Topic: Is there a way to unlock Mewtwo in Melee?

Showing 1 to 20 of 31


Fatal error: Call to a member function getForumSignature() on a non-object in /var/www/dgp-live/themes/base/templates/forum/topic/reply.php on line 63
AuthorMessage
SuperMarioFan1995

SuperMarioFan1995

1. Posted:

I recently got Super Smash Bros. Melee in July 2009. I was getting the characters along the way, but I'm still stuck in getting 2 more which are Mewtwo and Mr. Game & Watch.

Any way to get Mewtwo?

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)
Formerly Nintendogames1000

AuthorMessage
skyerunner23

skyerunner23

2. Posted:

Well the easy way is to play it on a Gamecube and leave the system on for like 20 hours or something

psn: Skyerunner

AuthorMessage
TingLzStaff

TingLz

3. Posted:

Play Vs. Mode for 20 hours or play 700 matches in Vs. Mode

TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!!

Nintendo Life moderator and Tingle duck.

TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
NotEnoughGolds

NotEnoughGolds

4. Posted:

sumba9763 wrote:

Well the easy way is to play it on a Gamecube and leave the system on for like 20 hours or something

And it will count for each person playing.
So if you have 2 controllers it'll take 10 hours, 3 and it will take ~7, 4 players/controllers and it'll take 5.

NotEnoughGolds

AuthorMessage
TKOWL

TKOWL

5. Posted:

NotEnoughGolds wrote:

sumba9763 wrote:

Well the easy way is to play it on a Gamecube and leave the system on for like 20 hours or something

And it will count for each person playing.
So if you have 2 controllers it'll take 10 hours, 3 and it will take ~7, 4 players/controllers and it'll take 5.

Whoah, I never knew that!

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Aviator

Aviator

6. Posted:

When you unlock Mewtwo (methods above) Beat Adventure mode or Classic mode (can't remember if its one or the other or both) with each character and you'll get Game & Watch

YAAAS SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Rawk_Hawk

Rawk_Hawk

7. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

When you unlock Mewtwo (methods above) Beat Adventure mode or Classic mode (can't remember if its one or the other or both) with each character and you'll get Game & Watch

If I'm not mistaken you must beat Classic or Adventure with every character to get Game& Watch. I'm not sure if anyone else can confirm that since its been a while since I've played Melee in depth.

"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14

AuthorMessage
malpon

malpon

8. Posted:

Finish classic mode with evry character.

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

AuthorMessage

9. Posted:

The best way to unlock Mewtwo is to copy someone else's memory who's already unlocked him.