Forums

Topic: Nintendo NX

Posts 361 to 365 of 365

IceClimbers

Azooooz wrote:

Hate to go off-topic, but Nintendo is about to post their annual financial report in hours.

Well that explains why they're having a Splatoon Direct tomorrow. Gotta squash the doom and gloom somehow . Last year they just dropped a Pokemon ORAS announcement trailer on the internet and watched people switch from doom and gloom to hype.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

martinskrtel37

IceClimbers wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Hate to go off-topic, but Nintendo is about to post their annual financial report in hours.

Well that explains why they're having a Splatoon Direct tomorrow. Gotta squash the doom and gloom somehow . Last year they just dropped a Pokemon ORAS announcement trailer on the internet and watched people switch from doom and gloom to hype.

why would there be doom and gloom? didn't nintendo do well in the latest fiscal year?

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

WebHead

I don't think NX is a hybrid but console and portable brothers that have the same API and OS. like iphone and iOS. Heck i think months ago, AMD got a new design win for a system to debut in 2016. If that's for nintendo, then perhaps both the Wii U and the 3DS successors will use the upcoming Vulkan API?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

jump

I think the Wii/NGC comparison is bad, the Wii was introduced to be the new/current home console. The DS or Virtual Boy may be better examples as they were intended to go alongside the other existing consoles.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic