Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 3,602

erv

I finished the entire game without even bothering with tiger tiger. I just think that mini sub mini game is annoying.

As soon as I could tactically switch out masterpon I did. It saved me the silly mehmehmeh battle cry too - the only sound I did not like. I really like the battle voices tbh

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

RR529

So, in order to unlock Roc's lvl 2 Wind Mastery it says I have to defeat 5 Illumi Skeeter in Uraya, but I just finished scouring the entire titan and didn't find a one...?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

kyleforrester87

@RR529 I had trouble finding these and just had to google it again to be sure, I believe they are just inside the cave guarded by Igna at Stonegate Ruins.

kyleforrester87

RR529

@kyleforrester87, thanks, I'll try again later! Hopefully it's not the cave I came across my last run through (the Igna inside were in the 70's, and my party is only in the 50's).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

JaxonH

I love Tora. He's one of my favorite characters in the game. Poppi too. Her dialog is top shelf. And I absolutely love the customization. I've got all forms of Poppi completely decked out, with crazy awesome skill augmentations and powerful healing traits.

I actually don't mind Tiger Tiger either. I'll play it for 5 rounds and make 10,000 ether and then sell off the extra parts I got and make another 10,000 ether. Usually able to get a perfect more times than not. But the season pass gave me enough ether for the second go around. So I haven't had to play it for quite a while. I didn't mind sitting down and playing through all 5 stages for an hour today and got a crazy amount of ether from it.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

kyleforrester87

@RR529 it is that cave but I think they are hanging around at the entrance before the higher level stuff..

@JaxonH Poppi cracks me up. I'm not so big on Tora to be honest but he's fine.

kyleforrester87

JaxonH

@kyleforrester87

Nia Poppy, what's your body made out of?
Poppi Poppi could tell you, but then Poppi would have to kill you.

Masterpon make rare good suggestion

Poppi seeds, fall in!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

RR529

@kyleforrester87, luckily they ended up being in a different cave (on the other side of the map), that had enemies just below my level.

Also, I got KOS-MOS today (though for Nia, so I'm going to have to transfer her to Rex someday).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Roamer

The most I’ve made from one round of Tiger Tiger is around 60 ether! This is why I’ve given up with it. I just can’t play it.

Switch: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Valkyria Chronicles, Shin Megami Tensei
PC: Farming Simulator 22

iLikeUrAttitude

Could someone help me? I'm trying to complete Perun's affinity chart and I need to block an attack 10 times. But my block rate is 9%....
And I'm not sure when I'm blocking

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

EvilLucario

Not sure if this is accurate, but I think when you're executing Special Arts you can block attacks.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

iLikeUrAttitude

@EvilLucario I tried that solo with morag and Rex and I can confirm I blocked some attacks. But the game is too vague about blocking and I'm still somewhat confused. Brighid on Morag has a 52% block rate yet when Im' standing still or auto attacking I don't recall blocking any it's only when using arts or specials i think.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

iLikeUrAttitude

@EvilLucario I would also like to add that I was actually blocking a lot of attacks with Perun while using specials and arts, but her block % in only 9. Why is that?

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

EvilLucario

No clue lel. I myself don't know that much of block%.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

RR529

Maybe try holding down the R button? I think you can use a defensive art (and sheath your weapon) when you're holding down R, so maybe Rex tries to actively block when you're holding it. Haven't tried it myself yet, but I've speculated for some time.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

iLikeUrAttitude

@RR529 I blocked attacks without touching the R button. R is used for targetting enemies and sheating. I tried standing still without attacking and I still didn't block any attacks.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Inertiacreep

I just broke 5 orbs and achieved "Full Burst" and did 1.7million damage.. it all happened so fast i dont know what exactly happened after I hit full burst... anyone know? Also, does that mean 5 orbs is the most you can break?

Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

@darkfenrir So what is the gauge on the top left? actually when i hit full burst was the first time i ever noticed it lol.... thats the damage gauge? and once you reach full burst you cant increase the damage% anymore??

Inertiacreep

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic