Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 3,602

meleebrawler

@AlternateButtons Unless you want to invest in anti-Taunt accessories, it may be best to just focus on him from the start. May seem like you're playing right into his hands as the tank, but the way you win fights in this game is eliminating enemies one after the other as efficiently as possible. I've yet to see to any notable healing enemies up to where I'm currently at (the beginning of chapter 5), so that's your main advantage over them, along with the ridiculous power of blade combos and chain attacks.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Roamer

I’ve just won this battle at the second attempt. My party were all level 27 though. I nearly fell just before the end but managed to scramble to a potion in time.

The interminable cutscenes at the end of the chapter were more of a chore!

Onwards!

Switch: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Valkyria Chronicles, Shin Megami Tensei
PC: Farming Simulator 22

iLikeUrAttitude

I finally managed to get every rare blade!!! Feels so good!

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Inertiacreep

gah this game has so much to do... still sidequesting my ass off like 8 hours later... I finally got my quests down to 1 page where I have 2 quests I didnt finish in Leftherium and a TON of affinity chart monsters to kill there..... So Im like, "well, I only have 1 monster I need to kill on Termperantia so Ill do that first then wrap up on Leftherium"

.... dude Termperantia is huge... this game just rushed you to the boss battle then scurried you off... it took me like a couple hours to explore the whole thing... and honestly I didnt even remember this as a separate titan... I thought this was part of Mor Ardain.... can someone refresh me on the story how the game plants you onto Termperantia?

Inertiacreep

iLikeUrAttitude

@Inertiacreep If I remember correctly Temperantia was a place where the Mor Ardain empire was trying to revive ancient weapons to prepare for war against the Uraya. Jin infiltrated the place and took control of the weapon and wrecked havoc on everyone attacking Urayan territory..? This triggered a war within the Ardanians and Urayans but luckily the Praetor came in and called a ceasefire.

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Inertiacreep

@iLikeUrAttitude hey man you should spoiler tag that stuff. I didnt spoiler tag because I just used names.... and yes I remember that I just dont remember how the game places you there because in my memory that took place on Mor Ardain.

I love RPG too, Im jealous I havent had as much time as you lol

Inertiacreep

iLikeUrAttitude

@Inertiacreep Oops I'll get right to it.
Didn't we take a boat?

I don't much time as you think I do because my Christmas break is over now lol.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

RR529

Moved forward & started quite a few sidequests tonight, but didn't finish any. At least I did work on Wulfric's affinity tree a bit.

Also, who would Aegeron best work with, Morag?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JaxonH

Just made it to the World Tree. I'm Level 62, 63 and 63. The last boss fight a few minutes ago was level 60.

I'm beginning to worry the enemies' levels are catching up to me and will soon surpass me if I don't get back to doing side quests.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Inertiacreep

@iLikeUrAttitude oh thank you.. now i remember clearly. I remembered all the other titans, but when I went back to this one I was like, "wait... this area is its own titan?" .. it sucked there was some really bad rl news i couldnt even bring myself to play any games for like a week so Ive been trying to remember everything... like the tip you got about the lucky core crystal, I would have completely forgot about that and missed it if I didnt see someone mention it online... today I was doing the story quest for that blade and I love it.. might be my favorite blade.

Inertiacreep

iLikeUrAttitude

Hey I think I just thought of a plothole for the story about Mor Adain titan and how it was dying . Couldn't they have just moved to Temperantia?

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

JaxonH

@Tsurii
Uh, ya. What level are you...

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

iLikeUrAttitude

@Tsurii Well Mor Ardain is dying soon it's still safer there. It's not as big as Mor Ardain but it could still probably fit the capital there.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Beedrill4Smash

So just as I told myself I was going to sit down and get through a good chunk of this game, a friend randomly bought me a copy of Disgea 5...I guess it seemed to him that I needed even less of a life.

Beedrill4Smash

RR529

@iLikeUrAttitude, While Mor Ardain is in trouble, it's hard to see how you could come to the conclusion that Temperantia is any better off. While the former has struggling fauna and shrinking water reserves, the latter is a literal barren rock (er, Titan), and it's only sources of water are poisonous.

By the time Mor Ardain falls, Temperantia would be long gone.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JaxonH

Poppi QTπ has me playing Tiger Tiger again. I need hella ether crystals, and spent them all on the other forms. Come on season pass, we could do with another round of ether on the house!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic