Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 461 to 480 of 11,415

Anti-Matter

@link3710
Ah, yes.
Poi : Explorer Edition is available on Europe version right now.
Too bad, the USA version is still Sold Out.

Anti-Matter

link3710

@Anti-Matter May I ask what difference it makes? Both of them will be in english.

link3710

Anti-Matter

link3710 wrote:

@Anti-Matter May I ask what difference it makes? Both of them will be in english.

Right now on Playasia, Poi : Explorer Edition Switch will be on 3 different Regions. They are USA, Europe and Australia. Australia version will be on 8 December 2017.
As a Collector, i choose USA version mostly due to Complete explanations about game contents on ESRB Ratings, Europe version as secondary choice if I can't get USA version. Except, if the game is Japan version Only, i don't mind to get Japanese version.

Anti-Matter

link3710

Ah I see, well good luck then!

link3710

SpaceAce13

Awesome, thanks for the link! Sounds like it’s still a month or two away. @link3710

SpaceAce13

SKTTR

Anti-Matter wrote:

link3710 wrote:

Right now on Playasia, Poi : Explorer Edition Switch will be on 3 different Regions. They are USA, Europe and Australia. Australia version will be on 8 December 2017.
As a Collector, i choose USA version mostly due to Complete explanations about game contents on ESRB Ratings, Europe version as secondary choice if I can't get USA version. Except, if the game is Japan version Only, i don't mind to get Japanese version.

@Anti-Matter I'm like that as well, I'm buying only EU/German version unless they are not available here (like Poi) or cut (like Wolfenstein II).
I'm looking for a German retail version of Poi but it doesn't seem to be officially available here - I'm still waiting a bit, but I will eventually have to get the UK version.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Paraka

@SKTTR - Pretty sure we're all like that in some way for consistency's sake. Only games I have outside the previously posted checklist is One Piece from Australia and Japanese I Am Setsuna.

Paraka

link3710

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, with One Piece from the UK and Japan's I Am Setsuna. I'll probably have to pick up all three Siberia games from the UK too... just waiting for all three to be out to minimize shipping.

link3710

weekendroady

@Polan18 Sorry for the late reply - but I haven't been able to find any amazon site that will ship those games. Its unfortunate because it used to be relatively easy to import games through amazon...

weekendroady

SKTTR

It seems that like Activision's Skylanders Imaginators, Markt&Technik's three Switch games (3D Mini Golf, Island Flight Simulator, and Tales of the Tiny Planet) are retail only. There's no mention of them anywhere on the Switch eShop, but physical retail versions have already been sent out, and people received them evident by photos on eBay.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

link3710

@TalonMan It's in regards to Battle Chasers: Nightwar. Physical copies were added after the original kickstarter, so you should be pretty safe in regards to that I'd presume, unless someone else has heard about special editions.

link3710

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@TalonMan It's in regards to Battle Chasers: Nightwar. Physical copies were added after the original kickstarter, so you should be pretty safe in regards to that I'd presume, unless someone else has heard about special editions.

So - the only way to get a physical copy is through the kickstarter? Do you happen to have a link? Obviously, I can track it down myself - but I'm being lazy...

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan No, the physical copies aren't through the kickstarter, sorry. THQ-Nordic is publishing, here's a link on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Chasers-Nightwar-Nintendo-Switc...

There's only one kickstarter exclusive I'm aware of.. and I lost the link to it, so I don't remember what it was called. Been looking for it again for awhile? It may have been indiegogo... all I remember is it's already funded but you can still buy the game, and it comes out in 2018.

EDIT: Oh wait, I found it: http://www.indivisiblegame.com/

Edited on by link3710

link3710

Everygame

I picked up Party Planet at Gamestop yesterday , I'm guessing it was released earlier.

Everygame

weekendroady

@SpaceAce13 @Everygame Also curious about Party Planet - though not enough to pay $40 (or $40 plus shipping - I don't really enjoy visiting Gamestops, haven't been to one in years).

weekendroady

weekendroady

@SKTTR Photos or evidence of people actually owning/selling physical copies of those games like Island Flight Simulator, etc? I'd love to try and nab some. I noticed they are in stock on Amazon.de, but it seems to be a third part vendor and no shipping to U.S.

weekendroady

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic