Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 4,473

GoldenGamer88

A maintenance? At this hour and during a Splatfest at that as well? This seems really weird to me. Mostly because I was playing without any lag or slow down and not even ten minutes later, when I went to check tomorrowโ€˜s stage schedule, the whole thing was under maintenance. I think Iโ€˜ve seen more maintenance in the last few weeks than the entire last year.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

NaviAndMii

Maybe we didn't harvest enough Golden Eggs to power the servers...Pay-Cut's all around!

๐ŸŽฎ SNES ๐ŸŽฎ N64 ๐ŸŽฎ GB ๐ŸŽฎ GG ๐ŸŽฎ PC ๐ŸŽฎ PS2 ๐ŸŽฎ GC ๐ŸŽฎ PSP ๐ŸŽฎ Wii ๐ŸŽฎ 360 ๐ŸŽฎ PS4 ๐ŸŽฎ MD ๐ŸŽฎ NSW ๐ŸŽฎ

MK8D (R: 8600, B: 2500)
Splatoon 2 (L: 63, CB: A, RM: A, SZ: A, TC: A)
Rocket League (L: 28 - Pro)

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | My Nintendo: NaviAndMii

bluemage1989

@Zyrac

Shame

Currently Playing:

Switch: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Doom and Arms.

WiiU: Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival and Mario Party 10.

N64: Donkey Kong 64 and Jet Force Gemini.

Xbox One: Battlefield 1 and Ghost Recon: Wildlands.

Grumblevolcano

@bluemage1989 The main improvement with single player is the Splatoon 2 equivalent of amiibo challenges don't require amiibo. You just get different weapons naturally through the single player and can replay a stage with any unlocked weapon once you've beaten it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

bluemage1989

@Grumblevolcano

How many hours would you say for the single player campaign on average??

Currently Playing:

Grumblevolcano

@bluemage1989 About the same as the first game. Splatoon 2 is like most shooters nowadays where the single player's purpose is to prepare you for online multiplayer.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

bluemage1989

Will just have to find something else!!
Had a feeling that would be the case. Cheers for the help. @Zyrac @Grumblevolcano

Currently Playing:

NaviAndMii

@GoldenGamer88 Hey, saw your post on Discord but couldn't figure out how to '@' you! No need to apologise about today! As you guys were saying, I'd be quite happy to go with the NL majority for most Splatfest themes if it'd give us a better chance of getting a team together - and I'd always be up for some Salmon Run/League or something in the meantime if others are free

๐ŸŽฎ SNES ๐ŸŽฎ N64 ๐ŸŽฎ GB ๐ŸŽฎ GG ๐ŸŽฎ PC ๐ŸŽฎ PS2 ๐ŸŽฎ GC ๐ŸŽฎ PSP ๐ŸŽฎ Wii ๐ŸŽฎ 360 ๐ŸŽฎ PS4 ๐ŸŽฎ MD ๐ŸŽฎ NSW ๐ŸŽฎ

GoldenGamer88

@NaviAndMii @Zyrac Yeah, thing was the guy showed up like ten minutes after we decided to call it a night. Said he had to work longer because a coworkerโ€˜s gallbladder decided to explode. Sadly, it was outside of everybodyโ€˜s control what happened yesterday. But now that more and more people are joining the Discord, I think organizing League, SR or Splatfests should become easier.

Late

Seems like it's time for me to get new amiibo.
Untitled
The last ones I bought were Callie and Marie back when they were released.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Aozz101x

Would be pretty cool if Nintendo use these amiibo to give us costumes for these. but, i'll still get it Pearl.

Games Currently Playing:
Billy Hatcher TGE
Town of Salem
Fallout 4
Recore (soon...)

Sorta Playing
Star Fox Guard
Xenoblade
Xenoblade X

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

Late

@Dev Not yet. Here's the announcement video as well in case people want to see it.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Dogorilla

Just won a Splatfest match even though my team only had 3 people for the whole match!

Dogorilla

NaviAndMii

NEW STAGE GOBY ARENA COMING SOON!

"It's a state-of-the-art basketball arena with a food court, VIP seating and more."

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

...Booyah!

NEW DARK TETRA DUALIES ALSO COMING SOON!

"You can perform up to four dodge rolls in a row, and even shoot while rolling!"

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

...double Booyah!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

GoldenGamer88

Looks real fresh! Can't wait to do battle on it! Also, I NEED my lil Pearlie amiibo right now!!!!

Maxz

All the Boos! All the Yahs! Really glad we're getting a fresh new stage.

Speaking of which, wasn't Shifty Station cool? Felt much more like a war game with a descent into the trenches, backed from behind by artillery. Loadsa fun.

I think I did pretty well in the name of Team Gherkin. Got up to a SplatFest power of 2268, and managed to hit Gherk-IN King despite not being able to play last night.

I would predict that Gherk-IN will take the victory, if my theory that 'the team which appeals most to younger audiences tends to lose more' holds any truth. But we'll see!

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly

Dogorilla

I really liked this Shifty Station too. Kind of a shame it was only playable for one Splatfest (as they all are) but it was great while it lasted.

If I counted correctly I played 32 games and won 23 of them, which got me up to Gherk-In Queen, so hopefully that's a good sign that Gherk-In will do well!

Dogorilla

GoldenGamer88

@Maxz 2268? I can hardly ever reach 2100! Anyway, I really enjoyed this Shifty Station. It felt like a literal King of the Hill battle, though, Iโ€˜d dare to say the central cannon should be avoided at all costs. Being in these cannons feels too much like looking through a scope, limiting my vision.

shani

Yeah they've outdone themselves again, Shifty Station was a lot of fun with the cannons! It did actually feel a bit like a war game, but in a good way.

The new stage looks really interesting - although I wonder how anyone can play basketball in there with all those boxes in the way.
The new weapon looks interesting as well, although I feel they're overdoing it with the Dualies or the gimmick-weapons in general (Dualies, Brellas). Still, I'm curious how they'll balance it, four dodge rolls in a row and shooting while dodging sounds OP to me. But I guess they'll find a way as they always do.

Anyway, yesterday I took a look at the upcoming weapons on Squidboards and I'm really looking forward to the Custom Dualie Squelcher!

Edited on by shani

My personal game of the year? Legend Of Marina: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant Legend of Zelda: Breath of the SPLATOOOOON!

Wanna play some Switch games together or just chat about games? Join our NL Inklings Discord server!

Youtube | Twitch | Steam
My Mario Maker Levels |

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic