Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 35,561 to 35,580 of 69,997

Matthew010

@gcunit I've heard it's confusing and that there's multiple timelines. I think I'll just start with 3 and hope I understand.

Matthew010

Cobalt

Guyz, I want to share that with you because it's just awesome ! o_O

Some friends in the south of France made this and my god I'm speechless...

Cobalt

bluemage1989

@Mrtoad that guy is a clown. I used to enjoy arguing with him but he gets boring quick very one dimensional and lacking in culture and intellect (normally just resorting to memes and trying to sound cryptic to hide the fact he doesn't have a clue) ultimately he is just a blind fan boy who can't accept the WiiU days are over. Don't get me wrong I loved the WiiU but the Switch has surpassed it in every way just as I'm sure the Switch successor will. I'd suggest ignoring him until he has an original idea rather than plagiarising.

bluemage1989

Anti-Matter

@bluemage1989
And Cobalt was ignoring any critiques toward him.
Like every words from him were True, he didn't want to listen any critiques.
Every single bad news from Switch, he showed it how bad was Switch, but everytime he heard or knew about Sony, he kept boasting how awesome PS4 & the next playstation.
His replies was like AVOIDING the questions from other users toward him, like a defense.
I was wondering if he plays Wii U just only for Camouflage, not a True Nintendo gamer.
And his friends that sold their Switch due to lack of AAA games like on PC / PS4 / Xbox1, i think he and his friend are looking for games on Wrong machine and keep blaming Nintendo for NOT providing the games he / his friends want.
He need to realize when he has Nintendo machines, he needs to keep the expectation low because Nintendo is NOT a Cookie cutter of Sony / Microsoft.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfish
And the Flow Art on Dream Drop Distance was Very confusing. 😵
I still haven't touched my Dream Drop Distance since 10 Oct 2016. 🙄

Anti-Matter

Ralizah

@Cobalt Thanks for posting! That video WAS pretty stunning.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

link3710

@Matthew010 Depends on your comfort zone. Anything that needs to be understood in KH3 is likely to be explained well enough when it comes into play there. If you can wing it until the story clicks, you'll probably be fine, though you'll be missing a lot of context.

Generally speaking though, as long as you've got a minimum context version of most of the games, nothing should throw you too much.

link3710

Alantor28

Sigh I think something's wrong with my internet. Every time I tried to get online on Splatoon 2, it always disconnects me. And even on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I got disconnected as well. Is NSO having heavy traffic or something or is there something wrong with my internet? And I don't need any of Cobalt's ridiculous conspiracy theories or his nonsense.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Therad

Alantor28 wrote:

Sigh I think something's wrong with my internet. Every time I tried to get online on Splatoon 2, it always disconnects me. And even on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I got disconnected as well. Is NSO having heavy traffic or something or is there something wrong with my internet? And I don't need any of Cobalt's ridiculous conspiracy theories or his nonsense.

NSO has nothing to do with the connection as you should know after the discussion in the online thread (or didn't you listen?). Disconnects happen if your or the person you connect to have a bad internet.

Since people have been locked out, you have a smaller pool of potential hosts. Which means that there is a bigger probability you will connect to the same host again, despite being kicked out earlier.

Therad

Alantor28

@Therad Either that or it's because my computer has two SSIDs that have the same name, but when one disconnects, my laptop switches to the other SSID, so I think I have to get rid of the one that has the same name as my SSID but with a number next to it. I hope that solves the problem somewhat.

Haruki_NLI

@IceClimbers But...but...folks here said Smash wasn't that big...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

GrailUK

Katamari Damacy made number one on the eshop download charts in the UK! I'm so happy

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

HobbitGamer

@GrailUK That makes me happy for future Katamari! I rolled up an 838km Moon this morning and unlocked Eternal. I’m gonna work towards Eternal on the others, but I hate the Bear and Cow levels 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

gcunit

I don't watch a lot of TV nowadays admittedly, but this last week I've noticed there's been a Switch advert in every (or that's how it seems) ad break. Still with a fairly wet voiceover, but at least Smash is getting some airplay to make it look a bit edgier.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

@gcunit I saw a Target commercial with a family using new phones and a new switch. On the Hallmark Movie channel, where there’s typically commercials for medication

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Alantor28

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@Alantor28 Have you looked into buying the Switch LAN adapter and using a wired connection? That'd probably be faster and more stable.

The thing is, my room at my parents' house doesn't have a modern and doesn't have a internet thing, so I had to use Wi-Fi for my games and computer.

Toy_Link

So if Ultimate keeps out selling Brawl in all regions by 60%, it should have sold over 20 million by the end of the Switch’s life, which would make it the best selling of Nintendo’s games, that is not apart of the Wii, Pokémon or Mario series.
EDIT: Or Duck Hunt and Nintendogs series.

Edited on by Toy_Link

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

link3710

@Mrtoad Honestly, that's pretty believable. If the Switch manages to come in slightly under the PS4 at ~80 million (which is on the lower end of it's current trend) that's a 25% attach rate. For a game like Smash Ultimate? A ridiculous attach rate, but not unattainable. Smash Ultimate has already joined Super Mario Odyssey and LoZ Breath of the Wild as one of the killer apps for the system that'll keep selling throughout it's lifespan.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic