Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 10,277

X_MxTnk_X

Haha, true I get a confidence boost personally, and the gun is 'powerful' if not better than my load out but I don't think I'm unstoppable like some others. There's this one gun that I picked up that looks pretty cool especially with the attachment it had. If only I knew the name of it, because I know I'll be using that gun when I get to it.

Some of those weapons include, Anova DP3, Strata, Ivana Spec-R, Vargen FH-7, and the Masterton

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Gameday

@lifesavedave " I'll Make You Famous" ha

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Regulators! Roll out! I like it rorylee. I might wait till I hit level52 till I take that name though or at least alittle better. I'm glad you guys got that, I don't know how old you guys are and its an old movie.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

Just turned 30 in august. Young Guns is one of my all time favorite movies, I still remember seeing the 2nd one in the theatre. Regulator would be a pretty tough name to live up to.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

25 over here , all those westerns old & new i watch every now and then. call me doc cause im ill.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

You guys should check out The Good, The Bad and the Weird. It's a pretty cool japanese western. Some parts kinda remind me of Red Steel 2.

OBI-001

sorry guys went to jump on other team now cant get back on. try again tommorow

OBI-001

Gameday

i like japanese cinema/anime/drama/horror so ill give it a look

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

lifesavedave

Rorylee I'm 1 month older than you.
Trying to jump on with you guys now!
Just got a rage quit on heros with masterdon 15/0. Its just to easy with that thing!

Finally all combat ability kills complete! Hooray! Trying to kill people while being flashed was fun.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Mabbit

I can't join your game Send me an invite please

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

RoryLee

@bruij04, just join Techs game, there are too many people on right now and you can only invite 4 people at a time.

Spoony_Tech

I'm probably the oldest of the crew here. 37! I don't care for Westerns as much. Like a few though. Good games all. To many people on tonight. I feel bad when its four lifers against one.unless of course its romulux. I don't feel bad then. He sometimes takes us all out but I'm sure he rather not do 4 on one. Anyways that's way I backed out to join lifersavers team. Had a brutal outpost run. Good job lifers your all getting better. Or I'm getting worse.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

31 here. "I'm your huckleberry"... best western of all time.

as for loadouts, I actually use all 5 depending on the board and the competition. And I even tweak them quite regularly. My favorite right now is terra, kunera, remote mines (b/c I just got them, quite fun!), snap shot, heavy hitter, silencer/laser. I just switched to wiimote from ccp, so this is a new loadout for almost exclusively hip fire. Before when I used ADS quite a lot I had both health boosts instead of snap and heavy. Also the laser is much better using wiimote.

On that topic, I hate not playing so well, but I've only been on the wiimote for a total of around 6 hours now. I don't think I'm playing too bad, but I'm sorry for not carrying my weight right now in matches. @tech, I think it's equally hard right now with wiimote to kill you when we are head to head, but I can see how in the long run, it's going to be so much easier to go toe-2-toe with you... at least that's the plan.

briun, are you mabbit? if not, I don't think we are fc'd yet?

one other side note, I just switched tv's recently and that actually helps too. interested as to what you all are playing on? I started in Nov on a 37 720p 60hz, then switched to a 46 1080p 120hz, and now just switched to my projector in the basement which is around 80". I really didn't like the switch from 60hz to 120hz, which I've read others say the same. I felt like it put a delay in the response of my controls. But the larger screen I just went to has really helped with accuracy for the wiimote, no change on the ccp though.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Mabbit

@RDB
Yeah, I'm Mabbit

Heisenberg says "relax!"

lifesavedave

Dang you guys good job! I was owned tonight! My ads head shots were just not there and that seems like the only way to get kill!

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Mabbit

I can never beat Tech head-on The only way I can kill him is to hide and then shoot while he's preoccupied

Heisenberg says "relax!"

RDB

briunj04 wrote:

I can never beat Tech head-on The only way I can kill him is to hide and then shoot while he's preoccupied

Glad you got to join us. I saw your invite but we already had a full game going.

And as for killing tech head on, it's tough, but possible. I immediately aim for head shots, cause it seems like otherwise hes too accurate to get him with any consistency.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

I feel bad when its four lifers against one.unless of course its romulux. I don't feel bad then.

ha, i enjoy the challenge but i do feel bad if i do well against you guys. doing well as a team is more rewarding. i was trying to get in at different times tonight but the match was impenetrable, i've got to get in earlier with all these new players!

RDB, lag could cause some real problems with a wii remote, definitely use a game mode if you have one to see if there's a difference (although you're on a projector now, aren't you). as long as there's low lag an HDTV is great because you get widescreen to help you see people on your sides.

i did a match with four campers tonight and it was hilarious watching them struggle to make it work. campers need other teammates to run around and stir people up for them to shoot, but when all four of them are sitting together in the same spot with their rifles that strategy falls apart; they're just sitting ducks all in a row. what's really funny is that they kept going for the exact same spot, as if i'm not going to check there after the first time they all camped there. i got 40 kills and 1,750xp out of those suckers.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

briunj04 wrote:

You and me both! So don't feel bad. I always feel like I'm so close to taking him down or just need one more bullet to hit him. I actually get all excited thinking he's going down, then............disappointment.

Tv is 47" 1080 120hz, but if I play at work sometimes its 32" tube or 60" dtv 1080 or an approx 6'x6' projection screen. The projection screen is bad but if I play on it I have to share with the coworkers. There bad, real bad. Saw one of them playing. Cod and got punched by someone on last stand bad! Twice at that. So I would prefer if my stats didn't get murdered.

Edited on by theblackdragon

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

OBI-001

now whats worse than tech head on, nerrel and tech on the same team. but man you learn to move faster cause as soon as you kill someone you know there comin for ya!

OBI-001

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.