Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 941 to 960 of 995

yeayeanaynay

@Anti-Matter not really its more of a evolution sand box game in which you get to control how the planet evolves..

yeayeanaynay

Everygame

List is missing :

Syberia 3
Blacksad
Flashback:remastered

Those 3 coming along with Indivisible and Bloodstained.

Where can you purchase Ostwind das Spiel?

My Count Lucanor shipped already too.

Keep the list going ,it's the best on and most complete I have seen.

Everygame

revolutionika

Ongoing list of physical games to add. Some have pre-orders, others are just announced and need verified before adding to list.
——————————
Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Minecraft Switch Edition
Shaq Fu
Outlast 1 & 2
Terraria
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut
Icey
Mutant Mudds Collection
This is the Police 2
Pillars of Eternity II
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Labyrinth Of Refrain: Coven Of Dusk Limited Edition
Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded Limited Edition
Legend of Kay Anniversary
Happy Birthdays
Syberia 3
Blacksad
Flashback: Remastered
Hello Kitty Kruisers

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

MrCIB

@McGruber

Gear Club Unlimited (Maximum Games) GameStop exclusive - Is not a GameStop exclusive anymore. There are few different versions floating around. One marked as GameStop Exclusive and the others are not and sold elsewhere.

Also 3D Mini Golf isn't a German exclusive anymore. It can be purchased at Amazon UK.

MrCIB

revolutionika

Side note. It’s amazing how many indie games are getting released. Where are all the big name companies? Plus, only one EA game (FIFA) and no Madden? It was thought by some that a system without Madden or EA was doomed to failure in the past.

revolutionika

MrCIB

Best Buy has a few games on sale including Rocket League for $15.99 with Gamer's Club.

MrCIB

link3710

@revolutionika EA refuses to publish on systems that might be failures, they aren't the cause of systems not being failures

link3710

MrCIB

revolutionika wrote:

Side note. It’s amazing how many indie games are getting released. Where are all the big name companies? Plus, only one EA game (FIFA) and no Madden? It was thought by some that a system without Madden or EA was doomed to failure in the past.

Easy. During the early dev time none of them believed in Nintendo so they didn’t work on any big projects. Now some of them are scrambling to get projects started because of the success. However, they a struggling to design for the Xbox/PS4 platform then stepping back to the switch. Some studios will have to have dedicated switch experts if you will. It’s easy to port to but these studios are gearing toward 4K and 60fps. I still say the switch comes out with a “Pro Dock” in a few years that will give it more horse power when docked.

MrCIB

faint

@MrCIB I’m not trying to be rude here but how would that even work if the guts are in the system?

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

MrCIB

faint wrote:

@MrCIB I’m not trying to be rude here but how would that even work if the guts are in the system?

Not rude at all. Without getting into a long technology explanation you can offload or transfer additional processing and GPU power thru the usb C connection. Thus why you see some games run at a higher frame rate when docked. There is plenty room in the dock currently to achieve it. The developers will have to program for both conditions kinda like what you see with XBox X enhanced games.

MrCIB

TalonMan

I absolutely LOVE all the special editions that NIS America has been creating for the Switch - there is a great deal of care put into these packages, and I anxiously await the delivery of each one. But they are seriously starting to KILL my wallet!!!! What's worse, it doesn't feel like they're spacing them out anymore...

• Nights of Azure ($100) back in October
  • Longest 5 Minutes & Penny Punching Princess ($115) in November
  • Fallen Legion & Atelier ($160) in December

That I was just barely able to manage, surrounded by all the other Switch releases... ...but now?

Geez - I haven't even gotten my order in for Ys VIII ($100) or SNK Heroines ($120) yet, and now they've added two more (Labyrinth of Refrain ($80) & Touhou Genso ($80))?!?!?

My wife is going to KICK MY @SS when she sees the checking account.

TalonMan

Paraka

The only limited version I am getting going forward from NISA is Fallen Legion and Mayyyybe SNK Heroines. Just too many to invest in. Rather save that for more games.

Once I am off work going to update the omnibus.

Paraka

SVTornado

The Blob remastered coming to switch in 2018, not confirmed to be physical but highly likely

SVTornado

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

I absolutely LOVE all the special editions that NIS America has been creating for the Switch - there is a great deal of care put into these packages, and I anxiously await the delivery of each one. But they are seriously starting to KILL my wallet!!!! What's worse, it doesn't feel like they're spacing them out anymore...

• Nights of Azure ($100) back in October
  • Longest 5 Minutes & Penny Punching Princess ($115) in November
  • Fallen Legion & Atelier ($160) in December

That I was just barely able to manage, surrounded by all the other Switch releases... ...but now?

Geez - I haven't even gotten my order in for Ys VIII ($100) or SNK Heroines ($120) yet, and now they've added two more (Labyrinth of Refrain ($80) & Touhou Genso ($80))?!?!?

My wife is going to KICK MY @SS when she sees the checking account.

Jog my memory but I thought NISA doesn't charge your account until it ships. They authorize and then charge a week before it ships. That's been my experience via Paypal so you may be in the clear.

MrCIB

Kskitty

So, I know that it's probably on this thread somewhere but I don't feel like searching anymore haha, can someone give me a list of games that are going to be limited physical releases that aren't out yet? So that I can get a preorder in if they're still available.

Kskitty

MrCIB

Kskitty wrote:

So, I know that it's probably on this thread somewhere but I don't feel like searching anymore haha, can someone give me a list of games that are going to be limited physical releases that aren't out yet? So that I can get a preorder in if they're still available.

The Only North American releases that are not out yet with Pre-Orders are by NIS America (go to their website for a list of what they still have open) and Rice Digital UK had Gun Gal 2 available in a US version.

MrCIB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic