Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,223

edhe

I hate Takumi!!! I wish I could get one...

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

LzWinky

Takumi is easy to take out once you figure it out

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

For some reason, the tone changes on a bluetooth speaker.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

KO-Cub

TheLZdragon wrote:

Takumi is easy to take out once you figure it out

Figuring it out? Easy.
Having the units for it. Not so much.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Andrzej777

@RaphaBoss

Really?

I am thinking about who to upgrade. Never would have thought about her!

Andrzej777

Eel

Since there's a new focus, I used the orbs.

Eh. Three repeats. The only interesting thing was female Corrin, four stars.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RaphaBoss

@Andrzej777 honestly, unless the character has a legendary weapon, or has a important skill upgrade at 5 stars, it is not worth It to spend so much feathers on. Anna got her Noatun, and vantage 3, it's worth It. Now I have Lucina and Anna at 5 stars. Next Will be a Blue colored. I have Nowi 4 stars( the Blue I use), but she is good enough at that, no huge upgrade at 5 stars. Probably save for a Blue lord like Ephiraim, But so Far no luck getting him. I could spend It on Sherena though, but I don't like her much. Leveling Anna 5 stars has been as easy as leveling Lucina 5 stars, amazing upgrade!

RaphaBoss

nf_2

I'm torn between the 3 protagonists on who to make 5* first, or if I should make Nowi 5*. Chances are I'll only be able to get 1-2 of them upgraded this year so...

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

ParagonEarth

Just started playing, pretty good game. Next thing I know my friend starts shouting in my ear "OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD!!" Turns out I get Takumi from the session I did. So pretty happy I guess? Lol.

Show me how it's done and I'll show you a better way to do it.....scrub.

Nintendo Network ID: Grizz

RaphaBoss

@nf_2 they offered 6,000 feathers through quests this month, and a lot of dueling crests. If they keep doing this, I don't know why you only can upgrade 2 this year...

RaphaBoss

nf_2

@RaphaBoss That's true, but 2k of those are only received after 100+ arena battle wins, and the quests did count battles that occurred before the the quest was posted. That, and now that the Arena is only providing bonuses to characters that I don't have (minus Narcian), my arena reward isn't going to be as high going forward unless they adjust the arena bonus. The quests have been helpful for sure, but doing 100+ arena battles in about 10 days isn't exactly the same as giving away feathers.

I'm not trying to complain about this because it should be difficult to get the best characters, but let's not pretend that feathers are all that easy to come by.

Edited on by nf_2

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

RaphaBoss

@nf_2 they gave us a Ton of dueling crests, so you can play on arena without using any stamina. already got all 6000 feathers Just trying to get highest score( got 4100+ points last season, ranked 56,000th). Honestly, I AM Just having Fun, I like the arena. The feathers are basicaly free for me. But I understand your concerne though. They have fewier character bonuses this time, I call BS on that.

RaphaBoss

KO-Cub

NOATUN
WHO'S THE GREATEST WARRIOR EVER?
A HERO OF RENOWN!
WHO SLAYED AN EVIL OCEAN
WHO CAST THE LICH KING DOWN!
ANNA!
AND THAT TIME THE EVIL FIRE COUNT
CAPTURED THE DAMSEL FAIR.
WHO SAVED HER IN SUCH BRAVERY
SHE OFFERED HER, HER HAIR?
ANNA!
ALSO... SHE FOUGHT A BEEEEAAAR!
ANNAAAAAA!

RaphaBoss

@KO-Cub I don't like It. People Will Just start exploiting OP skill combos, and I don't want to sacrifice any more units...Uh... This screams pay to Win all over It.

RaphaBoss

KO-Cub

@RaphaBoss Yeah. Vantage, close/distant counter, up the arse on everything.

LzWinky

You must use up 50,000 Feathers and 5 Takumis to do this.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic