Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 441 to 460 of 11,401

Everygame

Constructor looks fun, thanks for sharing! Always great seeing more physics games coming to the Switch!

Everygame

link3710

@revolutionika Hey, do you think you could edit your existing post instead of making a bunch of posts in a row? It's starting to bury the rest of the conversation. Thank you!

link3710

McGruber

Thanks for those who have been helping with the list. I will include most of these coming soon titles in the next update.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Polan18

@McGruber Were you aware of Aqua Moto Racing and Snow Moto Racing that recently came out in a physical edition in Australia?

Polan18

weekendroady

@Polan18 Those two games seem to be shipping live in at least a couple Euro countries right now too. Spain and Italy for sure.

weekendroady

Polan18

@weekendroady would you happen to know of any sites that ship to the US? amazon uk only has third party sellers right now and they won’t ship.

Polan18

TalonMan

Has anybody seen Stern Pinball Arcade available for purchase (in the US), anywhere other than Gamestop??

TalonMan

McGruber

@TalonMan Being that Gamestop is the only major video game focused retailer in the US, I've never been able to find games like that anywhere but there and local shops. Target has had the rare exception.

McGruber

Paraka

@McGruber - Going to echo that sentiment. Game stop has been notorious in my city to outright stomp on local shops. Some went as far as opening one right next to a local one (Maximum Gamer) and bloat their ad space to eclipse them into closing.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Anyone else still waiting anxiously for Battle Chasers, or has everyone forgotten about it at this point?

Also, has anyone seen gameplay of stern pinball? Is it worth picking up?

SpaceAce13

McGruber

@SpaceAce13 Battle Chasers is actually one of my most anticipated titles because I love turn based strategy. I'm currently trying not to beat Mario x Rabbids too fast because it's exactly what I like!

McGruber

SpaceAce13

Me too! They said the delay wouldn’t be significant, but that was 2 months ago, and I can’t find any information on it anywhere. I wish they would come out with some updates at least. @McGruber

SpaceAce13

Anti-Matter

Untitled
Guys, is this game has already available on Asian territory like Hong Kong / Singapore ?
Because it still "Stock Pending" on playasia.
But it available so many on Ebay.
I live in Indonesia, can't order from Gamestop / Bestbuy / etc. Only can order from playasia or Ebay.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic