Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,221

Darknyht

Managed another low tier, Class B unlock (Jaguar F-Type SVR). Still trying to figure out how to get ahold of the Volkswagen XL Sport and Ford Shelby GT350R (since I doubt anything in A or S class will be given away easily). Bright side is I have yet another car to run in Multiplayer to reach my 3 daily races, and perhaps it can push me a little further if it miraculously stars up.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

komodo182

@Darknyht I don't have the shelby yet even. Over 800 flags...level 27 rep

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

C-Chakra

@Darknyht @komodo182 I'm still a long way off that Shelby too lol. Although i've made a ton of progress the last couple of days. Got the Viper to max stars and working on maxing it out. Almost got the Vulcan to 3 stars and the Laferrari to 2. And very close now to unlocking the Centenario.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Banjo-

I like the game, it looks and plays better than I expected but I wish it had a paid version or a one-payment fee. It has bundles but it's not the same, the in-game purchases are everywhere.

Banjo-

komodo182

@C-Chakra I'm 5 away from the laferrari and 9 from the centenario.

Dave666

Yet another glitch in the game clubs have broken again it is showing points or members

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

Darknyht

@C-Chakra Anything above B Class is a long way off for me except for the lowest A-Class Car (don't remember it's name) that you can unlock via My Career/Daily Loot Grind. My 2-Star Viper will hopefully be a 3-Star soon (~90/150 from each card drops pulled in the event). I ran the B Class event last night with my Porsche and managed to draw three cards each run.

Tonight because of schedule, I will be lucky to complete the daily tasks to get a second star in my Cheap Lam by the weekend. I will also probably miss out on maxing the Viper during the event for similar reasons.

Darknyht

komodo182

I'm still a few away from most cars to get or upgrade. One for the B Lambo and Vulcan.

Sithlord9366

If anyone can please help me I’m looking for a good active club on asphalt 9

Sithlord9366

komodo182

@Sithlord9366 ours is full, but very few active members

komodo182

Starred up the lambo and vulcan finally

Daniel36

Sithlord9366 wrote:

If anyone can please help me I’m looking for a good active club on asphalt 9

Ours is pretty empty, but I am pretty active myself. You are welcome to join if you'd like. Go Weird Racing is my team's name. I think this week I scored around 7000 influence points so far, so not bad if I may say so myself.

Daniel36

C-Chakra

@CTmatic @Sithlord9366 @komodo182 @Dave666 I personally would like some more active members. Just as much for the social aspect as the club points. CTmatic, any chance you could login and boot out some inactive members so some peeps in the forum can join us?

CTmatic

Yeah sure thing, I’ll do ya guys one better. If I don’t start playing it consistently again I’ll probably bump one of you guys to the club leader.

It’s not fair to you guys. I never thought I’d see weekly players when I made the club. I’m not a hardcore racing gamer. Overwatch & Diablo have been eating up most of my playing time.@C-Chakra

~ A man chooses. A slave obeys. ~

C-Chakra

@CTmatic No probs man... komodo is prob best pick for leader, i'm not too interested in that. Although i'd be totally cool being a temporary leader for doing some bootin' and recrootin'.

C-Chakra

@komodo182 eh, if it came down to a race i'm fairly sure you'd beat me.

komodo182

@C-Chakra probably not. I get blown up a lot in multiplayer.

C-Chakra

@komodo182 I think a race might be on the cards then

Darknyht

650 flags finally. Started up the Lotus and Viper enough to make more progress. Same with the Daily Lam.

Darknyht

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic