Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 41,661 to 41,680 of 43,493

Ryu_Niiyama

^my summer is so ruined. This is why I am on a gaming restriction until July. I'll never pass my certs otherwise.

Some of the designs are interesting though. Did Beast revert back and I missed it? Otherwise he looks weird. (by weird I mean not his second mutation design which last I checked is still current.)

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

IceClimbers

I kinda get the feeling we might see a repeat of last year's E3 Direct, and no I don't mean another 20 minute segment talking about miniscule changes like they did with Smash.

Last year they gave Hollow Knight and Killer Queen Black their own segments while bigger third party titles - DB FighterZ in particular - were barely a passing mention in a sizzle reel. A lot of people complained about that.

I can see that happening again with Cadence of Hyrule getting its own segment while the likes of Wolfenstein Youngblood and Doom Eternal get tossed into a sizzle reel with a bunch of ports of older titles.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

gcunit

Therad wrote:

Nintendo holds their cards close to their hands.

That's generally the best way to hold things, so I'm glad Nintendo has mastered this

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Therad

gcunit wrote:

Therad wrote:

Nintendo holds their cards close to their hands.

That's generally the best way to hold things, so I'm glad Nintendo has mastered this

Well, they could have kept them face up on the table...

Therad

Magician

@IceClimbers - Speaking of more E3 stuffs, now that Dauntless is live on PS4 and Xbone I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait for the Switch port? E3 seems like a prime opportunity to build some hype.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/12/monster_hunter-styl...

Switch Physical Collection - 363 games (as of July 12th, 2019)
Currently playing: Super Neptunia RPG (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Diogenes

Hey guys,

Thanks heaps for your input

I don't expect Nintendo to announce any hardware at E3. It's the time between now, and just after they could announce something on their own platforms.

However they're still getting good sales numbers on current hardware so there's certainly no rush for them to push anything out.

Diogenes

link3710

@IceClimbers Jeez, those are some good additions. Surprised and pleased at Psylocke's inclusion over Jean Grey or Emma Frost (I mean I'd have loved all three but if I had to choose). Hopefully, Juggernaut is playable too. Still, with them casually dropping another 9(?) characters in a trailer on Twitter, I'm hoping we've got even more on the way. There are some deep cuts I'd really like to make it in, plus we're still missing some major players (I could see the next trailer focusing on Fantastic Four members, the core 4 + She-Hulk, Scott Lang, and possibly Franklin or Valeria)

link3710

JaxonH

@Ryu_Niiyama
I thought that was Nightcrawler, not Beast.

edit
Wait, I see Beast at the end. It’s too far away and quick to tell for me though. Just looks like Beast

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, God Eater 3, Mario Maker 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Final Fantasy XII
PS4: Judgement
PSVR / Vita / X1 / PC / Rift / Win2 / WiiU / 3DS: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH you can see Beast during the sentinel lock on and Wolverine tackling him to safety. Totally old school design. Not the current version or the feline version. I’m not complaining just hoping for skins.

In a fantasy world the copyright holders would be awesome and release a collection with the whole franchise (including xmen legends...which I prefer)

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

Seems another Sword Art Online game has been announced- Fatal Bullet.

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, God Eater 3, Mario Maker 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Final Fantasy XII

Jesus is Lord.

Magician

@JaxonH @NEStalgia

Yeah, Fatal Bullet coming to Switch was reported by gematsu in December last year.
https://gematsu.com/2018/12/sword-art-online-hollow-realizati...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 363 games (as of July 12th, 2019)
Currently playing: Super Neptunia RPG (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

JaxonH

@NEStalgia
I thought just Hollow Realization was announced, but apparently they mentioned both.

NOW PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

BruceCM

Thinking about getting the Castlevania Collection.... Anyone recommend that?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Grumblevolcano

Finally got the Switch version of Team Sonic Racing (got XB1 digital at launch and Switch physical today). Played a few online matches and while XB1 has better frame rate, Switch seems to be more stable.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@BruceCM Oh most certainly get it! I bought it day one no regrets. Really enjoying Bloodlines, never played it before so this is really quite the experience.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

SuperWeird

For Team Racing Sonic, does anyone know if you can join a friend’s online public race? Or can you only join friends in private custom lobbies?

Edit: nevermind, I looked it up, and apparently no it’s not possible to join friends online in public races. Man, that so lame! This is a team-based online multiplayer game, but it’s impossible to join together with your friends in teams online? Yeah that makes a lot of since.

I was going to recommend this game to the only 2 people I know who own a Switch, but since they live 400 miles away, and apparently there’s no way for us to play this game together with anyone other than AI bots - forget it.

Edit 2: I really like this game otherwise; it’s much better then I was expecting. It just sucks that I’m playing online with strangers right now and there’s no way for a friend to jump in and join me. Don’t know how they overlooked this feature

Edited on by SuperWeird

SuperWeird

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic