Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 961 to 980 of 11,400

Kejomo

This is a great resource and should have its own category in the topics tab. Do you know if Minecraft is still getting a physical release? I didn’t see it on the list but I’ve had it preordered at Best Buy since it was announced.

Kejomo

TalonMan

Don't know about you guys, but with all of these specialized publishers now cropping up, I'm having a VERY hard time tracking all of these places for Switch releases!!! Already missed out on Human Fall Flat (which is a bummer) - just didn't have the money at the time and now that I do, it's sold out. GRRRRRR!!! Guess I'll have to get raped by somebody on Ebay to get this one...

...anyway - I'd like to compile a list of sites to keep an eye on for these limited games (in particular, limited/special edition releases). So far, these are the ones I'm now keeping an eye on (besides visiting this thread!!):

• store.nisamerica.com (I swear, these guys are going to bankrupt me!!!)
  • superraregames.com
  • signatureeditiongames.com
  • limitedrungames.com (once they actually start cranking out games)

Am I missing any others??

Second question (and I think I asked this before, but maybe it got lost in the thread or maybe I'm just not seeing the answer) - in regards to Signature Edition:

• Has anybody been able to order Brawlout yet? Did I miss it or have they just not opened pre-orders yet?
  • Does anyone know whether there will be a "signature edition" of either Darkest Dungeon or The Coma? I only see "standard editions" for these games?

Any information you guys can give me, would be GREATLY appreciated!!! I love this thread - in particular, I love the contributors in here because we're all LIKE MINDED, INSANELY OCD, PHYSICAL SWITCH COLLECTORS!!!!

Thanks!!!

Edited on by TalonMan

TalonMan

SVTornado

@TalonMan look out for Vblank entertainment once they release Shakedown Hawaii. Also as far as I'm aware Strictly limited games have said that they will be making switch games in the future. As for Human Fall Flat, the pre order shipment wasn't the full 5000 copies, some of them (around 30-40% is my guess) will be available on launch day, March 9. As for Brawlout, it hasn't been opened yet so you can't pre order it yet. As for as I'm aware neither Darkest Dungeon nor The Coma is getting a signature edition. Also quick question of my own: when is signature edition games gonna ad Slain back from hell for switch to their site?

SVTornado

link3710

@TalonMan I'd add vblank.com as well, we know they have another one coming up.

link3710

SVTornado

Does anyone here know how I can obtain Ostwind and tales of the tiny planet? Ostwind is sold out and tales of the tiny planet doesn't ship to the Netherlands! (The country next to Germany for crying out loud)

SVTornado

Paraka

@SVTornado - been scouring for the same two. Seems that Germany doesn't like my filthy American monies.

Paraka

SVTornado

@Paraka yeah, but I live in the country that's next to it and they don't even ship it here.

SVTornado

TalonMan

RIGHT!!! Nearly forgot about VBlank - was CRAZY that day when they did the Retro City pre-order!!!

...anybody seen any hints as to when Shakedown is every going to make it to pre-order? I've emailed them a couple of times about it, and their answers have always been vague at best.

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer

Don’t forget about Rice Digital. They have the US Version of GalGun 2

RueDaydreamer

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Don’t forget about Rice Digital. They have the US Version of GalGun 2

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!

Just placed my Collector's Edition order...

...guess this is yet ANOTHER site I'll have to add to my list of sites to monitor. **sigh**

TalonMan

RetroPilky

Bless whomever is updating this list. I would kiss you if I could <3

RetroPilky

TalonMan

...just had my credit card charged for Indivisible - wonder if they're actually getting close to delivering, soon!!

TalonMan

SVTornado

Moonlighter coming physically to switch by merge games in May.

SVTornado

Paraka

@TalonMan - Lucky! Here's to hoping they release a physical basic edition of the game.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic