Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 11,401

SVTornado

@Paraka indeed, because I didn't order it trough their website.

SVTornado

McGruber

I walked into Gamestop today and saw this bad boy just sitting on the shelf. The dude at the counter told me he swapped out the boring black ones for these when he realized they had a couple just sitting in a drawer. You guys might want to ask your local GS.

Untitled

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

MrCIB

Nice grab! I love how paper is embossed

Did you get the 2nd cover?

MrCIB

SVTornado

@McGruber what's the difference between this one and the one on the official elders scrolls website?

SVTornado

revolutionika

Games to add to official list once verified.

Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Minecraft Switch Edition
Outlast 1 & 2
Terraria
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut
Icey
Mutant Mudds Collection
Pillars of Eternity II
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Legend of Kay Anniversary
Syberia 3
Blacksad
Flashback: Remastered
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2
The Coma: Recut
God Wars
Slain: Back From Hell
PixARK
The Lost Child
Runbow Deluxe Edition
My Little Riding Champion
The Raven: Remastered
Voez (ntsc version)
Moonlighters

Games to remove from official release list:
(Death Squared - no physical game cartridge included - remove from official list)

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

Paraka

My Bayonetta complete edition finally came in!

So glorious.

Paraka

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

My Bayonetta complete edition finally came in!

So glorious.

Where did you eventually get it from? How much $? Just curious...

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - Japan, costs a bit more than importing from EU.

Sites I used was a combination of Amazon and Tenso (the latter should be exercised with care, so you don't mix things up).

Paraka

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

@TalonMan - Japan, costs a bit more than importing from EU.

Sites I used was a combination of Amazon and Tenso (the latter should be exercised with care, so you don't mix things up).

Yeah - I was trying to use Amazon Japan to see if I could get one there and I did eventually find a seller that would ship to the US. But it was SO DARN EXPENSIVE and frankly, I've been blowing through cash on the floodgate that's opened at NISAmerica...

...I'll eventually overpay and get a copy on Ebay, at some point. Ugh.

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - Tenso is the middle man in that import. They essentially use a PO Box of sorts to have your stuff delivered to them and they charge you for the ship out overseas.

Paraka

SVTornado

@Paraka I prefer Samurai Buyer myself, but it's very cool that you got it. (Would have bought it if I had money)

SVTornado

SVTornado

@revolutionika Worms WMD has already been removed from the list. Naruto ultimate ninja storm is not confirmed for a physical release besides Japan, which most likely will not include an English option.

SVTornado

Paraka

@SVTornado - Depends, Naruto was announced to come stateside (though not physically) before the Japanese one is getting released. These are three previous installments of a game that has been translated in the past and released here. I'd wager they'd have an English option at the very least, if not more.

We'd just have to wait for a confirmation.

Paraka

revolutionika

I just seen Naruto Trilogy was announced for the UK.....but digital only. So I wonder if US version is next?

revolutionika

Paraka

So ladies and gents, I finally decided to be more responsible with my time and update the visual omnibus. Updated with all of Feb/March games releasing (or at least the 5 we have technically confirmed). I am also using Atelier's JP cover til the western one is revealed (cause black BG is ugly).

Untitled

And for those curious, updated the visual checklist of my own personal library.

Untitled

SIDENOTE: I am aware Bayonetta is not on it just yet, going to find a better photo of it, since whatever one I saved kept from saving the file with it in it.

Paraka

MrCIB

Great work!

MrCIB

Paraka

@SVTornado - That's not even counting the imports I have, various ones from One Piece to Voez, I Am Setsuna to the Syberia series.

Paraka

RueDaydreamer

So according to Play Asia, their European listing of Brawlout has a release date of May 3rd, which may be why Signature Edition Games doesn't have their listing for preorder since it is still a bit down the road.

RueDaydreamer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic