Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,221 to 1,221 of 1,221

Sunsy

Actually went to an arcade this evening to celebrate my friend's birthday. One machine I played the most, was Asphalt 9 Legends Arcade. An arcade version of this game exists, while it's not related to Switch, I still want to share my experience with this version of the game.

The cabinet is similar to other arcade racing games, you sit down, have pedals, and a steering wheel. It plays just like Asphalt, even a bit simplified at times. You even get rewarded blueprints, even in the arcade version of this game, you get blueprints like the Switch, PC, and mobile games, lol.

The coolest thing is the cabinet. While racing, you have a fan blowing in your face, and it feels like you're going fast. The game also has a seat belt, which makes things more interesting. Just sitting down in the cabinet, it's like any other racing game. Buckle that seat belt, the seat starts moving as you race. You feel every crash, bump, 360 takedowns, nitro boost, it's incredible!

Yeah, if any of you happen to come across this arcade cabinet, give it a try. I know it's not in relation to Switch, but since many in this thread like playing Asphalt 9 on Switch (I still play it on Switch and PC), just thought I'd bring attention to this version of Asphalt 9 and let others know to try it if they come across it in the wild.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic