Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 481 to 500 of 11,393

weekendroady

@SKTTR Nevermind - I was able to find these games on a bunch of retailers based in Switzerland, Austria and Germany - but not a single one of them ship to US (nor do the scattered ebay sellers). The listing on Ricardo.ch might send if you ask I suppose...but ordered from there before and they always want $20-25 extra to ship to U.S.

weekendroady

Noodles5666

My copy of This is the Police was delivered today from Amazon. Anyone know what's going on with Battle Chasers, Redout, The End is Nigh, Unbox: Newbie's Adventure and Rocket League. They all had physical release dates that have lapsed.

Edited on by Noodles5666

Noodles5666

Paraka

@Noodles5666 - Unbox has been available at most Wal-Mart's for some time where I live. Even own it. End is Nigh shows as 12th of Dec. The rest is as lost to us as you.

Paraka

Noodles5666

@McGruber I have an 1st Print Has-Been Heroes that I am looking to get rid of. I just purchased a sealed copy. Getting rid of my open copy.

Noodles5666

link3710

@Noodles5666 Battle Chasers was delayed due to issues with Unity that have recently been resolved. I'd wager it'll be released in a couple months, got to give distribution time.

link3710

Noodles5666

@Paraka Thanks, was able to also pic up a special edition Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Noodles5666

Paraka

@link3710 - with the experience from Namco and Microids, I will wait with baited breath to confirm this.

Paraka

Paraka

So the Japanese version of the collector's edition of Bayonetta 1-2 apparently has more evidence to contain both packaged retail games.

Yet the places I had scouted didn't have them available when they became available yesterday.

Paraka

link3710

@Paraka I really freaking want a physical copy of 1... I hope I can figure out how to get one.

link3710

MulderYuffie

I'm really disappointed Bayo 1 is a download code

MulderYuffie

Paraka

Well, there is a glimmer of hope. However, it bares with caution. NA has not announced any form of limited edition just yet. There is a chance we'll hear something at the January Direct. That or a limited print on a standard edition with both games.

Paraka

Everygame

Really hope Bayonettta 1 has a physical release...assuming the Japanese version isn't in English....

Party Planet and WWE 2k18 are both already released , I got them both at Gamestop.

Is Super Putty Squad getting a NA release? Anybody know ?

Vblank is about to release a second limited run of the standard copy of Retro City Rampage DX for those who missed the first run. Check the website for exact date but I think it's on sale Monday or Tuesday for $29.99.

Everygame

HiFX

Hey all,

Just joining in here. It's my first post. I've been trying to collect all the physical games for Switch, and this thread has been my main source of info... Just something I noticed. This is the Police is still listed as TBD on the front page, but I picked it up today. Just an FYI to anyone else still waiting for it. Seems like others have got it too. Great game.

Cheers

HiFX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic