Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 561 to 580 of 15,921

Aozz101x

@DannyBoi will it included a "Funky Mode"?

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@gcunit I kind of think the same way digitally for indies. But, I will make exceptions for $20 or more if the game is universally praised( messenger shovel knight hyper light drifter ). $20 is usually my threshold for Indies. But the messenger is that good it's worth full price of $20. It's been on sale the last couple months for about $14. Next time it is i highly recommend you nab it. I'm kind of on the fence with Celeste myself. Once it goes back on sale ill grab it.

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

Big Chungus is a funny meme.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Fowlersrs

@whitewatermoose

I'm 33 and I sold my PS4 a few months back. It wasn't getting used. For the first time in my life I'm Nintendo only now with switch. There are so many games I have to play at the moment I just didn't have time for another console.

Fowlersrs

gcunit

@nintendobynature I have been tempted to splash out on those top tier indies, but I just don't need to. I've bought loads of cheaper, great indies, none of which I've finished yet, so there's just no hurry for me to do so when it means also breaking my digital spending rule. Hollow Knight is probably the most I've spent digitally on Switch, and that was less than £10. If a game as good as Hollow Knight can be had at that price, I ain't paying £18 for anything digitally. Especially when I haven't finished Hollow Knight

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

NintendoByNature

@gcunit I hear you for sure. I never finished hollow knight either and i bought it on sale too. Great game for the price though. If only all indie teams can price their games out like team cherry did I'm sure they would be even more successful on switch.

NintendoByNature

FragRed

@Whitewatermoose I am really interested in this game but I want to see it running on the Switch before I consider buying it on this system.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

NintendoByNature

Im not sure about toe jam and earl but I'm really anticipating hazelnut Bastille and it's 8 bit counterpart

NintendoByNature

the_beaver

I can't help but being a bit concerned about Dragon Ball Project Z not coming to Switch... I thought after FighterZ and games like Yokai Watch 4, it was pretty obvious Switch was powerful enough to guarantee games like that.
Could it be because they are angry for what happened with Metroid Prime 4? Lol

the_beaver

troy258

@the_beaver I think it's maybe going to come at a later date. One piece world seeker is a game that I thought would also be on switch but it isn't announced at this point. Bandai would be stupid to leave these games on ps4 and the xbox one as the switch is selling a lot in Japan.

Edited on by troy258

troy258

FragRed

@the_beaver I think you are reading too much into this. I would imagine the cancellation of Metroid Prime 4 has no baring on what else Bandai Namco are working on and would have been the result of a get out clause in the contract Nintendo signed with them should development not meet certain criteria.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Lemmy_the_Koopa

I am fairly certain that Bandai Namco got some money out of the development with Nintendo on Metroid Prime 4; in addition they also worked with Nintendo on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which launched very sucessfully, so I don't think they will be that much bothered by one failed project.

I think Dragon Ball Project Z is more of a Dev Cycle thing, than anything else, with a port later down the line.

Edited on by Lemmy_the_Koopa

Lemmy_the_Koopa

Grumblevolcano

The very long eshop maintenance got moved to Wednesday 1am-11:30am UK time.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DannyBoi

@Grumblevolcano What could the maintence be for? It says you cannot use credit cards during the maintence.

DannyBoi

@RibbonLass That's firmware 7.0 ever comes;).

Diddy64

I hope that in the next Nintendo Direct, Square announce the release date of Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Diddy64

Also an announcement that a port of FF Crystal Chronicles 2 will come in the future.

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

troy258

@samuslv7 I don't think it will be part of a direct to be honest. The mainline final fantasy's got a release date announced on twitter so it would be kinda weird to announce the release dat of crystal chronicles in a direct.

troy258

troy258

Yeau I don't think that's gonna happen, springman isn't a character so it would be weird if ribbon girl was. they should have made springman a fighter and ribbon girl and echo

troy258

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic