Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,221

xEliteLightning

@CTmatic! The game is awesome I love it! Leveling up fast! Trying to join Siege Engine! Have any room for almost lvl 5 Garage?!

xEliteLightning

C-Chakra

@xEliteLightning Got to boot some members because we have no space.

@CTmatic want to switch me to temp leader so I can gather up some crew?

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

@C-Chakra That sounds like a good idea.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

CTmatic

My bad. Forgot last night. Once I get my daughter to bed tonight I’ll login. Is there anyone in particular I should boot? Or just kick the bottom of the barrel out, like 5 people?

I’m gonna give it a whirl tonight and see if I get into it again. If it’s the ladder, I’ll bump myself and make you or Komodo the leader. @C-Chakra

~ A man chooses. A slave obeys. ~

Kaoe227

Yo can you boot someone out so i can join too? Im garage lv 4 rep 8. Please im looking for an active club. Thanks

Kaoe227

Kaoe227

Also does anyone else have problems trying to play a multiplayer race?

Kaoe227

C-Chakra

@CTmatic @komodo182 I'd probably boot anyone with default driver name with little to no action. That should do it for now I think. There will be 7 spots available after that. Can ditch more later if we need to.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

CTmatic

Gentleman, you’re good to go. C-Chakra, you’re the new leader. Well, I don’t even know but I just promoted you. I’m sure you guys know how it works.

I didn’t even bother thinking about it. You guys clearly are more hardcore racers than me. I just laughed looking at my stats. Granted I haven’t touched the game in a long time cause of playing other stuff.

It’s a shame this game wasn’t a FPS or something else more up my alley because I was excited recruiting in the beginning and was happy to have created this club, but I’m pretty much toast with this game. Best of luck getting your sweet rewards, and I’ll catch you guys on the forum. Maybe there will be another game down the road we can jam together. FYI, if you’re wondering, yes, feel free to kick me out of my own club. 😂. I’m not going to continue playing this game so don’t let me be dead weight. Boot away! @C-Chakra

Edited on by CTmatic

~ A man chooses. A slave obeys. ~

Daniel36

@C-Chakra Hey C-Chakra, I raced you yesterday. You had a faster car and came in second, but I almost, ALMOST managed to pass you in the last second. It was really tense.

I was D-Bro, from Go Weird Racing.

It was cool to "meet" a member of Siege Engine online, since I obviously know about you guys.

Daniel36

Darknyht

Finally managed to get the VW this morning. But already know I have to star it again to get it fast enough to clear the season for it. Having such a bad weekly special is helping me run some of the races I ignore in Daily Tasks, starting to realize some of them can be fairly useful.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

Daniel36

@Darknyht I think Asphalt does a good job of balancing our time between Career, Multiplayer and Events. If I get stuck in Career, I just do Events till I run out of tickets, to continue with some Multiplayer.

Keeps the game interesting.

Daniel36

Darknyht

@Daniel36 I agree and disagree. I am not a huge fan of Multiplayer as I have lost way too many races from someone ghosting on top of me with a bad connection and destroying my car, sending me cascading into a locked in 6th - 8th place finish. So running multiplayer is a chore that I usually avoid, as skill rarely decides the results less often than internet connection or randomness.

I've reached a point in the flags where there is only 2-3 cars that can actually qualify to run in My Career, and even those are reaching the point where I need 30-40 more blueprints to level or just running out of events that they qualify for. So my routine is turning into grinding out the daily tasks for the small progression on the Daily Lam blueprint, run whatever ticket races will bring rewards (Daily Porsche 911 and A class car, plus the other ones I can earn cards from).

Edited on by Darknyht

Darknyht

bluedogrulez

@Daniel36: Totally agree. All of the various modes make Asphalt so engrossing.

People complain about the Free 2 Play model, but I think that strategy has paid off in terms of keeping the multiplayer races full. FAST Racing NEO is another favorite of mine, but the multiplayer was pretty bare. In any event, the gameplay here remains fantastic (Escape stages notwithstanding, lol).

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Daniel36

@Darknyht Odd. Never had problems with bad connection racers destroying me. I get destroyed sometimes, but often do pretty well. When I lose horribly it is usually through my own faults.

Multiplayer races help immensily with getting cards though.

Daniel36

Darknyht

@Daniel36 When I am able to play probably has some to do with it, but generally I am playing with people that I would best describe as an army of drunken Venellope von Schweetz cos-players.

Edited on by Darknyht

Darknyht

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic