Forums

Topic: Who Is the Better Princess? Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

Posts 101 to 120 of 179

Undead_terror

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

ROSALINE ALL THE WAY, ALL DAY, AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY INCH OF THE GALAXY, ROSALINA!!!

I admire your love so much!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I didn't agree to anything I hate Rosalina more than anything.

Really, we had no idea

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Hate to not be with her? No wonder you have over 100!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber

TeeJay wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Really, we had no idea

There is people just making fake stuff about me pay no attention to it.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Ryu_Niiyama

Rosalina is the most developed character wise. plus she is pretty powerful.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

SheldonRandoms

Rosalina deserves her own game, even if it's a puzzle game, she's that good of a character!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Not really when you are a big fan of me you read everything about Mario. The american backstory for Mario is in the valiant comics. I don't listen to the japanese canon because these people are saying Yoshi isn't a dinosaur. If you think a good backstory is a book with a baby bedtime song then you obivously have some bias. Rosalina is the worst character in the Mario series.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Mario_TehPlumber

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Rosalina deserves her own game, even if it's a puzzle game, she's that good of a character!

Won't happen because I sent a message to Nintendo.

LaserdiscGal

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

And the award for most jaded comment goes to opens envelope Mario_TehPlumber

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Undead_terror

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Up to them if they want to make a game about your sweet heart, and there is nothing you can do! even if you buy out all the physical copies, you can still get it digitally!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Show it or it didn't happen >:3 Also I just sent them a message as well, saying you gave a massage to Rosalina!

unrandomsam

I don't like the voice of Peach in e.g Mario Tennis Open. Don't mind the others so much.

Other than that I don't care in any way shape or form.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

MajinSoul

Zelda ... I don't like any of those 3 but if I had to chose one, I'd go with Rosalina. She's the only one I don't find annoying out of those 3

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

Mario_TehPlumber

I didn't do anything to Rosalina and I don't even like her so stop that crap.

SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I didn't do anything to Rosalina and I don't even like her so stop that crap.

The only way we can is if we see that message.

Captain-N

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

I pretty much agree, since Toadstool/Peach, Daisy, & Lady/Pauline don't really have character development; they each have character, but not character that gets expanded upon. To be fair, though, in the very same sense, Rosalina also has, to my knowledge, not received any more character, than the backstory of Super Mario Galaxy.

Also, I think Nintendo needs to implement Daisy into the main Mario universe.

As for most of Nintendo's princesses, they serve the in-game function of needing rescuing, & depending on game, assisting the player via backstory, directions, items, or etc. Peach, Zelda, & Rosalina all fall into these criteria(Edit: for the main series of Mario, & Zelda games).

Edited on by Captain-N

Captain-N

Kirby_Fan_DL3

Peach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daisy > Rosalina

I'M NOT FLAT ON MY FEET, NOW I CLANK AND I SQUEAK
BUT MY VOICE IS THE SAME WHEN I SPEAK
MY HAND LOOKS LIKE ALUMINIUM FOIL
DOES THIS MEAN THAT I NEED A TUNE UP AND A CHANGE OF OIL
I'm KirbyFanDL3 on Colors 3D.

Nintendo Network ID: jeremys-home

Mario_TehPlumber

OMG shane are you serious I see your signature how about you stop this crap right now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.