Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Yes for alittle while.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Mabbit

OBI-001 wrote:

@briunj04 if one day i turned on ge and everything was magically unlocked, i would restart my game!

Well, I know that I wouldn't

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

razor10000

I just recently turned level 15.
Yes I'm a noob compared to you all.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

RDB

No cheaters... if you want a higher level gun, kill a higher level enemy and take it!

or pick up romulux's when he dies..

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Mabbit

razor10000 wrote:

I think I'm level 16 or 18. Welcome to the club. I just pick up super strong guns the the high rank people drop like the Varghan. I need to get more weapon proficiencies.

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Kelvin

razor10000 wrote:

Hey, I only hit 17 yesterday, so you're not the only one.

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

OBI-001

briunj04 wrote:
Well, I know that I wouldn't

Then we will be watching out for all magically unlocked ge

Edited on by OBI-001

OBI-001

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

How is the lightfoot?

it makes you move slightly faster, both sprinting and walking. like everything else in the game it's barely noticeable, but if you go back to a class without it you will feel a little sluggish, so it does make a difference. i think it gives me an edge when i'm trying to get to the black box first and it definitely helps get between satellites in goldeneye.

i thought i had your friend code in lifesavedave but i don't. that led to an awkward moment last night when i was trying to keep the party together and re-invite everyone and realized i didn't have you on the list. oops!

Tlink, i understand that you're limiting yourself to what you legitimately should have but again, it's not the same as actually unlocking it. i don't think it'd be very rewarding to just say "alright, now i can use this" when you get to a certain level as opposed to having a gun given to you. but hey, it's your game!

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

RDB wrote:

No cheaters... if you want a higher level gun, kill a higher level enemy and take it!

Romulux dies?

Yeah I felt a little left out from the big dance. (Sarcasm) But I ended up joining you guys for that last game.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

razor10000

I use Heavy Hitter over Speed Loader. Speed Loader sucks.

Mabbit

Hey, can everybody post their complete loadout here? I want to see what people use...
Mine: I'm level 18
Primary = Strauger
Secondary = P99
Perk 1 = Hi Cap Magazine
Perk 2 = Heavy Hitter
Perk 3 = ...Umm, that one that gives you extra health. Can't remember the name
Gadget = Reflex sight

Edited on by Mabbit

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Mabbit

razor10000 wrote:

I use Heavy Hitter over Speed Loader. Speed Loader sucks.

Speed loader is vital for shotguns and snipers and someone like me who burns through ammo super quickly. I prefer Hi Cap Magazine instead though

Heisenberg says "relax!"

razor10000

I agree.

lifesavedave

@Bruinj04 that's exacty what I would be using at lvl18. For my main loadout terrilite, mines,health upgrades and acog. Lvl33. I need two more I.E.D. kills till I can finally get rid of the mines for something else.

@romulux that last game was taxing for sure, they were pretty good and played well together. They seemed to be traveling in a three man group so as soon as you killed one guy you got blasted by the two trailing guys. It's also always a big disadvantage going against the all blacked uniforms in the sewer. Go figure when I really needed a shotgun I didn't have one. I switched my shotty loadout for a sniper rifle due to being bored with it earlier and forgot. At one point I was running around there with a sniper rifle looking for a gun. Ironically I killed v blocking a 10 streak then.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

yeah in that last match we got the brunt of it. i kept getting shotgunned from all sides, like you said they were never far from one another and even from across the map they were getting one shot kills. i was just glad my hosting wasn't messing the match up too badly, it runs choppy but it usually still plays well.

noob tubers are idiots. they don't seem to realize that grenading someone point blank will take them out too, and they seem even less aware that suicides count against their score... so in the end you both die, respawn and start over for nothing. i was glad we drove that grenader out of the station match by beating him so badly but another guy started doing it in the very next match.

edit- for my classes i almost always like heavy hitter and snapshot better than anything else, because the faster you kill the less time you spend standing around being a target. it depends on each gun though... the vargen has terrible hip fire accuracy no matter what so snap shot is worthless there. meanwhile the terralite's hip fire becomes awesome with snap shot on.

some guns also kill with the same number of shots whether heavy hitter is on or off; for instance all the upper assault rifles take 4 shots to take an unarmored person out either way. it might still make a difference against the black box though, or people that are wounded or are wearing armor but you'd probably get better results using body armor instead... the vargen and strata are the only two i know off the top of my head that actually kill with fewer shots against everyone when heavy hitter is on.

i've said it before, but the way to figure this out is to go into splitscreen and just test the guns out for a while. i did it because the stats seemed so off and i wanted to know how the guns really worked, and the results are almost always way different than what's listed in the specs. having too much free time is the key

Edited on by romulux

komicturtle

RDB wrote:

lol that's what I do. Pick up guns of higher level people's to see and ultimately use their weapons against them. I did it once when I picked up Nelly's or Rory's Gun and I had a 4-5 killing spree and ended the match within a minute and earning the "Last Word" accolade. Pretty satisfying, considering I was doing poorly that round.

komicturtle

romulux

what's funny is that the people picking up those guns get a confidence boost since they think they're going to be so much more powerful now and they often do kill the person they took the gun from.

komicturtle

romulux wrote:

what's funny is that the people picking up those guns get a confidence boost since they think they're going to be so much more powerful now and they often do kill the person they took the gun from.

Haha, true I get a confidence boost personally, and the gun is 'powerful' if not better than my load out but I don't think I'm unstoppable like some others. There's this one gun that I picked up that looks pretty cool especially with the attachment it had. If only I knew the name of it, because I know I'll be using that gun when I get to it.

komicturtle

lifesavedave

komicturtle92 wrote:

Haha, true I get a confidence boost personally, and the gun is 'powerful' if not better than my load out but I don't think I'm unstoppable like some others.

This is totally me when I pick up the masterdon! All 4 enemys in the greenroom/nightclub or docks/back boatroom. No problem I go in guns blazing like I'm a character from the young guns movie.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

@lifesavedave, I'm gonna start calling you the regulator from now on. Come to think of it that would be a pretty cool name [NL]Regulator.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.