Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 10,277

romulux

yeah we really cleared those levels out. did we lose any of those matches?

i may as well share the fruits of my time wasting with you guys, there was a thread about snap shot on GF and i tested something out in splitscreen- snap shot works on your down sight accuracy too. a lot. the groupings you get at long range are about twice as tight with snap shot on than normal, so for long range loadouts you should definitely use it. and i thought it was already awesome for how much it helps the strata's hip fire...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

thelegendoflink

ultima6605 wrote:

@juan,lum srry for leaving todays match against the pokeman clan but my son had woken up from his nap and had to attend to him so yea good match tho did you win any games after i left?

After you left I was qith level 56 MEWTWO* and some randoms, but I couldn't win because they almost never spawned heroes, and Mewtwo wasn't helping me. I always got License to Kill, though.
Good games today, Nerrel and Ultima (Add me, Nerrel)

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Spoony_Tech

neolights wrote:

@Tech, in the first few maps we played you were doing awesome, even better than Ultima. Congratualtions of playing some of the best GE i have witnessed!

OK now listen here! I don't want ANYONE laughing at this statement here. This here lad knows how to speak to his elders! For that he is now my new best friend! Thanks for the comments neolights!! You guys could learn a thing or to from him!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gameday

i personally dont really care for heroes but people dont like to be the hero ive noticed on the other teams , cause theres no way we all get 0 hero kills. whats the point of playing heroes then ?

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Why does this game insist on making me the host. I mean people were teleporting all over the place tonight. Is it a new loadout I don't know about?!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

that docks match must be the worst i've ever played! i think this is an accurate breakdown of where i was spawning: 25% of the time right in front of ultima, 30% of the time on or near one of that hacker's proxy mines, and the rest, all on top of live grenades. i just gave up and took it that whole match.

the internet completely died on me in station, ultima had no name above his head so i kept blasting him every time, i've never seen that before. the teleporting was also really funny, it looked like people were zooming across the map within two seconds. i was kind of glad i got disconnected, because i was trevelyan and someone surely would have killed me during one of those seize ups.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Kadabra

@Matthias, you know me?! what, in real life? or have you just played me online?
Sure, I'll add you later today.
We're not all english, 3 are GMT the rest are american. (Me, one Irish and one American living in England)

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

Matthias

Kadabra wrote:

@Matthias, you know me?! what, in real life? or have you just played me online?
Sure, I'll add you later today.
We're not all english, 3 are GMT the rest are american. (Me, one Irish and one American living in England)

i've played with you and your clan... (mewtwo, yesterday uhmm... clefable?? no other one) and noyone is dutch??? i'm searching for dutch people to join my clan..

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

Martijzzzz

Haha, I'm beside you the only Dutch person here...
I will be on in 15 minutes...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Matthias

Martijzzzz wrote:

Haha, I'm beside you the only Dutch person here...
I will be on in 15 minutes...

no school??

Wii friendcodes

Martijzzzz

Sick... No good games...
3 games... 2 times hackers and the last time my wii froze.. Only 600 xp got..

My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.

ultima6605

ok its official i've tried everything with the ivana yesterday and nothing feels right or shoots better than the silencer equipped it was frustrating trying to test all the attchaments but i did and in the end silencers is best.hey Rom you did posted something the other day where you said the strata is better than the ivana and i hate to say it but i think you right i tested the strata as well and for some reason it takes out the enemy quicker but what makes it better is the accuracy of the strata and thats what the ivana fails in its department.

thanx for the challenge last night ppl it was a fun set of games but sucked at the same time when i kept dying alot and losing cause of tech,nerrel and lifesaver geezzz take it easy on me next time i consider myself a good player but not that good and who was that NL pato(pato means bird in spanish) guy is he new?

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

DrewDS

GG last night gentlemen... finally unlocked my Strata but hadn't been using the snapshot w/ it til after I played w/ you guys. I never realized what a HUGE difference it makes. Thats why when I would get frustrated @ times w/ other guns I would switch back to the Sigmus 9 and say its the best gun in the game because it was the only one I ALWAYS equipped w/ Snapshot. I want to play w/ and against you guys again now that I have snapshot ALWAYS on heh I'd like to set up against you guys some night (My guys vs NL... or perhaps 2 of ours w/ 2 of yours) cause it seems we often on @ the same time. We usually get on around 10-11 EST and play for several hours (Me and Test). We have a chat room @ our forum you can catch us... Tech knows where it is: www.dsspawnpoint.webs.com. I'm up for a match EVEN W/ PROXYS now that I have Snapshot .

Best,
Drew [DS]

As a man thinketh so is he...
FC: 3468-3854-4569 [GE]

Spoony_Tech

Sorry Ultima I would have joined you but was the host! You still did very well but I understand the odds you had to over come to win each match. My game was all over the place tonight. My lag from hosting was good to bareable to horrible at times. Could explaine why my game suffered so much. Livesavedave you and ds drew punished me on that industrial map. Every time I turned the corner to get drew you were there protecting him and I wasn't expecting that. My team won but only because it was 2 to 4 on the hero spawns. Of coarse I was the two heroes but since I was In pursuit of drew most of the time I wasn't going to spawn till I got him. Sorry for that because we only won by like 5 or 6.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

DrewDS wrote:

GG last night gentlemen... finally unlocked my Strata but hadn't been using the snapshot w/ it til after I played w/ you guys. I never realized what a HUGE difference it makes. Thats why when I would get frustrated @ times w/ other guns I would switch back to the Sigmus 9 and say its the best gun in the game because it was the only one I ALWAYS equipped w/ Snapshot. I want to play w/ and against you guys again now that I have snapshot ALWAYS on heh I'd like to set up against you guys some night (My guys vs NL... or perhaps 2 of ours w/ 2 of yours) cause it seems we often on @ the same time. We usually get on around 10-11 EST and play for several hours (Me and Test). We have a chat room @ our forum you can catch us... Tech knows where it is: www.dsspawnpoint.webs.com. I'm up for a match EVEN W/ PROXYS now that I have Snapshot .

Best,
Drew [DS]

What's ur friendcode so I can add you ?

Spoony_Tech

Nice to see you here Drew. I'm glad you were the host for most of the night when we played together last night. It didn't hurt my game till I had to go up against you and Dave but it wasn't because of lag that I died that match. I noticed we were doing a great job of hero protecting last night. Thanks for the cover guys!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Matthias

ultima romulux have you add me? an tech why did you leave?

Wii friendcodes

Spoony_Tech

Sorry Matthias. My kid spilt milk all over the place and had to clean it up.

MERG said:

Matthias

Tech101 wrote:

Sorry Matthias. My kid spilt milk all over the place and had to clean it up.

looool no problem.

Wii friendcodes

Chris720

@Tech good games dude. You didn't seem to be in your usual, "run around with your ass on fire like a headless chicken" though.

And I saw you camping in that spot in Docks, god it was rather hard to get you those few times, so I started chucking mines and grenades over there, eventually got you lol.

We'll have to play again some time, for some reason, I just love playing with you. :3

you also have to stop using the Strata so much. When the enemy players finally picked it up, it was a chore for me to kill them before they killed me. :/ But thank god you didn't have it silenced!!

Also, my mum will be working nights again soon, YAY! Which means I get to play with you guys a little more often. Being 5-6 hours away from you guys is hard to get any play time with you dudes. :/

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.