Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,161

GyroZeppeli

@Whitewatermoose Do you have any reasoning to why you think Luigi’s Mansion 3 isn’t coming out this year? I’ve seen many people say this and it seems pretty baseless.
Also, Pokémon has to come out this year or a whole lot of people will be disappointed.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Grumblevolcano

I'm pretty sure Nintendo would choose for Town development to halt/slow if there was any chance of Pokemon being delayed kind of like how Mario Odyssey delayed Pikmin 4.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

gcunit

Joe-b wrote:

My son is going to give me his Switch if Pikmin 4 isn't announced soon.

Your son, wouldn't happen to ever go by the name of... Octane... would he?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

GyroZeppeli

@Whitewatermoose While it does seem odd, Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon was not released in the spring. The first Luigi’s Mansion only released in the fall because it was a launch title. So just because it’s unlikely to release it before late summer or early autumn, it’s entirely possible.
I would also assume that MUA 3 would be a late spring or early summer title, since that would coincide with the release of Avengers: Endgame.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

GrailUK

@Whitewatermoose You forgot Super Monkey Ball Deluxe mate. I'm sure it was an accident and not intentional...

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Grumblevolcano

@Whitewatermoose I have to disagree that it would be a good year if that's all that happened, unless the 3rd party games had crossplay and cross-progression where applicable. Nintendo Switch Online has buried online games apart from a select few 1st party games (MK8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, Mario Tennis Aces, Smash Ultimate), free to play games and those with crossplay.

I don't think Nintendo would be that foolish to rely so heavily on 3rd parties when they can just release Wii U ports to fill in the gaps between new 1st party games.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

gcunit

@Grumblevolcano Well he's repeatedly said at least 2 Wii/U ports are coming. How many more do you expect?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

DannyBoi

More Wii u games games? As long as they come in a portly fashion;).

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Grumblevolcano

@gcunit Around 5 total like last year. So for example:

• Eshop Wii U port like NES Remix Pack or Dr. Luigi in February to fix the gap between NSMBU Deluxe and Yoshi
  • Physical Wii U port in April
  • Physical Wii U port in May (assuming Three Houses is delayed)
  • Physical Wii U port in summer
  • Physical Wii U port in winter

Grumblevolcano

AndreaF96

Well I am divided: on one hand I want the next Pokemon game to be exceptionally good, the very best, on the other hand I need a new Pokémon game so badly. Let's go was good and all but it's not a mainline game.
I would love a new mystery dungeon though... If it was as good as the first 3 titles. Also something like pokemon ranger would be better than nothing... The last chapter was awesome.

I hope so much that nintendo releases wind waker hd for switch... It seems such a fantastic game to me... I don't want to waste the experience playing it on an emulator.

Also... What were retro studios working on during the last years (I mean before they were asked to help with MP4)?

Do you guys think dlc kingdoms for odyssey are likely to release this year (if at all)?

Edited on by AndreaF96

AndreaF96

IceClimbers

Overwatch isn't selling 2 million on the Switch lol

Pretty sure the only non-indie third party games to sell over a million on Switch that don't feature a Nintendo IP are Octopath and Skyrim.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

@HeroicOtus Oh no doubt it would be popular like Diablo 3. The latter will absolutely hit a million at some point.

IceClimbers

Random third party port prediction: Bully Scholarship Edition.

Justifier

Overwatch would be awesome. Even so, if it has crossplay with X-Box One (and PS4 if Sony agrees). After CivVI port it is last game I play with PC.

Soldiers does not judge. Soldiers delivers judgement.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

FragRed

@Whitewatermoose I have all three systems (Xbox One X, PS4 and a Switch). I purchase about 10 games a year, even though I have an ever growing backlog to get through. But right now Switch is my main console of choice, purely as its portable.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Justifier

I have Switch, Xbox One and PC and I purchase maybe 10-20 games a year, but only 5-10 full price retail games.

(On Xbox I play mostly Halo, and don't purchase games to it all that much).

Soldiers does not judge. Soldiers delivers judgement.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

AndreaF96

Hi. I'm almost 23. Switch is my only system. I buy around 3 retail games a year and one/two indies since I work only in summer. This year I'm warking every month so I will probably buy more.

AndreaF96

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic