Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 541 to 560 of 15,873

IceClimbers

Random third party port prediction: Bully Scholarship Edition.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

GeoChrome

That is very random.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Justifier

Overwatch would be awesome. Even so, if it has crossplay with X-Box One (and PS4 if Sony agrees). After CivVI port it is last game I play with PC.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

FragRed

@Whitewatermoose I have all three systems (Xbox One X, PS4 and a Switch). I purchase about 10 games a year, even though I have an ever growing backlog to get through. But right now Switch is my main console of choice, purely as its portable.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Justifier

I have Switch, Xbox One and PC and I purchase maybe 10-20 games a year, but only 5-10 full price retail games.

(On Xbox I play mostly Halo, and don't purchase games to it all that much).

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

AndreaF96

Hi. I'm almost 23. Switch is my only system. I buy around 3 retail games a year and one/two indies since I work only in summer. This year I'm warking every month so I will probably buy more.

AndreaF96

NintendoByNature

I'm 31 and i have multiple systems but only 3 I play regularly. Wii u 2ds and switch. I have a ps4 but I haven't played a single game on it on over 2 years. I've had a switch since launch and i never put it down. Between the 3 active systems I purchase 3 to 4 games a month. Sometimes more.

NintendoByNature

1UP_MARIO

I buy about 30 games a year but I also trade and sell my games and not all mine but my kids. This ranges from switch Wii u PlayStation 3ds and retro games

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

klingki

@Whitewatermoose I've been following your posts, interesting stuff! I'm 34, and I've been a Nintendo-only gamer for quite a while now. These days I mostly only play my Switch, but I still have some of my older Nintendo consoles as well. I've got 89 Switch games so far, so I guess that averages to about 45 per year, though obviously not all of those are full retail titles.

klingki

troy258

@whitewatermoose I have a Playstation and a Switch, I think I buy 15 full price games a year and a few indies.

troy258

klingki

@Whitewatermoose I’ve been reading this site for a long while, but I’m a bit new-ish to participating in the community. Still, I’ve been trying to be more active with commenting and posting here. I like the weekly “What Are You Playing This Weekend?” feature, and I’ve been trying to use that to drop my opinions on a few of the games I’ve been playing.

But as you said, Nintendo has been doing a good job of providing an endless backlog, and that’s mostly what my game collection is. I play everything I buy at least a little, but I don’t finish much of it. For me collecting is just as big a part of the hobby as playing, so I’m sure my library will continue to grow. Your “speculative” lists have me kind of excited. If Nintendo’s 2019 is in that ballpark, it’ll be a good year IMO.

klingki

DannyBoi

Checked the maintence schedule and it says the Eshop has maintence from 5pm today to 4am. Is that me or is that long?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Joe-b

@GyroZeppeli Maybe now with Metroid Prime hitting the "reset button, " We'll see Pikmin 4 sooner?
I would love to see the Shenmue Series and Skies of Arcadia come to Switch. Ever play those?

Joe-b

Joe-b

@gcunit No, he doesn't care for posting....

Joe-b

gcunit

@Joe-b Yours is the second reply I've had recently where I've got no idea what you're referring to, sorry.

@Whitewatermoose As you seem interested, I've been buying a lot of games over the past 2 years, but very few of them do I buy at full price. So I enjoy picking up PS4 and Xbox One games when they've dropped below £20 (£10 for Xbox generally cos there's so few exclusives and they all get cheap - any non-Switch multiplats I get for PS4) and I'm happy buying used. I won't buy digital licences unless sub-£10. So for games like Celeste and The Messenger I'm waiting for a sale; for Dead Cells I'm waiting for a sub-£20 physical. Heavy hitters I sometimes make exceptions for e. g. Skyrim bought for Switch at £30 physical because I've never played it before and it's iconic; Doom, Wolfenstein, Civ6 etc. I'm waiting for £30 physical. All the while I'm also in the market for Gamecube, PS3, Wii, Wii U, DS and 3DS games too. If I could transfer all my various platforms of games to Switch now I would pay £100 to do so.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

1UP_MARIO

I can see clearly now the rain has gone. It’s coming and coming soon

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

DannyBoi

I hope they announce big chungus for Switch in the Direct.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Joe-b

@gcunit ill have to see what the original post was.

Joe-b

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic