Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 11,921 to 11,940 of 15,210

Haru17

Sigh, I'm too trusting of a person for April Fools'. At least I saved before cooking, chrissakes.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

LzWinky

Well I do have most of those things. Maybe I can recreate this if it is real

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Haru17

Just save before you do.

Nicolai

@Haru17 @FriedSquid, Only one way to find out, I guess.

The real question is: can you register it?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

DreamyViridi

@Nicolaison - You better be able to or else that stable won't be on the map anymore...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Haru17

You guys are the worst. Seriously, stop purporting this garbage designed to get people to waste materials. The game is grindy enough.

Nicolai

No! The real question is: what will I name it? Mr. Stiff? Or maybe Kaepora, cuz his head turns like an owl.

@Haru17: I'm still gonna try it. Better use of my dragon fangs than some silly outfits.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Octane

Tsurii wrote:

I was hoping it's real up until they inserted that hideous HUD

Yep.. Good timing though, it was almost believable.

Octane

Haru17

That HUD isn't much worse than the Sheikah Slate or map, haha. Those weird clay squiggles have always looked grody.

Nicolai

What's up with these elusive birds in Mt. Lanayru? They circle around the top when you're almost to the top:
Untitled
But when you get closer, they disappear!
Untitled
I've gone back and forth many times, and they keep appearing and disappearing in the same way. What are they there for?

Got married.

Haruki_NLI

@Nicolaison Birds fly around a shrine.

Hint hint.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Eel

L2 is meant to be used to lock on into the enemy, and shielding.

However, if you don't have any shield equipped, or are using a weapon that requires both hands (and it's currently in your hands), then you won't be able to shield yourself.

A tip for water Ganon... Well, remember to aim for the eye, and look closely at the ice blocks he uses... They look like something you've seen before.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

h_seo

@Meowpheel Thank you. I was able to defeat Waterblight Ganon. That was stressful!

h_seo

Nicolai

@BLP_Software, Oooaaaooh, does that go for shrines I've already done? Cuz I think there's one I've already done nearby.

Got married.

Eric258

Anyone else hoping that Kass becomes a reoccurring character? It would be so cool to see him in several different forms and to play different instruments in different games. He could join the reoccurring legends alongside Tingle and Beedle.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

Nicolai

@Eric258 I'm very much a fan of Kass. He appeals to the musician in me Plus, the music he plays out in the world is so Zelda, and reminds me of the hurdy-gurdy man; I love hearing that theme and expecting a new riddle.

Got married.

Haru17

I think Kass is too good of a character to come back like Tingle or Beedle. The only way we'll see him is in a Hyrule Warriors 2.

FGPackers

@Eric258 I really like him, and his music too. Infact i listen to his track in the Limited Edition CD a lot!

Reached 90 hrs just doing one thing: killing random monsters to trigger the Blood Moon and finally i did that Shrine! Now i can finally finish to explore the zone by going to Satori Mountain. Then it will be last zone before Gerudo Desert and Central Hyrule

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Eric258

So far, I've found 548 Korok seeds.I'm going to use a guide now. Looking at it right now, it's crazy how many I missed. Still have to do some things here and there. Like the thing - Spirit Horse named Satori on Satori mountain. Love this game though and it's definitely now my favourite Zelda Game. Here's my current ranking for the Zelda games that I've played-

1. BOTW
2. TP - MM (couldn't decide which was better)
3. ALBW
5. OOT

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic