Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz up ogo79 bro it was a close game but dallas pulled it off..

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 5-3 my picks for this week...

1.sea hawks over az

2.buccaneers over jets

3.bills over saints

4.lions over browns

5.tenn over Bengals

6.green bay over bears

7.jags over bolts

8.minn over dead skins

9.pitt over colts

10.rams over houston

11.ny over 49ers

12.dallas over dirty birds

13.pats over denver

14.panthers over dolphins

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

dont forget to log in your picks for this week and how is everyone teams doing...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
we finna see sunday again

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz word ogo79 bro true that lets see if we can shoot that dirty bird out sky...

waz good bezerker99 bro long time no seeee lol i hope someone pick him up he still have game in him big time..

SMEXIZELDAMAN

This is the week! Mark my words, boys! WE goin' 7-9 baby!!!!!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

@SMEXIZELDAMAN Oh no, you can start that crap next week as this week you play my team!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Spoony_Tech You guys are doin' alright. You gotta take an L every once in a while I'm lookin' forward to Sunday. We comin' for you Detroit!!

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro your team will be looking good for playoffs when it comes around...

Mr_Trill_281

what happen to Ryno big sea hawks fan...

Spoony_Tech

Maybe if you @ryno he will show.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro got ya...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Deshone Kizer had a great game! We were really close for a while. We going 7-9 baby! Watch out Jags!

God loves you

Spoony_Tech

@SMEXIZELDAMAN I'll admit Kizer had me worried there for a bit. Had he not got hurt I really though Cleveland was moving the ball at will against the Lions. Then your backup came in and it was game over lol

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

im 11-3 tonight.

ogo79

rip elliots season.
i mean the cowboys season.
damn that though

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

RancidVomit86

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/11/17/16670438/buffalo-...

See how the Nathan Peterman show turns out. Can't be worse that Tyrod's performance the past couple of weeks.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro clam down clam down dallas not out playoffs yet we can still get wild card or what ever we want we just dont have zeek right now but we going to fix that line and fix some problem and we will be ok lol..

Mr_Trill_281

waz good 'TRILL" family im back been in hosp for some days now im ready to lock in my picks for sunday hope everyone good..

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic