Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 1,843

JaxonH

@RandomLeo00
Should be in the content preview of the DLC menu, where they show the DLC before it releases.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Monk_of_Venom

Hey I was wondering if this is the right place to ask a question.
I made the goldcannon (the Ahtal-Ka HBG) in hopes of going crazy with the crouching fire ammo. But when I went into a hunt I found out the ammo it says it uses for crouching fire, it can't actually use. So I was wondering if there was a way to get this to work that I am unaware of, or if I simply cannot use the ammo it says would work for it.

Sorry in advance if this was the wrong place to post this.

Monk_of_Venom

JaxonH

Seems MHGU has done quite well for Capcom. Certainly meeting or exceeding their expectations given the recent statements.

That's great to hear.

@Monk_of_Venom
Not sure what crouching Fire ammo is. Probably have to ask someone who plays as a gunner.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

zionich

@Monk_of_Venom Which Style are you running?

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

zionich

@Monk_of_Venom I Show Normal 3, Pierce 3, pellet 3, dazzling s and slicing 2 for Siege mode on the Goldcannon 1

You have to be in Valor mode to use Siege mode as well but I am sure you knew that part but just in case.

Edited on by zionich

Monk_of_Venom

@zionich Yes however when I carry that ammo with me during the hunt the only ammo that shows up when I switch to siege mode is dazzling s and slicing 2. The Goldcannon can't use Normal 3, Pierce 3, and Pellet 3 normally so it seems it can't use them in siege mode.

I could be wrong about this but after all my efforts trying to get it to work I have found no solution. Simply bringing the ammo along seems to do nothing.

To clarify the ammo type I really wanted to use was Normal 3 in siege mode.

Monk_of_Venom

zionich

@Monk_of_Venom You have to use the Normal + skill.

Its like free element for blademaster weapons.

Edited on by zionich

zionich

@Monk_of_Venom Anytime!

NEStalgia

So I finally caved and bought this on the sale. I'm not sure why because I swore I would focus on World since I liked what it did with the game, and I don't really want to ruin my joycons with MH feverish play. And I have enough backlog. And Civ and diablo are coming and I'm barely through Dark Souls and put Octopath aside at Ch3. ...But it was a sale...on digital...and it's MH always on my Switch....

I need help.

@ReaderRagfish Underwater battles. Were. Not. Ever. Fun.

NEStalgia

zionich

@NEStalgia Shoot me a friend invite. I'll be back to hunting after a run of Dark Souls.

NEStalgia

@Tsurii Nah. I never got the hang of the lances before. Only in World did I get to start liking gunlance. Bowgun with 3DS tank controls can die in a hole.

Switch axe all day every day in tri. Axe, charge blade, dual blade in 4. I wanted to like the glaive but I can't. I know I like World more than XX, but.....it was a sale and I couldn't resist MH portable once again....I swore I'd never buy World because I'd never play MH non-portable. But I like World. I swore I'd never buy XX because my joycons can't take the abuse. But a Nintendo sale is like catching liquid platinum falling from a rainbow. I couldn't pass it up.

@zionich Technically it's on my backlog.....also behind Dark Souls....and maybe Civ....and probably WoFF.....and MHW of course.... But I'll get there!

NEStalgia

JaxonH

Saw my friend at work actually bought this game. Which surprises me because he's never even heard of the series before until I told him about it.

I've still got a lot of hunting to do, i've just been kind of burnt out on video games as a whole lately. Haven't really been playing anything. I'm not sure how long this phase is going to last, but when it's over I'll be diving back in. Maybe tomorrow when the DLC releases.

Arcamenel

I really want to get into making different armor sets. I've been sticking with skills that are kind of general use for blademasters.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

FattyWhale_42

DLC is available now. ^_^

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Joeynator3000

..........I HATE BLANGONGA!!!
...that is all, okay g'night.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

FattyWhale_42

@Tsurii You know, it makes no difference to me whether I've done a quest or not.

And I would've been happy to do all the others with you, but you were burnt out, and not even online after the NSO went live.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

zionich

@Tsurii @fattywhale_42 I can jump on if you all want one more.

zionich

@Tsurii Cool beans

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic