Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 15,081 to 15,100 of 15,210

blindsquirrel

It’s been awhile since I did trial of the sword on master mode so any recommendations on how many hearts I should have going in. My only other time on master mode I did a glitch at the beginning of the game to get full hearts, so this is uncharted territory for me.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Eagly
I remember the silver lazalfos on beginner trials made me want to throw my switch across the room. But weirdly I don’t remember middle and final trials being the hardest. I do want to add that I will be going in with a thirty minute, triple attack boost. I think around twenty hearts should be fine. Difficult, but fine.

Kermit1doesmath

I still don't have the DLC. I need to change that.

dysgraphia awareness human

WaffleBoat

@Kermit1
Your not missing much, it’s too expensive for dlc. and the main selling point (the motorbike) is essentially a worse horse.
Master mode and the dlc outfits are awesome though.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
If you have the money I would say the dlc is worth it. You get some more armor, travel medallion, and master mode. Plus trial of the sword and the champions ballad are some of the more memorable parts of the game though. If you do get it, just a fair warning that trial of the sword is really hard. Especially if you are on master mode. Those silver lazalfos are killers.

blindsquirrel

@WaffleBoat
It’s only twenty dollars for two packs. I do wish that you could buy each wave separately though. Plus you get master mode which can make repeat playthroughs a lot funner.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

WaffleBoat

@blindsquarel
I guess so but I am still salty about that motorbike because it was the reason I bought the dlc. I do really like the reference costumes though especially the tingle one lol

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

WoomyNNYes

@Kermit1 Champions ballad adds another 4-6 hours with new shrines & challenges. I think the dlc is a must have or anyone that really liked the game. (my opinion. I think NL review for the dlc agreed) Plus things mentioned above.

You also get Ancient horse gear, which will give your horse the ability to teleport to you when you whistle, no horse stable needed.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Rambler

@Kermit1 it's the best part if the game. The shrine are an actual challenge, and you get the one-hit obliterator. Travel medallion is very useful, and the trial of the sword is great fun.

Doing tricks on the bike is a right laugh

Rambler

jump

Oi, UK lot! The DLC is on sale.

Untitled

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

WoomyNNYes

@AshleyGamer1995 It was you that had a thread this week asking about the yiga clan hideout and how to get to the volcano, right? So how's the volcano region going? Just making sure you're still doing ok.

'Tendo liker

AshleyGamer1995

@WoomyNNYes Yes it was me who made the thread, but, sorry I deleted it. Anyway, yes, I got the elixirs on my way to the volcano, and just finished the rest all by myself - last Divine Beast reclaimed! Also got the Master Sword. All there is left for me now are finding memories and the last boss at Hyrule Castle to confront.

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

AshleyGamer1995

@Rambler Hey, you! Just wanted to say, cool Midna avatar you have there. I like her very much.

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

Zuljaras

Currently I am trying to farm Guardians in order to get the Ancient Set and some Rupees to buy Ancient Arrows.

Do you guys have ANY tips on facing Ganon? I am yet to enter Hyrule Castle.

WoomyNNYes

@AshleyGamer1995 Have you explored the castle yet? I've noticed many people don't try to explore the castle because they believe it will automaticlally trigger final ganon boss battle, but it actually doesn't. There's a whole big area in there to explore... and there are.... THINGS in there, helpful cool things. It's so cool in there! If you have snuck into the castle aready, then disregard.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Kermit1doesmath

@Zuljaras If you want a faster way of getting them there are videos on YouTube of how to farm them. It takes time but not Rupees

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic