Online Gaming Forum

Topic: CLUB NINTENDO ELITE STATUS AWARDS ANNOUNCED 2012

Showing 41 to 60 of 80

AuthorMessage

Edlicious

41. Posted:

CerealKiller528 wrote:

The pins from last year aren't that bad compared to this pile of junk. I think I'll just order the posters that won't come until next year.

Yah the fact you have to wait practically 6 months though is alittle excessive I think.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

42. Posted:

I'm opting for the cards because my room simply has too many posters and I'm trying to take some down. But if anything, we have them most options out of any year! But 2009's were the best in my opinion.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

43. Posted:

I tried to go to the url posted earlier and proceeded to choose my reward, but it said my elite gift was already redeemed? Did this happen to anybody else?

AuthorMessage

Platypus

44. Posted:

JuLeDoS wrote:

I tried to go to the url posted earlier and proceeded to choose my reward, but it said my elite gift was already redeemed? Did this happen to anybody else?

It's happening to me too.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

45. Posted:

soccer686 wrote:

JuLeDoS wrote:

[/div]

Same here.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

46. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

JuLeDoS wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Same here.

I checked Nintendo's Tech Support forums, and a moderator said that they were working out some bugs in the system. It should probably work correctly within a few days. Phew, I thought I was screwed for a minute.

AuthorMessage

hydeks

47. Posted:

check it now, seems to work fine, and doesn't say that for me :s

EDIT: And now it's down again lol

Edited on by hydeks

hydeks

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

48. Posted:

Still does it for me. Could everybody try it and let me know if it works for them or not?

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

49. Posted:

Now the site is down for maintenance. I can't get back on it without the "Sorry" message showing up on the screen.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

50. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Now the site is down for maintenance. I can't get back on it without the "Sorry" message showing up on the screen.

Yeah, same for me. Hopefully they're working on fixing it! :3

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

51. Posted:

They made up for the subpar rewards by keeping the site under matinence for a few hours. You would think a company of such magnitude would be able to maintain a website.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

52. Posted:

I'm really not trying to be a troll here, but why exactly is this thread located in the, "Online Gaming," forum?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

53. Posted:

The site is back up. You may now get your rewards!

AuthorMessage

HanuKwanzMasBif

54. Posted:

@KodyWB-98 Not for me.

The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
My Games
TMBG fan

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

55. Posted:

@Jumbif Did you refresh the page?

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

56. Posted:

I have two questions for anyone who has played the games:
1. I have Majora's Mask on that promotional collector's edition Gamecube disc, but I'm not sure I've ever played that version. I've heard there is some kind of glitch in it that makes the game unbeatable. Is that true? Because if so, I might want to get the VC version.
2. How does the Minis March Again compare to the first two games? I thought the GBA one ambassadors got was pretty good but not incredible, and the same with Donkey Kong 94 which I just got on CN last month and am still playing. The levels with the mini Marios were actually my favorite part of the GBA one, though, so that makes me think I might like this one more. Thanks for any answers.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

HanuKwanzMasBif

57. Posted:

@KodyWB-98 Well, whenever I try to go on "club.nintendo.com", the site is down. When I typed in the URL for getting my rewards, it worked - so does "club.nintendo.com/home.do". Weird.
I got the calendar.

Xyphon22 wrote:

2. How does the Minis March Again compare to the first two games? I thought the GBA one ambassadors got was pretty good but not incredible, and the same with Donkey Kong 94 which I just got on CN last month and am still playing. The levels with the mini Marios were actually my favorite part of the GBA one, though, so that makes me think I might like this one more. Thanks for any answers.

I've played the original Mario vs Donkey Kong and Minis March Again, and it's safe to say Minis March Again is much much superior. If I were you, though, I'd pay the 8 bucks for MMA and get an exclusive reward.

Edited on by HanuKwanzMasBif

My Games
TMBG fan

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

58. Posted:

Sweet Jesus Bowser IS the Joker! I love these cards so much now.
Untitled

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

59. Posted:

Got Metroid 2 AND (RECOGNIZE I SAID AND) got Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again! Totally Awesome Glitch!!!

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

AuthorMessage

HanuKwanzMasBif

60. Posted:

Miss_Birdo wrote:

Sweet Jesus Bowser IS the Joker! I love these cards so much now.
Untitled

Untitled
Actually, the Brawl in the Family cards probably have Waluigi as the Joker.
Yup, just checked, is true
I still don't see why Wario or Waluigi or Magikoopa or SOMEONE BESIDES BOWSER couldn't be the Joker, and say the King of Hearts and Diamonds is Mario and the King of Spades and Clubs is Bowser, etc etc
I suppose the cards are cool anyway though

Edited on by HanuKwanzMasBif

My Games
TMBG fan

Sorry, this topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.