Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Well the wii lens cleaner didn't work unfortunatly. So I ordered a new lens and the y tip screwdriver to try to fix it myself. Should be here at the end of the week. Tech what instructions did you use and do you have any tips?

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Gameday

@X_MxTnk_X wow did that boom dizzle guy seem to not die almost no matter what you did to him... and when we were on jungle specially on the docks in the room with the ladders to that balcony and i swear the black box power bar just went down like no other. like 75% to 50% in less than 5seconds strange i wonder...

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

RoryLee

@Gameday, more than likely he was using the Masterton shotgun and it doesn't take very long to take out the black box. Tech and I were playing a game where the guy was doing the same thing and we did not stand a chance. xSolidsnake was his name and I checked his stats and he has around 4 thousand straight wins. My guess is he just plays black box all the time.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

Dam thats clownin hard. it was annoying but i guess id use it too on the black box. i guess i was amazed cause i was just watching the bar drain like no problem while im trying to run to the location didnt stand a chance either i seen his level was 46

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

I don't even think you can get that gun at that level. I hate playing people that go for the cheap wins, I usually finish my game with them then I leave.

Gameday

yea i like to earn my weapons and perks a sense of accomplishment @rorylee ima add ur wii code also

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

lifesavedave wrote:

Well the wii lens cleaner didn't work unfortunatly. So I ordered a new lens and the y tip screwdriver to try to fix it myself. Should be here at the end of the week. Tech what instructions did you use and do you have any tips?

I found the instructions on u-tube. Can't remember where exactly but there are a few on there. As for tips I would say to just make sure you make a good connection with the system and the drive. Me and a friend didn't get it right the first try and had to reopen it and set it right.

@Gameday @Rorylee Yeah that Guy was at level 44 a few days ago and now at 46. Yeah somethings not right there.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

@Gameday, do you have your wii console code posted or is that for wii speak? Is anyone playing GE now?

Gameday

@Rorylee actually its for both. i say id add you cause you have yours posted like i do mine

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

@gameday,having problems with your wii code will you double check and see if it's right.

Gameday

@rorylee its changed i had the 1468 backwards its 1486 ha my fault , i guess since i never had anyone from here added so i never noticed sry

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

I'm going on now and added both rorylee and Gameday to my console. Just put my code in my sig.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gameday

@Tech koo ill get you when we're done on here

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday

GG fellas NL as always "we go hard" i think ive ranked up 2 or 3 times today its been awhile since ive played like so. i always aim for double digits or break even like the next person i guess but playing with a full crew , to get a good enough score seems like the real challenge at hand.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Martijzzzz

Hi Guys, How is it?
I have 5 questions, i hope that you can answer those :
1. What shall I put on my Kallos, Stauger and Pavlow? Silencer or Laser Pointer? And why?
2. When I'm lvl 25, what shall I put on my Terralite? Reflex, Silencer or Laser Pointer? And why?
3. What is "Licence to kill" for a gametype?
4. What is the benefit of using a Laser Pointer?
5. What is the best shotgun of those 3? SYL, SEGS or PT-9? And why?

Thanks when you answered it for me

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

komicturtle

Gah, I think we should gather 8 people here to play Classic Conflict. I can NEVER get a game going and everytime there's 4 people to play (strangers), one ALWAYS leave and I'm sitting there for awhile.

komicturtle

ThomasBW84

xDemon720x wrote:

Yeah, but sometimes when your sniping in Heroes you don't want to be forced straight into becoming the Hero do you? Or when your wandering around the map and killing the enemy from behind you don't want to be forced to become the Hero because it'll give your position away... I don't like spawning as the Hero for the main reason, a horde of people are going to come after you, and its sometimes almost impossible not to die.

Good games though, ThomasW (I'm not sure who you are on here and Gameday. Sorry for choosing Heroes, Gameday, I didn't know your Wii freezes if you went on that game mode. My game eventually froze in the middle of the match so I had to leave, and I couldn't be bothered to fire up the Wii again lol.

I enjoyed the games with Demon, Gameday etc, we had a good winning streak. I see there have been some additions to the NL Goldeneye team, so I'll add the latest codes next time I'm online. I didn't get online at all over the holidays, but hope to work my way up to the magical lvl 25 for some Classic Conflict!

ThomasBW84

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3469-6599 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

ThomasBW84 wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Yeah, but sometimes when your sniping in Heroes you don't want to be forced straight into becoming the Hero do you? Or when your wandering around the map and killing the enemy from behind you don't want to be forced to become the Hero because it'll give your position away... I don't like spawning as the Hero for the main reason, a horde of people are going to come after you, and its sometimes almost impossible not to die.

Good games though, ThomasW (I'm not sure who you are on here and Gameday. Sorry for choosing Heroes, Gameday, I didn't know your Wii freezes if you went on that game mode. My game eventually froze in the middle of the match so I had to leave, and I couldn't be bothered to fire up the Wii again lol.

I enjoyed the games with Demon, Gameday etc, we had a good winning streak. I see there have been some additions to the NL Goldeneye team, so I'll add the latest codes next time I'm online. I didn't get online at all over the holidays, but hope to work my way up to the magical lvl 25 for some Classic Conflict!

Classic Conflict is lvl 35 .... 25 is Licence to Kill and 30 Team Licence to Kill...

And my previous post here (PLZ ANSWER!!!) :

Hi Guys, How is it?
I have 5 questions, i hope that you can answer those :
1. What shall I put on my Kallos, Stauger and Pavlow? Silencer or Laser Pointer? And why?
2. When I'm lvl 25, what shall I put on my Terralite? Reflex, Silencer or Laser Pointer? And why?
3. What is "Licence to kill" for a gametype?
4. What is the benefit of using a Laser Pointer?
5. What is the best shotgun of those 3? SYL, SEGS or PT-9? And why?

Thanks when you answered it for me

Edited on by Martijzzzz

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

komicturtle

Classic Conflict is lvl 35? Didn't anyone get the special code to unlock it or something? I got the Golden CC Pro version and it came with that. Thought everyone got the code no matter what version they got...

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.