Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 11,941 to 11,960 of 15,210

Haru17

Dang, you got about 100 further than me without a guide. Just to be 100% clear: It is not worth 100% completing Breath of the Wild outside of its richer content (i.e.: not Koroks and exploration). I got to 99.92% last night and it's mostly a grindy waste of time. Anyway, you probably have the best parts of the game ahead of you. Just wait until you beat it until you start rating it, haha.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Haruki_NLI

@Nicolaison Yeah it includes already done ones.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Eric258

@Haru17 Yeah, don't worry. I know the 100% reward is a bit crappy . I think I'll mostly hunt for those seeds when I just need some time to kill, like when I'm on the bus to Uni and stuff like that. I want to explore more so that I kind naturally find the Korok seeds but I'm kinda drained now. I specifically know areas that I haven't explored yet but I think I need to take a breather. Just checked my profile now and it says that I've put 200 hours or more into this game . I think this is the most I've ever put into a game in such a short period of time. I guess it just speaks volumes about how much I really did enjoy this game.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

FGPackers

Did Satori Mountain but i have to solve the green glow at night there. Reached 96 Shrines and soon i'll get all the 3rd full stamina circle.

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Haru17

It'll be easier now that you have the warp there.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Haruki_NLI

So I didnt know the Twilight outfit comes from Smash Link

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

DreamyViridi

Hmm. All the divine beasts rescued, upgraded the Champion's Tunic all the way, done all the side quests I found, finally got the Zelda amiibo's Twilight Bow just now and I'm not looking up a guide for missing shrines until I beat the final boss. I'm pretty much ready to beat the main game.

I've been putting that off for as long as I have but there's nothing left to do. The journey was the destination and that's more or less over, which is a shame but it was going to happen eventually.
(Yet I've got only 305 Korok Seeds... Wow, I missed a lot considering how I played.)

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Eric258

@DreamyViridi Don't forget the memories! You need them for the extra scene. And yeah this game is all about the journey rather than the destination. Although I do think the destination is also pretty epic.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

rallydefault

@DreamyViridi
Yea, I thought I was being relatively thorough before I beat the boss for the first time, but I only had like 80 shrines and 100ish Korok Seeds. lol

I'm using a guide to get the last few shrines I need. No shame haha. Reminds me of going back through Link to the Past with that huge Nintendo Power strategy guide when I was a kid. In my mind, once I beat the game a strategy guide is fine to fill in the pieces.

But no way am I getting all of the Korok seeds. I think that would make me hate the game lol

rallydefault

DreamyViridi

@Eric258 - Oh I have all the memories. No worries there!
@rallydefault - Yeah, I'm content with the Seeds I've already found and I'll probably find more accidentally. At least you don't need all of them.

Although I may go back on my word for a bit...
Was listening to a BotW discussion and heard that there are (just to be safe) 120 shrines. That means I'm missing 2! I will prolong the journey for as long as I can! XD

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nicolai

Is Lurelin Village part of Necluda or Faron? I have no idea what to call that area of the map, with Lake Floria, Tuft Mountain, and Gogobi Shores. I feel like it should have it's own name.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

DreamyViridi

@Nicolaison - I think I remember that village being part of Faron.

Mario Maker Levels

Octane

@Nicolaison Faron. The tower is called thr Faron tower iirc, despite the fact that Faron Woods are located in the Lakeside Tower area. Borders are difficult to see once you've filled out the map.

Octane

Eel

Yes, it's the one where Link actually fully remembers his time with Zelda and they go on and work together to rebuild the kingdom, and it ends on a bit of a cliffhanger.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

@Meowpheel Seemed to me more like something extra than a different ending.

Octane

Eel

It's quite literally a different ending, because it ends differently. I did say extended though.

The regular ending simply ends with Zelda asking Link if he can actually remember her, and is implied maybe he only did it on pure instinct.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nicolai

@Octane Ah, I didn't pay attention to name of the towers. Good thinking.

That's good; I've been calling that area Faron this whole time.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic