Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 11,401 to 11,409 of 11,409

Magician

Too many new stuffs today.

Inti Creates collection in Japan. Crowns and Pawns coming for SRG. Dwerve coming via PM Studios in Murica. Wingspan coming via Merge Games. Stories from Sol via Meridiem Games. And Oregon Trail via Maximum Games.

Sheesh.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Hamstrman

@Bunkerneath Oh wow I didn't notice that! Every time I see multi language on play Asia I just assume English is included. 😬

@Magician YES! Chants of Sennaar! I played the demo and loved it. Anyone play the full game? Is it worth it purely for gameplay value?

Hamstrman

Bunkerneath

Ha ha ha ha ha,
Just got a confirmation from Amazon UK about my pre-order of Figment 1&2 physical saying:

New estimated delivery date: July 02, 2024 - November 11, 2024

WOW not much of a date range, only 4 months

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Magician

Playstation sure has been on a roll with censorship recently. First Stellar Blade, now the English release for Tsukihime. Publisher Aniplex has X'd that the artbook for the Playstation version will be censored. However, the Switch version will not be.

Pffft, Sony...what prudes.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Reminds me when Omega Labyrinth Life devs made a video with Sony's demand to censor and essentially mocked them and then announced a physical for just the Switch at the time.

Paraka

Magician

Just remembered that Behemoth have had stock of Castle Crashers for a while.

Finally took the time to order a copy.

I wonder if the more recent copies have the game complete on cartridge or if there's an update?

Paraka

@Magician - Was there an update since the ohysical released? I don't remember one when I popped it in to play it, but there was one when the digital release happened.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Paraka
My physical copy of Castle Crashers Remastered has update v1.0.5 on the cart, and the latest available update is v1.0.6.
The v1.0.6 update is literally 1KB larger than the preceding v1.0.5 update, it might be a very trivial fix or correction.

I doubt Behemoth manufactured any additional cartridges since their original pre-order run, so I'd imagine they likely store v1.0.5 too. I guess you could always contact their store or check their social media feeds to see if it actually is a new print run with the newest update.

RupeeClock

Golgafinkle

@Paraka

Behemoth was asked about the update (v.1.0.6) over at X last year and responded that it has nothing to do with the game itself.

Edited on by Golgafinkle

Golgafinkle

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic