Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,221

Dave666

The problem with the connection in multiplayer is when it pairs you with people from the other side of the world if they did regional matchmaking that would solve the issue

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

bluedogrulez

I've have two racers backup into me at the start, which is a total troll move. Probably just in the race for the final star to get a pack.

I would LOVE to know how they nerf higher power cars for multiplayer. My 322 mph Benz should be blowing away half of the cars in the pack on stats alone...but sometimes its cannot even close the gap against D-level cars that don't top out at 275mph.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Dave666

@bluedogrulez I have had players ram into me trying to get to a longer route I always make sure I have a little nitrous to takedown annoying players

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

C-Chakra

@CTmatic No worries mate, thanks for creating the club. I'll have to jump on Diablo 3 sometime and bust some demons with ya. There's just one issue with the club, i'm just an officer and not the actual leader of the club and the requests tab is blanked out. I can kick players but not much else. I think you might have to leave the club to make me leader because I can't kick you. Sorry for the hassle mate.

@Daniel36 ah awesome, yea I remember your name. I must have got lucky with that win.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

@Darknyht I have the same problem with multiplayer and have only one car that works for career right now

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

CTmatic

Shoot. I uninstalled it after promoting you. I’ll reinstall it to help you guys out with this, but may not have a chance today. @C-Chakra

~ A man chooses. A slave obeys. ~

C-Chakra

@CTmatic thanks man. It's nothing major so no stress. Whenever you get around to it. Cheers

komodo182

Finally got my first S car

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

C-Chakra

We have 5 spots available in Siege Engine, if anyone wants in the club, hit me up.

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra : Love the game and want in on Siege Engine . . . but how do I drop out of my current club?

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez Awesome, go to club status. Next to your clubs logo there is a small settings icon. Hit that button and the leave club option should be the next thing you see...

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra : Awesome, thanks!! I'll do it tonight (NYC time). I'll try to change my name to "bluedogrulez" but the edit function doesn't seem to work when in handheld mode. Otherwise, I'll be sure to post my DriverXXX name here. Look forward to racing under the Siege Engine flag!!

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez awesome! Glad to have you in the club bluedog!

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra Thanks! i’m driver4950 until i figure out how to change it. Oddly, the network is STRUGGLING tonight ...maybe this game is more popular than I realized

CTmatic

Good to go. I exited the club and made you the new manager. @C-Chakra

~ A man chooses. A slave obeys. ~

C-Chakra

@CTmatic Cheers man, legend!

@bluedogrulez Welcome to the team! I think the tab up the top with the icon that looks like a person wearing a helmet is where you edit your profile.

(edit) the tab icon is just a person's head and yep that is where you can change your name etc.

Edited on by C-Chakra

bluedogrulez

Yeah, it’s odd but i tried there and in another place but hitting A for the pencil next to the name does nothing.

Network cooperated finally and raced a bit. We’re over 50K, woo-hoo!

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez try using touchscreen on the edit icon.. might work.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic