Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 10,277

romulux

martijzzz, it's hard for someone else to tell you how to set your own guns up, you have to see what you like better. the reflex sight gives you a nice clear little window to aim through, zooms you in when aiming a little more, and it even makes your gun more accurate. definitely one of the best attachments you get.

the laser sight keeps your gun's original sights on and gives you about the same accuracy boost, maybe slightly better for hip fire. on a gun with good sights that you're going to be using for short range i'd say use the laser.

the silencer keeps you from showing up on the radar when you shoot. if you're a camper or just don't want people to know you're nearby it helps you take people by surprise. it makes your gun a little weaker, though.

for the terralite i use the reflex sight. it's a long range gun and you want to be able to zoom in a little, so the laser sight isn't great, and the ACOG scope zooms in more but doesn't improve your accuracy. you get the best results with the reflex.

license to kill is pretty much hardcore mode from call of duty. you have less health and there's no radar.

out of those shotguns the SYL is the most likely one to kill with one shot but it's the slowest and hardest to aim. the SEGS is a little faster and you can aim it down sights, the PT-9 is about the same thing but you can put a reflex sight on it, which helps a lot when someone's far away.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

jeffrey3133

someone plz help, my trendnet router isn't connecting to my wii any advice plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! the router is a tew-432brp

jeffrey3133

Gameday

@Jeffrey its probably your firewall make sure it allows the wii to connect. Number 2 did you configure your wii settings to wire or wireless better yet are you using wifi or cable ? Im not a pc wiz just tryna help ive had prob with my wii connecting before and i know how much you want to get going on your wifi games etc. @komic Yea i got the pro bundle as well i got that code too idk if everyone got a code for a different copy ? Maybe but i dont even play classic conflict... ha

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

RDB

romulux wrote:

the silencer keeps you from showing up on the radar when you shoot. if you're a camper or just don't want people to know you're nearby it helps you take people by surprise. it makes your gun a little weaker, though.

son of a... I didn't know it weakened it... That's all I've ever used on the terra. I'll have to try a loadout w/out it and see the difference.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

komicturtle

Gameday wrote:

@komic Yea i got the pro bundle as well i got that code too idk if everyone got a code for a different copy ? Maybe but i dont even play classic conflict... ha

That's the thing. I really want to try it out D:

Oh, and anyone want to play now?

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

X_MxTnk_X

jeffrey3133 wrote:

someone plz help, my trendnet router isn't connecting to my wii any advice plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! the router is a tew-432brp

on my router you have to add the wireless mac address for each "computer" for it to be able to connect. If you have gone online for other games i don't know the case, but my wii couldn't connect once, but i kept trying and eventually it let me on.

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

X_MxTnk_X

ill be playing in a minute.

is wii speak pretty much a mic that you can use in GE?

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Killamancer

Has anyone experienced any lag online ever? I never lagged online before, but when I played a match yesterday, it was almost unplayable. It didn't seem like it was a slow network connection but a framerate issue.

3ds FC : 3823 - 8527 - 1863
Pokemon White FC : 3739 - 8843 - 9193

X_MxTnk_X

i lag all the time, it all depends on where the host is located i guess. only ran into a lag spike twice though

komicturtle

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

ill be playing in a minute.

is wii speak pretty much a mic that you can use in GE?

Goldeneye does NOT support Wii Speak or the Headbanger Headset at all (unfortunately)

komicturtle

romulux

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

son of a... I didn't know it weakened it... That's all I've ever used on the terra. I'll have to try a loadout w/out it and see the difference.

it takes about one extra shot to take someone down with the silencer on, about the same difference heavy hitter makes in the other direction. take the silencer off and put heavy hitter on and you should take people down with a couple shots less. but on the plus side the silencer does boost your accuracy a little.

grenworthshero

@komicturtle Yeah, I got the pro bundle, but my code didn't actually do what it said it was supposed to. I think it may have unlocked something on splitscreen, but I've never even played local multiplayer on this game

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

komicturtle

grenworthshero wrote:

@komicturtle Yeah, I got the pro bundle, but my code didn't actually do what it said it was supposed to. I think it may have unlocked something on splitscreen, but I've never even played local multiplayer on this game

Oh, interesting. Cause my code thing prompted me to go online and input the code in to unlock the online Classic Conflict.

komicturtle

razor10000

I have GoldenEye. It gets pretty boring after you completed the game but multiplayer is cool.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

Gameday

@X_MxTnk_X wii speak is a hands free device that allows you to speak to someone in the wii speak channel (which you get when you install the device) you can talk in a lobby with multiple peeps. And the down side is that wii speak only works for a select few games which is bs for people like me that have invested in it. The only games i have that it works for are Monster Hunter Tri , and Uno wiiware... The headbanger is basically a headset that was made for black ops wii i believe same thing just on your head. Like Komic said above its a NO go for Goldeneye which equals that famous recipe of weak sauce 101

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

it takes about one extra shot to take someone down with the silencer on, about the same difference heavy hitter makes in the other direction. take the silencer off and put heavy hitter on and you should take people down with a couple shots less. but on the plus side the silencer does boost your accuracy a little.

I'll give this a try tonight. Not sure I want to lose bio booster for heavy hitter though. I'll give it a try and see.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

lost my connection to komicturtle and decided to take a break. fighting you guys is so intense because you're always everywhere at once! by the time i aim at one of you i'm being shot by another. it's totally different playing against you guys compared to normal matches (in a good way).

muunkyboy

Martijzzzz wrote:

Do someone have any tactics for Golden Gun?
I played it today 3 times, i time the winner had already 30 points but the other two games did i won
But, most of the time, when i carry the golden gun, no-one comes to me, i need to go to them and most of the time they camp and kill me from a corner...

My fav maps for GG are Jungle and Docks. In Jungle, I run to the end of the map where there is the wooden walkway over the top. No-one can sneak up behind you and you can see people coming a mile off. The only danger is 'Noobtoobers' and people chucking the occasional grenade over, but you can normally see those coming. On docks, I make for the 'back yard' where there is only one exit, and camp behind the oil barrels at the far end. Again, no-one can take you from the rear (fnar, fnar) and you can just LDS to pop up and take a shot, releasing to duck back down again.

Goldeneye FC: 1473 1684 4140 [NL] Rik

muunkyboy

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

god i am sucking right now. im getting spawnkilled by people with silencers and it really pisses me off,because whenever i use a silenced weapon, it feels like it cuts down my weapon damage.

The worst map for this is 'Archives'. On the top floor, there is a room with a low level partition down the middle. Folk camp at the end of the room in the corner and snipe as people spawn into view. I've never done this myself and won, obviously, never, well maybe just once.....muhu huhuhuhuhuh!

muunkyboy

jeffrey3133 wrote:

I have a Trendnet router, not sure if it's the same one. Check you have got MAC address filtering enabled, if you have, log the address for the wii in there, and you should be fine.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.