Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,721 to 3,740 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

i went 0-1 to kick things off...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 5-4 my picks for this week...

1.jags over browns

2.buccaneers over dolphins

3.green bay over ravens

4.lions over bears

5.rams over minn

6.az over kotexans

7.kc over ny she-men

8.dead skins over saints

9.bills over bolts

10.denver over bengals

11.pats over raiders

12.dallas over eagles

13.sea hawks over dirty birds

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz new RancidVomit86 bro how things on your side...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 5-4 my picks for this week...

1.jags over browns

2.buccaneers over browns

3.green bay over ravens

4.lions over bears

5.rams over minn

6.az over kotexans

7.kc over ny she-men

8.dead skins over saints

9.bills over bolts

10.denver over bengals

11.pats over raiders

12.dallas over eagles

13.sea hawks over dirty birds

"1.jags over browns
2.buccaneers over browns"

Hey, bro. we only playing the jags this week. And we gonna get them good!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro ty for peeping out typo lol fixing it now...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

smh all you wanna do is hate on my team lol

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping SMEXIZELDAMAN bro naw i just call it like i see it when i no team going to punk out your team i mark it lol...

Starburst

My Steelers put the smack down on the Titans on Thursday, was fun to watch.
Also if I had to guess on whos winning tonights game it would be the Eagles, but it is a division game so anything could happen. Would like to see the Cowboys beat them though.

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Mr_Trill_281

yo Nekoo77 bro true that your team did put some points up on tenn and yeah dallas have to cop more wins to stay in playoff run now in things but i think dallas can get this win...

Starburst

@Mr_Trill_281 I think dallas could get the win too, they gotta play smart. itll be tough without Elliott.

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Mr_Trill_281

yo Nekoo77 bro true that we have to chill and help our qb out and we have to use our other rb to get down field...

RancidVomit86

...only 5 INT's first half for Peterman so that experiment didn't work out very well

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good RancidVomit86 bro true that lol time for change up...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Tyrod Taylor is fine, that was a dumb decision to not play him this week. Very embarrassing for the head coach and he had to go back on his decision in the second half! Take that!

God loves you

ogo79

booooooooooooooo

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro yeah we should of won that game...

Mr_Trill_281

R.I.P to Terry Glenn cowboy 4 life.

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-10 tonight.

ogo79

man im just gonna start my own nfl team.
and win.
every game.
every super bowl.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping ogo79 bro lol what will your team be...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic