Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,901 to 3,920 of 10,277

ultima6605

ill add u in a bit mathias

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

You love playing with me cus I always host. Problem is my hosting is some times all over the place. That last station run it was the worst but at least we still won. Good games for sure and I will see you soon.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lun

@DSDrew, Congrats on the new hardware! Last night in Archives I started Grenadieing after having been killed 7 straight times, not normal even for a shabby guy like me, lol. Since it was two level 50s (youself) and the rest of your clan and one RS or RW guy i think? I wasn't about to rage quit. Probably killed myself more than youguys with that darn thing. At least you guys still cleaned the table on me and the other randoms. By the way, Do you mind if I add your FC? Mine's in the sig

@Tech, thanks. I think there is something to be said about putting up good numbers when proxies are not in the loadout. It seems like everytime I have 9 kills in a row and I'm right behind someone, just as I am shooting at them they step on a proxy, stealing my kill (therefor preventing my 10 streak), and then someone who stepped on a proxy a few seconds before that guy gets spawned right behind me killing me.

@Ultima, you were a huge help in Docks. I was in the boatroom going all snipe happy, and you were in the room just ahead saving my sorry ass most of the time, probably un intentially, but thanks anyway.

@NL, I think we all got a chance to play for at least a few rounds yesterday, I played just terrible on everything except Docks, and maybe one other map. My Wii froze about 4 times yesterday, so I was dropping out like crazy. Had to reset my wii once because my wii, wouldn't move past the cancelling screen (not technically a freeze)

Lun

Matthias

ultima6605 wrote:

ill add u in a bit mathias

. thx but my name is matThias XD

Edited on by Matthias

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

Kadabra

GG earlier Ultima, I was worried you'd frozen when you left my TC match you joined but you didn't which is good. Sorry I had to leave, it was dinner time
Matthias, I've added you.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

DrewDS

DrewDS: 3468-3854-4569. I need your guys FC and names as well...

@Tech... when I'm playing @ home, and not @ work (Yes I play GE @ work... its awesome ) my connection is about as high as you can get so I make a good host. When @ work not as much but come on I'm getting paid to play lol ...

Edited on by DrewDS

As a man thinketh so is he...
FC: 3468-3854-4569 [GE]

lifesavedave

Man those were some tuff games last night going against ultima, lun, and that hacker cyrex. you guys took it to me for sure.

Sorry for the annovatube tech. I actually ran out of ammo and the gl was all i had left.

I'm kinda surprissed to hear that you guys think the stratta kills faster than the ivanna. Maybe hip firing but i seem to have very good luck with ads on the ivanna.

tried the stratta with snap shot yesterday. Your right rom the recticle (spelling?) doesn't move, even when running. I had it with lightfoot and i noticed a major improvement with aiming. But i died faster since i didn't have bio. I ended up not doing as well as hh/bio. Maybe i'll try RA/ with snap shot tonight.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Chris720

@Tech Yeah, that's rpobably why lol. I think I stole a few of your kills in that match on Station, sorry about that, but that Strata just rips through them like crazy, as if your targets are just a piece of plywood lol!

Only need 3000+ exp then I'm 43... still 2 levels to go then the Strata, unfortunately its easier said than done... that's another 80,000+ of exp I have to battle through before laying my hands on that beast.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lun

@Martijzzzz, I added your FC
@Drew, adding you later tonight after work
@Matthias, same thing, also for MarioKart, I will place my Kart code in signature as soon as I can.
@Demon, same as above, GE & Kart

Lun

Matt96

anyone going on soon?
ANYONE?

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

Rom you did posted something the other day where you said the strata is better than the ivana and i hate to say it but i think you right

geezzz take it easy on me next time i consider myself a good player but not that good

i'm at the point where i don't even want to use the ivana much. it does have more power when you're taking down a hero or a guy with RA and BB on, but the rest of the time you miss so much that it doesn't matter. it is nice that you can use extended mags without as bad of an ammo glitch as the strata, though, but i still seem to completely run out of bullets after about 6 kills with the ivana anyway and have to use the wolfe from there.

as for your second point, if anyone needs to take it easy on anyone it's you! i was really amazed to see you come out of that docks match with such a good k/d ratio while me and tech got hosed. i think lifesaver was the only one on our side who did alright in that match.

and yeah, snap shot is practically made for the strata's hip fire, if you don't use it you're neglecting that gun's best feature. i never use any health boosters and instead use heavy hitter and snapshot because i think the faster you kill the other guy the less likely you are to be lag killed or to get shot in the back. if you're going to put anything on reactive armor is tougher than biobooster.

drew, i wanted to ask how you got that weapon list info on your site. most of it seems right on, but the fire rate for some of those guns can't be right.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

DrewDS

I got it from the otherwise worthless Prima Esential Guide for Goldeneye 007 Wii... I have noticed other flaws in the guide such as the XP unlockable numbers are off. I feel you though some of the numbers seem off to me as well, but its hard for me to say. I believe I read the dude who made the guide was, "In contact" w/ erurocom and activision but I'm not sure.

I also wish some of the add ons such as Heavy Hitter, Snapshot, etc were on there and say how big a difference they make as well. I emailed him and never heard back.

Edited on by DrewDS

As a man thinketh so is he...
FC: 3468-3854-4569 [GE]

Matt96

romulux wrote:

if you're going to put anything on reactive armor is tougher than biobooster.

The only problem with that is that biobooster makes it so you can survive a meele hit, and reactive armor doesn't.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

romulux

looks like we lost more than we won there ultima, but hey i've got excuses!. those guys just seemed to be at my back the entire time and when you have good, fast players spawning behind you every time you kill them it gets tough, you almost have to keep spinning in circles to watch your back and front at once.

i also had a few of those moments where i got robbed of a kill bad, i blasted one guy and he turned into trevelyan just as my clip ran out so the extra health boost saved him, i hit him about 5 more times with my pistol and one of their other guys shot me in the back before i could finish him. they were pretty good though, they deserved the wins they got, i just felt like i got screwed on some of those deaths.

DrewDS wrote:

I got it from the otherwise worthless Prima Esential Guide for Goldeneye 007 Wii...

i see, thanks for posting it. aside from the fire rates everything else actually seems right on.

anyone else want to try another pistols match or two tonight? i don't know about you guys but i could do that every night. or we could try something new. it'd be fun to shake things up again.

Edited on by romulux

ultima6605

Rom i am starting to feel that way also not using the ivana as much it just dosent get the job done like the strata what a disapiontment all those lvls to 56 to get a inacurate weapon and whats even worse it took me this long to realize it lol.

those were some nice matches we had against that araon guy and [cob]clinton they gave up a pretty good fight and spawned heros as much as we did.i just didnt like that jimmy player when he was on our team in the first match at the jungle he spawned heros like he was giving away free candy.he was the reason y we lost the matches and so did araon and [cobclinton] when he was on their side.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

great games lifesavedave, nothing makes you feel more like a bad a** than killing a hero with a pistol. i managed a 22 streak with bond's p99 in one of the levels until i got lag killed by a shotgunner, but the match ended right afterward so i wouldn't have gotten to 30 anyway... but i really wanted to make it there with a pistol! i got kind of annoyed that they stuck us opposite MI6 for at least 5 or six games again but we still won most of them. i just wish i wasn't hosting, it's like turning your sensitivity down by half.

i've got to say that trevelyan's hawksman isn't as bad as i thought. it's still a little weaker than usual but tonight i wasn't messing around, i put my wii about one foot from the router and it seemed to make the shots land much better. you definitely need proxies to cover your back if you're going to use his pistol though, one at a time is definitely the limit.

Edited on by romulux

Martijzzzz

DrewDS wrote:

@DrewDS, Ok, I will add you as soon as possible.
For the complete list of names and codes check here :
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrom...

Edited on by Martijzzzz

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Matthias

Martijzzzz wrote:

DrewDS wrote:

@DrewDS, Ok, I will add you as soon as possible.
For the complete list of names and codes check here :
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrom...

lol wrong link. ON: i had many lags today, that sucks hard

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

Chris720

Started playing WaW... and I can find games quicker than on GE... that is awful! A 2-3 year old game is easier to get games on than a game that was released a few months ago... good grief...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

How does it came you found cames earlier?
Because there were more host or what?
It could be possible that on Goldeneye there are just enough people to make (for example) 100 full games of 8 persons...
So you stay searching but there isn't any gameplace free and because you have maybe not a full 100 % good Internet so you couldn't be a perfect host...
It's all theory, but it could be..

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.