Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 10,277

X_MxTnk_X

lol im trying to hack it lol, gonna make a new person for it though. Probably like [NL] Honor, just for irony purposes ^^

ill try to get on asap, i might postpone it for now

whats funny is this is a project for a class i take at school ^^

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

RoryLee

My team- 1 hero elim. Other team- 10 hero elim. What really makes me mad is when they spawn a hero right at the end because they know their not gonna get killed.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

TLink9

Ok guys look if I were to hack the game I would give unlimited ammo, gernades, and health. The only thing I should not be using is proxy mines, anova, and Wolfe .44 (I got rid of the gernade everytime I die). So if you want to I will switch my stuff to what it is supposed to be for a level 20. I will get on soon.
EDIT: I hate when nobody will be a hero on my team except me.

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

I could only get on for a short while today, but thanks X_MxTnk_X and RoryLee for the games. I got massacred in that first Heroes match -- those three level 30+ players were killing me in about two or three shots -- but I tried to do better after that.

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

RoryLee

@Tlink, I just don't want other people/teams thinking [NL] has a bunch of hackers, cheaters or quiters on our team. I hate playing against hackers and I certainly don't want any hackers to be on my team. I really don't know how you got the weapons but it just seems wierd that you got all of these nice perks one day by turning your game on.

TLink9

Rorylee wrote:

@Tlink, I just don't want other people/teams thinking [NL] has a bunch of hackers, cheaters or quiters on our team. I hate playing against hackers and I certainly don't want any hackers to be on my team. I really don't know how you got the weapons but it just seems wierd that you got all of these nice perks one day by turning your game on.

I chose the guns/perks I should have now. To make you happy.

The James Ne...

Rorylee wrote:

I second this. I will not invite if I suspect someone on my team is cheating.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

irken004

Having cheaters on the NL teams gives only a bad impression to other players. I highly suggest that absolutely no one cheats.

komicturtle

Hm, there's one thing I don't understand. There's that 'skill' where you can drop a grenade to get someone back for killing you but I don't even have that and the grenade I'm holding (at least for 2 or 3 seconds) can be seen dropping and ultimately exploding. So, does that mean that skill is pretty much useless since you can do what it describes in the first place anyways?

And at the rate I'm playing, it'll take me months to get to Rank 30 haha

komicturtle

RoryLee

I think most of the time it's accidental. I'm sure most people are getting ready to throw the grenade but get killed before it happens and it wont leave much time for the other guy to get out of there. Like Tlink said once you find out somebody is using the grenade perk it will probably only work one time on a guy and the next time he's just gonna run away everytime he kills you.

romulux

komicturtle92 wrote:

the grenade I'm holding can be seen dropping and ultimately exploding. So, does that mean that skill is pretty much useless since you can do what it describes in the first place anyways?

yeah. when i'm getting severely hurt and i know i'm not making it out i'll usually pull out a grenade to try to take someone with me, the perk just makes it automatic.

almost all the high level 'gadgets' or perks are lame. polarized lenses, for instance. barely anyone uses flash grenades and even when they do it's pretty easy to see still.

when it comes to the discussion about hackers i think you guys should level up legitimately not only out of fairness but for the sake of your own enjoyment of the game. Tlink, why not start a new profile where you can have the fun of unlocking stuff as you go along? the high level guns wouldn't be half as fun to use if i hadn't spent so much time working for them.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

I have to agree with everyone. I know its just a game and straight silly but I actually have a little bit of pride of being a NLifer. We got some of the best people on the internet right here. People take notice to our efforts and that's seen by the link to gamespot. I got to play against prince luigi last night and he didn't even come close to dominating me like romulux does.
Speaking of perks I didn't think I would give up my silencer for the acog scope but I'm really digging it! It seems just about perfect for helping picking off snipers who haven't seen you yet on stages like the jungle or memorial. How is the lightfoot? Does it make hero fast? Because mashing the A button all game gets kinda old.
So I had my first rogue agent on TLTK. I gave him 3 kills on me, after that it was a massacure. That poor fool had our entire team plus the other team killing him. I just don't understand why people do that. It ruins the game and it can't be fun dying 30+ times in a game.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Mabbit

Do you guys all want to have a big Goldeneye party tomorrow on Martin Luther King Jr. Day? Nothing says "racial equality" like killing some Russians! Anyway, do you all think you could go online tomorrow at 6 P.M. Pacific Standard Time?

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

TLink9

Tech101 wrote:

Rorylee wrote:

I second this. I will not invite if I suspect someone on my team is cheating.

Did you read what I said? I am using what I can only use at my level according to ign because, I can't see what is unlocked at what level. So I am no longer being cheap.
Also I would recomend anything else besides the gernade everytime you die, it stinks.

The James Ne...

romulux wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

the grenade I'm holding can be seen dropping and ultimately exploding. So, does that mean that skill is pretty much useless since you can do what it describes in the first place anyways?

yeah. when i'm getting severely hurt and i know i'm not making it out i'll usually pull out a grenade to try to take someone with me, the perk just makes it automatic.

almost all the high level 'gadgets' or perks are lame. polarized lenses, for instance. barely anyone uses flash grenades and even when they do it's pretty easy to see still.

when it comes to the discussion about hackers i think you guys should level up legitimately not only out of fairness but for the sake of your own enjoyment of the game. Tlink, why not start a new profile where you can have the fun of unlocking stuff as you go along? the high level guns wouldn't be half as fun to use if i hadn't spent so much time working for them.

No, I got the glitch when I was level 19 or 18 and I am now level 20. I still earn levels fairly, I was experimenting for a while.

The James Ne...

good games lifesaver and Juan, sorry i left during the outpost game, i was lagging like hell

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

razor10000

Long time no see guys. Is anyone online right now?

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

Mabbit

Hey, don't be so hard on Tlink. Yeah, I think hackers are annoying online too, but you can't really force him to do anything considering its his game and choice. As long as he's not using any guns of a higher rank, then it doesn't even make a difference.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

OBI-001

@briunj04 if one day i turned on ge and everything was magically unlocked, i would restart my game!

OBI-001

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.