or not but it took me about a minute to realize you were inactive.

@lun Don't even say your coming for me after RDB. It ain't happening. I'm not going to let RDB catch me either. For that matter I'm not letting anyone else pass me up from nl. Don't even think about it Ultima LOL!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

DarWin wrote:

wasnt ignoring you earlier Lun. Dark Armed, Kreegs, Pew, and I were in the middle of some Heroes matches. Sorta like the NL Junior Varsity, since I was the highest ranking one at a whopping lvl 23, lmao!

Lifesaver as CptnAmerica ? Temp or Perm?

Oooo I like that. A junior division. All nl players below level 25 should do this [nl] instead of caps. What does everyone else think?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NiteWingX

@Tech Yeah good idea Tech

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

Chris720

Pro divsion: 50+
Midtweeners: 26-50
Juniours: 1-25

Not a bad idea really... but sort of divides our community. :/ all we need are YT videos >.> <.<

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I think it only divides us if we wouldn't play with them. I will play with whoever. But I think some of the low levels will like to team up to see who might be the best from time to time.

MERG said:

RDB

Hmmm... not a bad idea. I don't really care either way. The way I play sometimes I deserve to be called junior.

@Lun, you may catch me... I'm haven't been playing very much lately. But in 31Kxp when I get the Masterson, you'll have a hard time catching me for a bit cause that guns spectacular and I have no problem abusing it for a while:P. I sense some wicked kill streaks coming soon

@tech, that match in the outpost last night was brutal. It was my first game of the night and against you, vins, drew, phoenix... not cool. I almost had a pos kdr, but the last minute was filled with death.

Side note, it's interesting how using a gadget that I haven't used for a bit makes it seem so awesome. I traded LF for HH on a few loadouts last night and wow, it seemed like I was just leveling people so fast. I really miss LF, but I may keep a few HH loadouts just for variety too.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Lan

i'm ok with the junior division. i don't stand a chance with the high levels. and who's [NL]$$$$? i just saw him

Dragon friend safari

Spoony_Tech

Part of that last minute was me. I didn't want it to end since I was on a 10 elimination streak!

MERG said:

Vinstigator

Tech101 wrote:

@vinstigator Its alright. I figured your clan mates were calling for ya. On a side note when you were on gamefaqs the other night typing about the fake mysterious I was protecting your body. Not sure if anyone got you or not but it took me about a minute to realize you were inactive.

I remember that! It was on Docks, right? Yeah I was typing up the gamefaqs post during that match and I kept looking at the screen and moving the control stick so I wouldn't get disconnected. I noticed you stayed by me and shot anyone who tried to come near me. It was perfect because we started off in that corner by the boatroom. I don't think I died once. And the funny thing is after I started playing, I ended up going on a rampage with my Masterton haha!

By the way if I don't respond to your invite it means I'm partied up or getting ready to party up. However if I'm free, I'll send you an invite to get your attention to let you know I'm a free agent lol.

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

Lan

anyone up for a juniors' match?

Dragon friend safari

TLink9

lifesavedave wrote:

TLink9 wrote:

lifesave why you delete me?

Sorry tlink. I was cleaning my list and i didn't ever remember playing with you or you ever being on. I'll add you back tonight or tommorrow.

Alright. Sorry guys I was working on a project latley so I hardly had time for ge. Now I do.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.