Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,621 to 3,640 of 4,052

RancidVomit86

Welp, I'm anticipating another bad year for my Bills and 18 years of missing the playoffs but hopefully finally get that much anticipated QB in Buffalo next year via the draft. So tired of seeing 8-8 almost every year. Just good enough to not draft high enough for a QB and bad enough to not be relevant.

Week 3
Broncos over Bills
Steelers over Bears
Panthers over Saints
Bucs over Vikings
Browns over Colts
Dolphins over Jets
Patriots over Texans
Lions over Falcons
Eagles over Giants
Seahawks over Titans
Chiefs over Chargers
Packers over Bengals
Raiders over Redskins
Cowboys over Cardinals

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Are the jaguars good? What the heck happened to the Ravens??

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

@RancidVomit86 And yet Brady was taken in what round. Sometimes you're a product of who is doing the picking more so then where youre picking. Says Matt Millon former Lions GM.....

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

man ill tackle everyone in the nfl
make 2 touchdowns in one play
give the ref a dutch oven
fondle a cheerleader
and steal a hot dog and a beer from the concession guy
streak on the field
pee in the gatorade cooler
and sign an autograph all in the process
now thats football.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

RancidVomit86

@Spoony_Tech Can we please not pretend that the Pats didn't just get lucky? They took a flyer on a guy and it was the rare exception that happen to work out. They had no idea he would be that good or they would had moved up to #1 and took him just to make sure no one else happen to get him.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

c'mon guys....

God loves you

Spoony_Tech

Tough loss for the Lions today.....😥

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chalupa

Today was such a weird day for football lol. So many unexpected wins and unfortunate events.

Trust in yourself
https://vid.me/Chalupa
https://mastodon.social/@Chalupa

roy130390

@RancidVomit86 There's always a part of any sport and competition influenced by luck, chance or whatever you want to call it... so yeah. Can we not pretend that this argument works for any winning team? Besides, the Pats are so constant that I believe they are the ones that have a better idea on how to keep that. At this point, even if they have a terrible year, I had so much fun watching grat games from them that I'm really grateful of being their fan.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

RancidVomit86

@roy130390 The only reason there is the consistency is because there is a guy named Tom Brady.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

roy130390

@RancidVomit86 Again, the same could be said about many teams. In my opinion one man doesn't make a team, but yeah, Tom Brady is awesome.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Spoony_Tech

@RancidVomit86 Just look up New England's record without Brady.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-8 tonight.

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro what i tell you about colts lol...

waz word RancidVomit86 bro long time no see its good to see you back in post and this post will never die lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ogo79

good game cowboys and cardinals.
sorry about that red birds

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SMEXIZELDAMAN

No biggie mr trill. We got the bengals this week. Easy win for us

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro yeah dallas got that winnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro ok lets see how this goes down lol...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 my picks for this week

1.green bay over bears

2.dolphins over saints

3.pats over panthers

4.jags over jets

5.tenn over kotexans

6.pitt over ravens

7.bengals over browns

8.lions over minn

9.dallas over rams

10.dirty birds over bills

11.eagles over bolts

12.az over 49ers

13.buccaneers over ny she-men

14.raiders over denver

15.sea hawks over colts

16.kc over dead skins

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family dont forget to lock in your picks for this week..

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic