Forums

Topic: CLUB NINTENDO ELITE STATUS AWARDS ANNOUNCED 2012

Posts 61 to 80 of 80

Nintenbro

TheConsiglio wrote:

Got Metroid 2 AND (RECOGNIZE I SAID AND) got Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again! Totally Awesome Glitch!!!

And how's that done @TheConsiglio?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

LordJumpMad

Nintenbro wrote:

TheConsiglio wrote:

Got Metroid 2 AND (RECOGNIZE I SAID AND) got Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again! Totally Awesome Glitch!!!

[/div]

I try that, and a pic of Wario shows up, stopping you from doing that.
I'm gonna try again, and get another set of use-less cards.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Nintenbro

LordJumpMad wrote:

Nintenbro wrote:

TheConsiglio wrote:

I try that, and a pic of Wario shows up, stopping you from doing that.
I'm gonna try again, and get another set of use-less cards.

Once again, how is this done?

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Bread-Not-Toast

I'm so jelly.
I wish I could get those so darn totally awesome posters,and cards.
You Americans are so lucky.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

TheConsiglio

There is a glitch to where I bought Metroid 2 and when I bought it and went back to the home menu. It then asked me to check out the awards, so I clicked on Mario cards. Wario held my coins. Went back and tried again cause I thought since I was platinum, I could get 2 gold rewards and when I tried Mario vs. Donkey Kong, it worked. There is my story, THE END!

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

Nintenbro

I tried to accept the playing cards a second time as well, but the Wario screen popped up again.

I originally chose MvDK:MMA as my CN Elite reward. I've really been enjoying DK94, so far. Now I'll have a similar type of game to play, after I've finished DK94.

Nintendo Bro

GamecubeMan

I cant wait to get my award for the biggest Nintendo Geek ever! I been looking foward to it. I pick the Mario Cards. Not gonna open them though.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Odnetnin

I have concluded that the cards are worthless pieces of garbage that I will just stick in a drawer somewhere and never touch again, and while the posters are equally worthless pieces of garbage that I will just stick on a wall somewhere and never touch again, at least they're shiny and I can look at them.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Edlicious

Nintenbro wrote:

I'm really not trying to be a troll here, but why exactly is this thread located in the, "Online Gaming," forum?

posted it in the wrong section >.> was so excited i wasnt looking

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

irken004

Edlicious wrote:

Nintenbro wrote:

I'm really not trying to be a troll here, but why exactly is this thread located in the, "Online Gaming," forum?

[/div]

Not to mention we already have a thread for Club Nintendo discussions.

LzWinky

TinyOddy wrote:

I have concluded that the cards are worthless pieces of garbage that I will just stick in a drawer somewhere and never touch again, and while the posters are equally worthless pieces of garbage that I will just stick on a wall somewhere and never touch again, at least they're shiny and I can look at them.

Sorry you feel this way about free stuff

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Edlicious

irken004 wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

Nintenbro wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Not to mention we already have a thread for Club Nintendo discussions.

It's more or less a discussion souly on this years 2012 elite rewards. and seeing as it hasn't been locked yet I think it's ok.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

HappyHappy

I'm going to get the cards and then sell them on ebay.

So many good games, so little money to spend.
3DS FC: 2148-8542-0062 Name:Ram-Z
Add me if you dare!
3DS Games:
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land

Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

I got the cards, and I think they will be pretty cool when they arrive in the mail.

You know, Europe or Japan doesn't have a Platinum or Gold reward, nor download codes, so be happy for US.

Europe doesn't even have 3DS point cards on their catalog, which makes the cards obsolete.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

iphys

Um, have you seen the platinum rewards Japan gets? I don't feel sorry for Japan at all, except for their gold members that just get calendars, but maybe they will get better rewards this year too.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

zelda_4_life

Japan gets worse than us and we slowly get worse and worse items - soon we will have 'OFFICIAL NINTENDO TOILET PAPER' 1 peice 50 coins

UN-FIX MAKA WUHU

Odnetnin

LztheBlehBird wrote:

TinyOddy wrote:

Sorry you feel this way about free stuff

Don't be; I'm not.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

iphys wrote:

Um, have you seen the platinum rewards Japan gets? I don't feel sorry for Japan at all, except for their gold members that just get calendars, but maybe they will get better rewards this year too.

Yes, I know that Japan had Game and watch ball as one of their platinum awards, but at least we have it on our CN so that we can get it anytime compared to that one-time thing.

At least this year is better than 2009. The platinum reward was a joke, seeing how you could easily buy individual Mario Figures for like 3 dollars at Target.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.