Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 41,641 to 41,660 of 69,992

IceClimbers

Nice to see October start to fill in more with Super Monkey Ball and the two RE games.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DenDen

Monkey ball is going to be amazing cant wait!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Haruki_NLI

@JaxonH Potentially. The other problem is shipping.

Who knows what'll happen with borders etc. Right now we have EU tariffs but once it's done who knows.

And yeah...why DOESNT 4 have motion?

I don't want this THAT badly though. Just got 4 on Wii and I'm a little chicken poop with horror anyway XD

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

JaxonH

Looks like we have another banger shaping up for October 29th

Atelier Ryza (10/29)
Disgaea 4 Complete (10/29)
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (10/29)
Resident Evil 5 (10/29)
Resident Evil 6 (10/29)
Resident Evil Triple Pack [4/5/6] (10/29)

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TuVictus

All I need to care about is Luigis Mansion. Thankful I won't be spending too much on switch this year

TuVictus

kkslider5552000

I'll be honest, when I heard they were remaking the Wii Super Monkey Ball, I was so confused. I was just talking about how flawed that game was the other day. So I realized that they have to be remaking it not to re-release the best or most popular or well liked game in the series, but simply to save the game from Sega's awful attempt at motion controls from the original game. Like the people who complain about Skyward Sword have no idea what bad motion controls are like and should play Banana Blitz or Samba De Amigo on Wii to get an actual idea.

That being said, there was a perfectly good Monkey Ball game on the Vita that no one played because...Vita. Why not just port that?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

JaxonH

@kkslider5552000
Banana Splitz on Vita was also on 3DS. And that one actually is probably the worst one to date. I think Banana Blitz with fixed controls is a better choice.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

gcunit

Oh man, they should have saved 'Banana Splitz' for a Switch release where you have to split the joy cons and motion control two monkey balls at once.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Haruki_NLI

@gcunit That's so sadistic it just might work...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Ryu_Niiyama

JaxonH wrote:

Looks like we have another banger shaping up for October 29th

Atelier Ryza (10/29)
Disgaea 4 Complete (10/29)
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (10/29)
Resident Evil 5 (10/29)
Resident Evil 6 (10/29)
Resident Evil Triple Pack [4/5/6] (10/29)

What the heck? Are companies looking at a calendar and picking the most packed dates? Spread this stuff out!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NEStalgia

@JaxonH @Ralizah I would think porting Falcom games would be a good deal for NIS. Guaranteed income, budget friendly work, and with Ys VIII they established there is a western market for it. Considering NIS is half bankrupt that sounds like much safer work than other ventures.

Why would Marvelous not port Switch? They did a lot of 3DS work.

@Ralizah It's corny in games, but I mean, not actual related relatives are, in fact, not relatives..... probably happens everywhere more than we tend to think. It's when they ARE related it's worrisome...which happens a lot more in Arkansas than we tend to think.... (I kid, I kid....kinda... )

@Galarian_Lassie Can we launch a change.org petition for 2k to focus on Playstation exclusively for this one?

NEStalgia

Dogorilla

Looks like Hero is coming to Smash Bros this month. Nintendo uploaded a brief YouTube video promoting a couple of new games coming out in July, and the Hero update was also shown in the video.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

NEStalgia

@Ryu_Niiyama XBox updates are just Windows updates......just as bad, just as broken and roughly the same size...

NEStalgia

MsJubilee

JaxonH wrote:

Resident Evil 6 (10/29)

Re6 yuck. Save your money on this trainwreck of a game. Well except if you have a co-op buddy. The game is tolerable when you're playing with another person.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Grumblevolcano

@Ryu_Niiyama I'm not sure this is what's happening but releasing your games at an already packed time on Switch and them not selling well would be an easy way to use the "it's not selling well on Switch so we're focusing on the power consoles instead" excuse.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

@Grumblevolcano I'm trying not to take that route, however I certainly feel like the "send it out to die so they can claim unprecedented support" might be happening...

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

Correction, Banana Splitz was not on 3DS, that was actually Monkey Ball 3D. I get those two mixed up. The 3DS one was horrible. Banana Splitz is probably behind Banana Blitz (the one getting a Remake) if Blitz had controls reworked. Both had lame mini games which used to be the highlight of the series. Monkey Golf was better than Mario Golf.

Ralizah

@Dev893 The battery life is MASSIVELY improved in the refresh. Wow. 5.5 hours for BotW... imagine how long it lasts with less demanding software.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic