Forums

Topic: Who Is the Better Princess? Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

Posts 121 to 140 of 179

Mario_TehPlumber

Undead_terror wrote:

Kirby_Fan_DL3 wrote:

Peach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daisy > Rosalina

@Mario_tehplumber would disagree so hard!

I don't care about any of them honestly. Rosalina is just the worst.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Undead_terror

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Kirby_Fan_DL3 wrote:

Peach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daisy > Rosalina

@Mario_tehplumber would disagree so hard!

They are all nice gals. But Rosalina is the best!

how sweet!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

OMG shane are you serious I see your signature how about you stop this crap right now.

Wow I hadn't even noticed! Thanks for showing me that!

Checks it out

Shares

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Captain-N

I will say here, & now that I think this thread will eventually see lock&key. I don't think mods like trolling, flaming, or flamebaiting, except in certain cases where the user is a long-time well-known user of sarcasm. A good idea is to simply ignore trolling, flaming, or flamebaiting attacks, as well as not to make those kinds of attacks. Also, I am not claiming to be a mod, just for clarity. I am just a user here.

Captain-N

Mario_TehPlumber

Capt_N wrote:

I will say here, & now that I think this thread will eventually see lock&key. I don't think mods like trolling, flaming, or flamebaiting, except in certain cases where the user is a long-time well-known user of sarcasm. A good idea is to simply ignore trolling, flaming, or flamebaiting attacks, as well as not to make those kinds of attacks. Also, I am not claiming to be a mod, just for clarity. I am just a user here.

Lol, they wish they could get away spreading fake rumors about me but it will never happen. Who would be dumb enough to believe I like Rosalina rofl.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Joeynator3000

...was bumping this really necessary?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

Hey, @Mario_TehPlumber, question: Where the hell did you get the money to buy 100 Rosalina amiibos? I'm honestly curious.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

unrandomsam

Fake rumors like that don't do any harm.

Something like "I heard this guy is a member of Lizard Squad and all the money comes from that operation to pay for the Amiibo's" that could potentially cause harm. (For the record I don't believe that to be true).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Mario_TehPlumber

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Hey, @Mario_TehPlumber, question: Where the hell did you get the money to buy 100 Rosalina amiibos? I'm honestly curious.

I have my own business, I merchant video game stuff for a hobby, and I also come from a rich family.

SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I have my own business, I merchant video game stuff for a hobby, and I also come from a rich family.

And that's how he got the money to do this from.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BearHunger

Okay how many threads are we going to carry this into?

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Mario_TehPlumber

I expect him to remove his deviantart since I requested to on the site.

LzWinky

I'm going to have to side with Mario_TehPlumber. There's a difference between making jokes and harassing users. Some of these posts are leaning toward the latter folks. It stops now or I will make it stop.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Yeah, he was pretty clearly summoned here to be made fun of.

That's not cool, NL.

... There's also a suspicious increase in Rosalina avatars.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

shaneoh

TingLz wrote:

I'm going to have to side with Mario_TehPlumber. There's a difference between making jokes and harassing users. Some of these posts are leaning toward the latter folks. It stops now or I will make it stop.

I'll take it off site

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

NintendoFan64

Yeah...I don't really think that making fun of and harassing Mario_TehPlumber is the best idea. I mean, he's a bit of an donkey, but that doesn't mean we should be an donkey, too.

Edited on by LzWinky

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LaserdiscGal

Agreed, I got my hatred for scalpers out of my system. Just in the future Mario, try not to piss off an entire community by bragging how much free money you have to spend on toys. I don't hate you honestly, I just have your arrogance and nativity when it comes to internet matters- best of luck with the scamming (and I swear I'll be back if you so much as touch the Robin Amiibos )

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LzWinky

Pauline is the best princess after all

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I don't think giving him examples of which amiibo you're looking forward to is a good idea.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.