Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 35,561 to 35,580 of 40,976

EvilLucario

@IceClimbers Fair enough, done.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

@EvilLucario those crabs are oddly hypnotic...

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DarkRula

What if one of the leaked characters wasn't even announced at a Nintendo event? What if it was being saved for a certain other reveal - same as Isabelle with Animal Crossing?

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

IceClimbers

@DarkRula I mean, it's possible we get a regular Nintendo Direct next month on top of a Smash Direct. As for a certain other character, if you mean that it would be revealed in an upcoming non-Nintendo related event, well that would be interesting. Not sure they'd reveal it there though cause I don't think most Nintendo fans would be tuning in to said event.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Octane

@Alantor28 Last warning, just stop. If you have a problem, use the report button. Don't dig up old posts if you don't like them. And just because you disagree with someone, doesn't mean you have to report them either.

Octane

Alantor28

Octane wrote:

@Alantor28 Last warning, just stop. If you have a problem, use the report button. Don't dig up old posts if you don't like them. And just because you disagree with someone, doesn't mean you have to report them either.

Ok. I will take that warning very well. And again, I apologize for digging those old posts up. I already added Cobalt and DanPan16 to my ignore list.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

DarkRula

@IceClimbers I'm expecting two Directs as well. As for the other event... There's been talk of a new game in the works, from what I understand. And I would go further into it but don't know the spoiler code.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Alantor28

Anyway, I am playing Splatoon 2 on my Switch during the day. Managed to level up to 25 and got myself a new weapon. Still, I wish I had better teammates. >.<

Aozz101x

@DarkRula it's [ spoiler ] add something, then [ / spoiler ] (without the spaces.)

like this

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

JaxonH

Who's ready for some Civilization VI?

It's only 3 weeks away, haven't heard much talk. That's a really big exclusive to get. It's been one of PC's top exclusives for years. I mean, it released on iOS but mobile is a completely separate market, and they made a couple for consoles years back, but they were just spinoffs with the Civilization Revolution series. First one on 360 and DS, 2nd one made it to Vita in Japan, which had English and I imported.

But this... this is the real deal. The latest in the main series for PC, which has never come to consoles. I got a gaming PC for this game, I kid you not. I'm still shocked that it's coming to Switch. This game makes addicts out of people for life. It's up there with Diablo 3 as one heck of a score. It's probably actually a bigger deal than Diablo III just because it's exclusive to Switch, and has never come to consoles, so it's a pretty big deal to see it releasing

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy X, Darksiders, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, LABO VR, Chocobo’s Dungeon, Trials Rising
X1: Far Cry New Dawn, Trials Fusion
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR/Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Alantor28

Guys, I need your opinion about what I should get for my birthday this December. Should I get Smash Bros Ultimate or a PS4 Pro for my birthday. Basically, I turned 30 last year and my dad idiotically said I can only get one gift for both my birthday and Hanunakh (Not sure if he really means it) so I'm torned about what I should get for my birthday and Hanukah.

Grumblevolcano

@DarkRula You think so about a normal Direct? It would be cool to have another one so soon but what we know so far about 2019 right now seems pretty standard compared to previous years and the only 2018 game that needs more info is Smash.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

@Alantor28 I mean, a PS4 Pro is by far the more difficult item to get I'd assume, but would you get games with it? I mean, a Switch game or a (new) PS4 game is the same price, so you'd be in the same place. They aren't really comparable items in that way.

link3710

Anti-Matter

@Alantor28
Do you like both Switch & PS4 ?
Which machine that you have MORE library games on your shopping list ?
If you want 1st party Nintendo games (Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Mario, etc), go ahead to Switch.
PS4 Pro from i heard from my game seller was easily to get hot after several hours playing.
I have Switch and the games on Switch are mostly really matched with my taste, contrary with PS4 that i only have 3 games left.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Alantor28

Hmm... I think I'll get a PS4 Slim since they're cheaper. I will hopefully get Smash Bros Ultimate during the holidays.

EvilLucario

I'm also getting a PS4 slim. I have a digital copy of Bloodborne I bought during a digital sale for like 66% off, and once I get one for Black Friday I'll be playing the hell outta Bloodborne.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Nemodius

You know, I might actually consider getting a PS3 or 4 if it was backwards compatible with 2 AND 1 (PSX being the most important)

I wonder if there's a way to soft mod a PS4 to play 1&2 games ???

Edited on by Nemodius

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo must be confident in their Q2 results for there to be no Smash Ultimate Direct in October, seeming unlikely at this point.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

IceClimbers wrote:

Lmao

What ?!
Wendy's on Nintendo Switch ??
(Rolling On the Floor Laughing)

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic