Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,223

What_Sthat

I've got a ton of successful defenses. Feels good.

Though I'm annoyed I can't get a good ranking on offense.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Eel

I somehow got 20 orbs again. Though now I'm not sure if I should do a summon session or save them for later.

Aldo, during my last one I got Barst. He shouts TIIIMBEEER whenever he enters a battle.

It's interesting how his axe has low attack, but attacks multiple times. I guess even between the same kinds of units there's differences.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

I got three 3-star Bartre's in the same summoning session...

Speaking of doubles, what is the benefit for merging allies? Is it just for the SP gains?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Eel

I've noticed that units of the same level tend to be merged into level+ units with increased stats.

But I can't say I know the exact requirements.

Bloop.

nf_2

As far as I can tell, if you merge units of the same rank (or for whatever reason merge a higher rank into a lower rank), the unit you're keeping gets a stat boost. I merged a 3* Stahl into a 4* Stahl and he only received SP (unless I missed any stat changes). I'd love to know if I'm wrong about that though, otherwise I'm just going to sell any doubles I get in the future for feathers.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

LzWinky

You're correct. Honestly unless you desperately want those SP points, I'd release them for feathers.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Andrzej777

@nf_2

Better sell them off, you can get enough sp points via fighting and levelling up

Andrzej777

RR529

They have a new special mission, and after completing both difficulties, I had enough Orbs for a summon,

4 Star: Subaki (Merged him into my current 4 Star Subaki), Azama (May level him up, but I don't really need him), Azama (Merged him into the previous).

3 Star: Beruka (Don't need an Axe Wyvern Rider, but I like how she looks so I may rank her up in the future), Laslow (Merged him into my 4 Star version).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Since I already got another 20 orbs (in addition to the 20 I was saving), I decided to do a full summon again.

Sigh, three repeats, three 3*. The only highlight was a 4* Nowi, who is my first manakete.

Bloop.

Xyphon22

I finally beat level 9-5 the other day, and I'm just wondering is there really anything else to do in this game besides just beating the same levels on harder difficulties? I'm not a Fire Emblem fan so I don't care about getting a certain character or anything. I really just wanted to do all of the My Nintendo missions in the hopefully not vain hope that those coins will one day actually be useful, and now that I've done that, is there anything worth coming back for? There is still that one spot with ??? instead of a name on the Battle screen, and the story definitely ended on a cliffhanger, so is there a way to unlock more things?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

LzWinky

After getting Gordin, I must question something: why does Fire Emblem have so much green hair?

Also, I can potentially raise anyone to 5 star once I get a bunch of feathers. I have a crapton of badges

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I think blue hair is more of an epidemic than green hair. Like 1/4 of my team has blue-to-purple hair.

I even got two Sailor Mercury-looking girls that both ride pegasi and use lances.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

I have exactly 1 blue haired characters

Edited on by LzWinky

RaphaBoss

@TheLZdragon Besides Lucina, I don't know how you are doing so well with defend.

RaphaBoss

LzWinky

RaphaBoss wrote:

@TheLZdragon Besides Lucina, I don't know how you are doing so well with defend.

Raigh kills off horse units. Sully kills off red units. Camilla kills blue units. Lucina kills everything

Keep in mind that I have only beaten my own castle ONCE in Fates.

Edited on by LzWinky

KO-Cub

I looked into the random level ups more. All units will be the same stat at lv40, what's actually different is the boons and banes. Literally Pokemon natures.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

LzWinky

I noticed that too. All my Lvl 40s save Lucina have great stats. Lucina has excellent stats

Grumblevolcano

I finally got my first 5 star character though it's not someone I particularly care about, Cain from Shadow Dragon.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic