Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

OK I tore through - because I thought he was on the other team. Quite sending over your spies.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Sorry Rorylee! !!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

@Tech, it's alright I'm sure your eyesight isn't what it used to be. : )

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RDB

soooo sorry Rom.... you're not getting much help from me tonight.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

lifesavedave

Way too level up Romulux! Yeah i'm doing better if I just stay out of the way and not get killed over and over by tech and rorylee

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

grenworthshero

It's pretty sad that even though I'm exclusively using the P99, I'm still doing better than our non-NL teammates most of the time...

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

grenworthshero wrote:

It's pretty sad that even though I'm exclusively using the P99, I'm still doing better than our non-NL teammates most of the time...

I'm convinced that we could have all handgun lifers beat most lvl20 something teams pretty consistantly

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

Like I stood a chance. Ouch!!

MERG said:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

Why don't we just take him out instead. LOL!!

boy, did you guys follow through on that or what. ouch is all i can say about those license to kill matches. sorry for the friendly fire RDB and lifesaver, but once you start shooting it's hard to stop in time when someone runs by. plus you guys kind of deserved it. damn spawn kills!

i was glad to clear the taste of failure out of my mouth with those heroes matches at the end. so this is what kills are like? it's been so long i had forgotten... had a nice moment in docks where my dead zone started freaking out and the ammo glitch happened at the same time but i still managed to clear the crate room out, thank god those guys sucked.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

romulux

UnderlingXIII wrote:

for some reason, if there are two people near each other and I ADS, it gets all glitchy :/

sounds like you're using down sight snap. you'll get fewer glitches and become a better player if you turn it off.

grenworthshero

I just realized I have been using the P99 for two or three matches for no reason, since I was already finished with it. Oh, well. Those guys were pretty bad; at least I made it a little easier on them.

lifesavedave

Good games as always everyone. For me it was kinda disappointing. Ive put in alot of hours recently and I really thought I was getting better. But I was just getting Hammered by romulux, tech, and rorylee. There where times were I dont think I could have been any faster and still ended up dying. Good job you guys. Hopefully you guys are getting better also and I haven't plateaued. I don't ads almost at all, I might try working on that more and head shots. Wont be on tommorrow but I'll be around the next day.

@viper thats funny because as I was running and I accidently picked up a p99! I was like are you kidding me. I always pick up stuff like that.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

GG tonight all. Can't seem to build any consistency lately. I definitely need to speed up my controls now, maybe that will help.

Anyone else experience a view "lock" when they hit A to run? It especially happens when I'm turning a corner and hit A to start running. The screen "locks" in the direction I was aiming and won't unlock until I point way outside in the other direction. And as we all know, coming around a corner, that's usually too late to make those adjustments if someone is there. Not sure really how to describe it, but it's terribly annoying when it happens and it's becoming more regular. The memorial is a disaster when it's happening, b/c it's all turning and looking up/down while strafing.

@tech... crazy sniping that last round in the outpost. 16-1 with the toros from a stationary point is impressive. And your death didn't come till the very end either. Thanks for looking out for us on the ground ... and taking our kills I watched two enemies fall down in front of me in the middle building from you as I heard two toros shots. Grrrr... tech But good job.

@Rom... not sure what planet you were on, but I don't think I killed you once. I'm not sure I even HIT you once.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

Anyone notice that second to last match the other team had like 47 deaths.

Nice brutal matches tonight. Like romulux said it was a tough go tonight. Teams were pretty good I thought. I think rdb and livesavedave did have aa hard go against rory and my high rank guns. I took out many a teammate tonight. Those goldeneye match were not fun because everyone kept quiting. We did have one match we lost and then the two best players left. Don't know what that was about.

MERG said:

grenworthshero

RDB wrote:

@tech... crazy sniping that last round in the outpost. 16-1 with the toros from a stationary point is impressive. And your death didn't come till the very end either. Thanks for looking out for us on the ground ... and taking our kills I watched two enemies fall down in front of me in the middle building from you as I heard two toros shots. Grrrr... tech But good job.

YES. You know, Tech, you made it A LOT harder to finish the pistol proficiencies. It seems EVERY time I thought I was about to kill some guy, you pop out of nowhere and finish him off. It's so hard to kill anyone with the pistol, and you just kept taking my perfect opportunities out of my hands. That's also true of a lot of you guys. I guess that's the way it goes, when you play with people who know what they're doing. I couldn't even find anyone to kill some of the time, because they were all dropping dead so quickly.

Oh, and that last match in the Docks...I don't think I've ever seen a team so suicidal. Holy crap. Three of the four of them were using noobtubes and just blowing themselves up every time I got close to them.

Edited on by grenworthshero

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

@Rom... not sure what planet you were on, but I don't think I killed you once. I'm not sure I even HIT you once.

Im surprised you didn't know. He's from planet Ohio!

Romulux once said that the thermal scope was more fun for sniping so I switched. Its so much easier to snipe to heat signatures then just silence since it takes away power. Yu know I was waiting till you got close to the kill before I pulled the trigger. I just wanted to show you my awesomeness. One might say I was trolling your kills. Just kidding. I see a heat signature then shoot. It works really well when people are around those broken down shacks. You just look for the smallest opening then fire. Of course they must remain for the most part still for that to work. Its not to hard when the other team only got 6 kills. Most of them didn't even have Bio boosters yet. I don't know when the thermal scope comes up but you will love it. Also works well in goldeneye matches when the other team thinks they're safe with smoke cover. Thats why I don't use smoke when going up against romulux. Its pointless.

Grenworthshero you need to get on more often but I understand wanting to finish other games.

I'm liking the anova more and more. It works really well in the tltk matches. It was worth the long journey to 41. Still after all my experience today still have 30000 till next level. How did some of these people get maxed out well before Christmas?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

romulux

RDB wrote:

Anyone else experience a view "lock" when they hit A to run?

all the time. if i'm running really heavily it'll usually just start twitching around and spasm for about five seconds, can hardly aim or turn until it stops. it really drives you nuts when it happens at a bad time, like i said above when i charged into that room in docks.

Tech101 wrote:

Im surprised you didn't know. He's from planet Ohio!

How did some of these people get maxed out well before Christmas?

it's actually iowa (less interesting, more cows).
most people who got to 56 early must have no life... prince luigi had 11 days logged after the game had only been out one month... crunch the numbers and that's 8 hours a day. i've logged 300 hours and it still doesn't compare to some of those guys. then you have others like cyber who reached 56 with less play time than me, but probably because they're playing specifically to get xp in conflict all the time. if you want to do all the different modes and just play for fun it'll lower your stats and take longer to level.

Chris720

How are some people around 50+ so dam quick? It hasn't even been out for all that long and already people are so high up. They must be absolute no lives or something. However, I am starting to see far more level 20's now.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

^You going on. I'm on right now.

MERG said:

Nayr-WaR

You guys getting on? I'll go on if you are.

NNID: Nayr96

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.