Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 901 to 920 of 938

bellow

Not really my type of game, but little more than a tenner for a game as beautiful looking as Rayman legends on the eshop, well, it seemed impolite not to.

bellow

KarateLuigi

Minecraft. I bought the Java edition waaaay back, but got tired of struggling with hardware performance and lack of portability keeping me from being able to play it reliably for years (I travel a lot).

Currently playing: AC New Leaf, Pokémon AS, Portal Knights, Mario Tennis Aces, Overcooked 2

Looking forward to: AC Switch, Overcooked 2 DLCs

Pokémon marathon in progress
Done: Pt, W, W2, LG E, OR, Sun, UM, Y
Up next: US, LG P

shonenjump86

Cuphead

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2566-1897 | Nintendo Network ID: Shonenjump86

Qwertyninty

Well my latest purchase is MK11. I plan on getting saints row the third and then bulletstorm. After that I probably won’t purchase anything else until the holiday season assuming there is something worth the purchase. Excited to see what E3 holds for switch gamers like myself.

Qwertyninty

Emanon

New member and a recent Switch owner. In the 3 months I've owned the switch I have added 22 physical games to my collection. In the past week I have picked up these titles in physical form.
Final Fantasy X remaster
SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy
Street Fighter 30'th Anniversary Collection
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+2
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (It was 19.99 at Best Buy and I heard it plays like xcom which i have on PC and love)
Crash Bandicoot Triology (picked up just now)

Emanon

Lroy

Time to head back into the kitchen. Picked up the latest DLC ‘Campfire Cook Off’ for OVERCOOKED! 2. One of my fave games to play couch co-op with the other half.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

RR529

Just ordered a physical copy of Onimusha: Warlords from Amazon Japan. I've always wanted to try the series since the PS2 days, and I've always wanted to import a game from Japan (just because I think it's cool), and since the this HD rerelease is budget priced and has an English option, I figured it was time to bite.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

gcunit

@RR529 Yep, I'm also drawn to the glamorous notion of importing cool **** from Japan, but most of the time the reality of shipping and customs charges is enough to dissuade me. Does getting Japanese imports second hand from a UK seller count, cos I've got a few of those (like Ouendan - all in japanese so bonus points).

Come to think of it, I did import a couple of the Smash branded gamecube controllers directly from Japan (via Amazon UK marketplace admittedly) in the Wii U days. So look at me, I'm a bona fide importer of (semi) cool **** after all!

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

Deponia
Bomber Crew
Final Fantasy XII
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon

Switch Physical Collection - 328 games (as of May 20th, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Ralizah

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.

Ralizah

Ralizah

@CrazyZelda79 Great! I'm surprised there's such a good deal on launch day. Nabbed this physically, so I'll have another cart to add to my collection of physical games.

Ralizah

Bigjay1641

Super Mario Party

Friend Code: 0989-2777-2858

Bigjay1641

Super Mario Party

Friend Code: 0989-2777-2858

Magician

Saints Row The Third
Syberia 3 (50% off)

Switch Physical Collection - 328 games (as of May 20th, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

SigourneyBeaver

Quite a few recently:

Splitter Critters
911 Operator
Anima Gate of Memories The Nameless Chronicles
Pixel Devil
Mana Spark
Violett
Dragon Marked for Death
Sushi Striker

I had high hopes for Sushi Striker but I don't quite understand the mechanics. The play area feels too small.

Sigourney Beaver.

Tangerine

In the europe eshop sale I purchased:

Inside
Bastion
Fast RMX
Steamworld Heist
WindJammers
Horizon Chase Turbo

Tangerine

SKTTR

Got a 15€ eShop card and selected 6 Switch games that were on sale

Oxenfree
The Rainsdowne Players
Raging Justice
Uurnog Uurnlimited
Goetia
Realpolitiks

backloggery.com/SKTTR

RR529

Ordered Final Fantasy X/X-2 from Amazon JP.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

BacklogBlues

$20 eshop card for $14+ free shipping. And Fast RMX and Mutant Mudds Collection.

Edited on by BacklogBlues

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
Final Fantasy X HD
Fast RMX
Yoku's Island Express
Monster Boy: And the Cursed Kingdom

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic