Forums

Topic: Who Is the Better Princess? Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

Posts 141 to 160 of 179

LaserdiscGal

TingLz wrote:

Pauline is the best princess after all

Was she a princess? I thought she was a toy factory tycoon (Mario Vs. Donkeykong Series)?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LaserdiscGal

MorphMarron wrote:

I don't think giving him examples of which amiibo a you're looking forward to is a good idea.

He already said he's going after those anyways that's why I brought it up. Someone about the ability to be both male and female makes them Hentai somehow?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

I don't think giving him examples of which amiibo you're looking forward to is a good idea.

He was already targeting Robin anyway

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

Pauline is a socialite, she's famous and wealthy for no specific reason.

I don't really like Pauline. She seems really fake. Not sure what it is exactly but she just does

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LaserdiscGal

I would still get a Pauline amiibo though, maybe they'll make one for the upcoming Mario Vs. Donkeykong.

Dunno what it'd do, but I do enjoy her design.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

Eel

Well she is a socialite.

It doesn't help that her only role in the few games she appears in is "pretty lady who is there" and those games tend to go for a plasticky visual style.

I do like her design a lot, though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

shaneoh

Pokefraker wrote:

Agreed, I got my hatred for scalpers out of my system. Just in the future Mario, try not to piss off an entire community by bragging how much free money you have to spend on toys.

I think that the best way way to avoid this in the future is for Mario_tehPlumber to not mention how many amiboo is is supposedly buying. I'm happy to compromise here, but it's a two way street.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

shaneoh

MorphMarron wrote:

Well she is a socialite.

It doesn't help that her only role in the few games she appears in is "pretty lady who is there" and those games tend to go for a plasticky visual style.

There was a good depiction of her in the 3DS heroines puzzle swap panel

Joeynator3000

slowly backs out of thread and goes back to his Xiao Pai shrine o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MsJubilee

All these Rosalina avatar's makes me hate her as well,so i feel you Mario_TehPlumber!Ha!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

LaserdiscGal

shaneoh wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Well she is a socialite.

Lol change your avatar back, I miss the Oldman from the Starbomb video

LaserdiscGal

shaneoh

Pokefraker wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Well she is a socialite.

Lol change your avatar back, I miss the Oldman from the Starbomb video

Tonight, not at home PC

bro2dragons

Or... let's just get it back on topic? A train can be re-railed, right?

I'd have to actually say Daisy is my favorite of the three. As seemed to be the consensus prior to derailment, there's a lot to love abour Rosalina's power and cosmic majesty, but Daisy has always kind of been the most mysterious. She lives out in a very strange (even stranger than the Mushroom Kingdom) desert land, which surely contributed to her more spunky nature over her cousin (?) Peach, but other than that, not much else is really known. That mystery is intriguing and I keep hoping a new game will shed more light on who she really is.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Nicolai

I like Daisy for her spunk, Peach for her looks, and Rosalina for her story. I think Daisy is my favorite, though. Peach is too emotional and frail (if we don't count Smash), and Rosalina has that tall stature and deep voice I don't particularly care for, but her set-up in Smash is really nice. But honestly, I wish Daisy was in more main Mario games. That's the only reason why she might not be my favorite, cuz I don't really know that much about her. It makes her more mysterious, I guess, but still.

I think she should've been the one to rescue in 3D Land. It's a handheld, after all.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

TeeJay

I find Daisy irritating at best. Her "spunk" seems very forced to me and it seems like her entire reason for existing is to have a strong female character, which in itself isn't a bad thing but she just seems shallow as a result.

One could argue that is Rosalina's reason for existance too but her strength seems a lot more natural to me. Same goes with Lucina, who is even more developed as a character than Rosalina. They both have stories that explain why they are the way they are, which is something Daisy lacks.

PS: I included Lucina because while it's easy to forget, she is a Princess after all. The fact that you can totally forget she's royalty is another thing I like about her.

Edited on by TeeJay

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.